Time Warner Cable
2,257 reviews

Time Warner Cable United States Employee Reviews

Good job with good benefits
Cable Installer (Former Employee), Arlington, TXMarch 24, 2015
Pros: meet new people everyday, change of scenary
Cons: days can end up being long
installing cable phone and internet in to customer's home. I learned a lot from Time Warner Cable splicing and running cables and wire. Management wasn't that bad, and helped with work load. My co-workers were great and they were big on team work. The Hardest part of this job was climbing 28ft in the air. The most enjoyable part of this job was the minimal supervision.
Terrible place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Portland, MEMarch 24, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: paychecks, benefits, management, hours, job security
Time warner is by far the worst company I have ever worked for. Management is terrible. Most of them have hardly any experience with the job at hand, The company has a hard time following their own policies, and having a hard time compensating their employees correctly.
productive environment with great opportunity
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Albany, NYMarch 24, 2015
great people to work with, fun environment with room to grow. Sales training applicable to all sales, with good compensation. Enjoy selling
good company to work for
Construction Coordinator (Former Employee), winston salemMarch 24, 2015
a typical day at work was being able to go in and actually enjoy the work, TWC is a good company to work for overall, great co-workers, and the pay and benefits are great
good company to work for
Retail Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Statesville, NCMarch 24, 2015
Good small company to work for. Benefits were limited. Was bought out soon after I had started there. Was a close family type office
Great company
IntelligentHome Specialist (Current Employee), Buffalo, NYMarch 22, 2015
Best Company I've ever worked for. Great benefits, great pay, great 401k, and the supervisors are amazing. i would recommend this place to anyone looking for a great company to work for.
Productive and Innovative working environment
Signature Home Specialist (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 22, 2015
Time Warner has helped advance my career and offers a number of Networking opportunities that have allowed me to successfully add to my portfolio.
Daily review
Field Technician (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCMarch 21, 2015
The job is about running routes to customer houses.
I learn about the cable technology.
Management is perfect. Interact with employees.
We work as a team
The hardest part is the ladder climbing
Interacting with customers
Amazing
Executive Administrative Assistant to SVP (Current Employee), austin, texasMarch 20, 2015
Pros: Work environment, great team. Great benefits.
Cons: N/A
Love working here. Plan to be here for the long haul. I love whom I report to and have a solid foundation and love the fact that I do not have to worry about job security.
Excellent learning opportunity and developed my skills
Tap Audit Supervisor (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 20, 2015
My current job provides excellent learning opportunity and I developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways. While I already had some technical and customer service skills, I didn’t have any previous experience of operations and project management. When my employer re-established the Tap Audit department, they gave me the opportunity to undertake additional training so as to be able to work effectively with this. I was then able to put this training into practice on a day-to-day basis. I also learned a great deal about project management and teambuilding. My roles was sometimes customer so it was great to have the chance to develop this area of my experience.
Poor management, no skillset for management.
Advance Technical Support Agent (Current Employee), el paso txMarch 19, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: bad management overall
No career advancement, they hire supervisors from outside instead of within company, no advancement. No motivation at all from anyone here.
Job Summary
Customer Care Lead (Former Employee), Rochester, NYMarch 19, 2015
I was hired as a cashier and progressed into a lead where I would check in vendors, put orders away, cashiered and trained new hires.
good culture
Customer Sales and Service Representative (Current Employee), Flushing, NYMarch 19, 2015
Pros: freee coffee
Cons: customers are nasty
the company creates a culture of collaboration and supporrt. Good benefits package and advancement oportunities. Check never bounce
Innovative and customer oriented company
Dispatcher/Router (Current Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCMarch 18, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: stressful at times and constant change
I currently love my job. Although it can be fast-paced and even hectic at times, it is a challenge that I love. I enjoy working with people and always try to let my smile be seen or "heard" at all times. I am willing to help co-workers when needed as well as accept help from them. The hardest part of my job is not putting too much pressure on myself, while the best part is setting goals and being able to achieve them due to a great support team and reliable management. I love helping the technicians to have the best and most productive work day they can have.
TWC is a good employer
Computer Operator (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 18, 2015
A good place to work, great benefits. They have locations every where so in theory you can work any where in America. Some departments are better then others but in this day and age having a job a great.
Good company
Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee), WIMarch 18, 2015
They company goes through many changes but all in all its a pretty good company to work for. They offered great benefits and people seemed to have good morale while at work.
Good for what it'Is worth
Check-in/Resolutions Representative (40hr/wk) (Former Employee), Killeen, TXMarch 18, 2015
I'm not really a big fan of this company from the consumer standpoint, but it does offer good benefits and compensation.
Good for what it'Is worth
Great workplace and environment, but no job security
Outbound Sales (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COMarch 17, 2015
Pros: Free Coffee, Company often provides lunch, Contests with great prizes, Commission is great, Wonderful benefits
Cons: Job Security
-Place outbound calls to prospective and current customers to add and upgrade services.
-Learned to strike up a conversation and be able to provide a great product based on the customer's needs.
-Management is very hands on and gives goals to agents to keep workplace competitive and fun.
-Work with similar goal-oriented co-workers.
-Hardest part of the job is calling customers who are trying to lower their bill, not make it higher.
-Best part is the competitive work environment that keeps you motivated.
good Job tough life work balance
Installation Technician (Former Employee), Ithaca NYMarch 17, 2015
great compensation and benefits package. self supervised and work outdoors. on call make the life work balance tough Job security is great

About Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. – Read more

Time Warner Cable Salaries

$32,500 per year
Direct Sales
$50,000 per year

Time Warner Cable Photos

One of our amazing Field Techs getting ready for his day.
On my way to the next job site.
Maintenance and operation of TV Broadcast equipmen