Time Warner

Excellent
Inbound Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Denver, COMay 4, 2015
Pros: 0
Cons: 0
It was an amazing job to work at, amazing Team and maintained excellent customer service and every call was very optimistic.
Overall Good place to work
Advanced Technical Support Representative (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCApril 26, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches, great co-workers, excellent benefits and perks
Cons: High Stress
I have learned a lot working at Time Warner Cable that is relevant to my educational background. I experience technology that keeps me up to date with current technological trends.
great company
CUSTOMER CARE ADVANCE SERVICES SPECIALIST (Former Employee), NJApril 18, 2015
Pros: free lunches and employees party reconition
Cons: Deparment tranfer
Time Warner Cable a great Company to work for . They know how take care their employees.
I was really sad when they had transfer my department to another State. I am still keep in touch with all my manager.
....................................................................................
A great place to work with lots of Perks!
Manager/Billboard/Media Group (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 16, 2015
Pros: Bonuses! Perks-free sports tickets, great anniversary gifts
Cons: News is 24/7 Environment
My typical day consisted of communicating with my staff regarding media request from clients, monitoring and troubleshooting hardware and software issues, applications failures and providing customer service globally to our internal and external customers. My day also consisted of ensuring and monitoring the successful ingestion of all commercial media for the News Networks globally. I learned over the years to have patience and understanding with things that I could not control. I also learned to trust and understand my co-workers differences. The hardest part of the job for me was not being able to have the work/life balance. I worked in a 24/7 environment. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the final results of my hard work with happy clients, happy employees, successful projects ending on time and meeting budget requirements and receiving rewarding feedback from Senior Management (VP's/Directors)
High Stress Workplace
Cable Retention Representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville, NCApril 10, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Not enough pay for how stressful the work is.
A typical day of work consists of sitting at a desk and dealing with frustrated people who have obviously been wronged by a major corporation. I then need to defend the corporation time and time again and sell the idea that our company is the best way to go.
I learned how to understand where people are coming from and how to stay calm and collective even when being treated rather terribly. The hardest part of the job is understanding that the customer is not mad at you they are mad at your company... Even though they call you by name and blame you for what went went wrong. The most enjoyable part of my job is my co-workers. They try to help make the job a bit better by providing cheer and jokes and most seem like good people.
Great work environment
Freelance (Former Employee), New YorkApril 7, 2015
Working as a a freelance administrative assistant for Time Warner, I was hired to help out with special functions.

You are introduced to the entire office and then led into your own workspace. You are given specific instructions to complete the task at hand.

There is no micromanaging. The pay is great. And the office environment is friendly.
A very fun work place
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), NYNYMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Good vacation and pay
Cons: weekends and nights
A great place to work , the only bad thing was the 2 hour commute to work everyday , Otherwise it was a great place to work , customer service REP and sales also moved to warehouse to receive equipment was the best part of the job , co workers were great
ok company
sales (Former Employee), dallasMarch 30, 2015
The pay was good, a lot of new changes being made. If you like bad hours and little social life this jobs for you. Cant really say more. Customers are angry, coworkers are bad
great people; would have stayed but they couldnt get a req to hire.
Field Technician (Former Employee), Rochester, NYMarch 26, 2015
Pros: regularlt scheduled breaks and lunches.
Cons: only that I couldn't get a permanent position.
Great group of folks to work with! and, yes, the ping pong table was a great stress reliever on break times!
Very efficient management and work schedules. This was with Time Warner Telecom.
Great work atmosphere & very well organized job assignments.
Would definitely accept another position here if offered.
Not a lot of time for family
Cable Contractor (Current Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 16, 2015
It's a great paying job, but there are a lot of downfalls which come with the responsibility.I do not see my wife and kids as much as I would like to. A typical work day is between 10-12 hours. The homes you will have to go into could be infested with bugs and rodents, some are covered in trash and drug paraphernalia. It takes a strong mind mentally to deal with some of the things we see on a daily basis. The pay is very attractive for someone without a formal education, though.
Warner Music-Division of TW
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 12, 2015
I learned all about the music industry while at Warner Music Group. It was a great experience. The hardest part of the job was leaving the division after it was sold.
This was the best company i have ever had the pleasure working for.
Pole Line Maintenance (Former Employee), Kemah, TexasMarch 10, 2015
Pros: all around a great company to have worked for
Cons: the company was bought by another company and was restructured. my department was fazed out.
I started this company as an installer and later was promoted to pole line maintenance. Advancement was always available if you were willing to work hard. The management was very professional and friendly.
can be better routing and listening to techs
tech 3 (Former Employee), pharr txMarch 5, 2015
job is excellent, coworkers are good. management can be better. enjoyed working and schedule. i learned a lot took online college courses.
Time at time Warner
Project Manager (Contractor) (Current Employee), Syracuse, NYMarch 1, 2015
Pros: free cable, learning more about business
Cons: co workers, no kind of team atmospere, all about htemselves
A typcial work day is seening what meetings that you have and making sure that the data you have gotten the week before adds up so there is no wrong communcation given.I learned that this job that it was fast paced and that people are stuck in there ways of doing things, There is some team work but only if it benifts the person that you are workin with.The hardest part of the job is getting everyone on the same page and seeing that we have a common goal. I enjoyed the job because it challenged my paitence and help me develope commputer skill and ask the question that i would need to ask just to get what i was looking for and not just settle for what someone just gives me,
Enjoyed My Job!
DISPATCHER 2 (Former Employee), Garden Grove, CAFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: free cable services provided to all employees
Cons: customer service was lousy getting correct info to our customers
Each day consisted in a Fast Paced Enviroment deligating job responsibilities.That Teamwork is a Necessesity so that your job ran smoothly. Wasn;t an admirer of our Management team due to meetings every day and no one to reach out when issues arose. I Enjoyed working with my co-workers, we were a tight crew. deligating work load to Technicians right before lunchtime.
Exciting job included visiting neighboring cities to obtaion legal documents.
Cable Right of Entry Account Manager (Former Employee), Harlingen, TexasFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: exciting when property owners agreed to sign the legal right of entry document
Cons: after 3 years, the position was terminated after service was made available
Traveled to different cities and visited businesses to offer them cable.phone, internet and security services. The main objective was to meet with the property owner and have him/her sign the legal and notarized document authorizing Time Warner Cable to enter their properties and install all necessary infrastucture to provide all services to their businesses and tenants.
work good.paid good money
Cable Technician (Former Employee), Fountain Valley, CAFebruary 11, 2015
Good work and enjoyable .learned more about internet(router) every day to a new job site.good management. but (danger) high pole.ledder
Nice people there. enjoyed my time working there. Although it was a long time ago, I still remember it vividly.
Service Technician/Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Long Beach, CAFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: worked with the public.
Cons: the weather at times.
I always was one of the first ones there. I was always glad when others were there early also. It showed drive, respect and appreciation for their job. Efficiency and getting your part of the team effort was key. It was nice.
Free Cable
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 7, 2015
My experience with Time Warner helped me lean Microsoft Office. We had a Christmas party every year and they had door prizes. Santa would show up and tell us we were getting a Christmas bonus. We got a ham or turkey for Thanksgiving and Christmas. That was the best things about working there.
Productive and professional work environment.
Senior Corporate Paralegal (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 6, 2015
A Productive and professional work environment. I have been working here for five years. Excellent work environment and group of fellow employees.

1 2 3 4 5

About Time Warner

Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. – Read more

Time Warner Salaries