Time Warner Employee Reviews

Great and fun enviroment
Project Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta GeorgiaJuly 31, 2015
Pros: Fun and flexible
Cons: culture division
Learn about the television environment, how they budget and create comercial and stunts. Helped different departments to move forward with their projects.
Made presentations for ad and sales departments in different regions.
Very demading and fast-paced work environment
Direct Sales Representative (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 29, 2015
Working daily to up sale customers just to meet sales quotas and businesses felt unethical and misleading to the valued customers who love the company and the product we provided.
Senior Provisioning technician interested in advancement opportunities.
Transport Provisioning Technician (Current Employee), O'Fallon, MOJuly 22, 2015
A typical day at work involves building and testing ds1 thru 10g DWDM circuits. Working with internal design engineering team, field operations, project managers and offnet carriers when necessary.

I utilize multiply network equipment access systems, order tracking systems, design systems and other automated systems.

I enjoy conversations with coworkers and experiencing individual personalities, characters and traits.

Everyday is a learning experience whether it's learning something new with the network equipment or internal systems, I always end the day with a little more knowledge then when I started it.

The most enjoyable part of my job is that I get to work with my wife.
Fun place to work
Software Engineer (Current Employee), Broomfield, COJuly 10, 2015
Team work is always the best option. There's always new things you learn throughout the years and working for Time Warner has helped me out a lot in different areas. I've learned how to be organized when it comes to code and work as a team
middle of the road work place
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 8, 2015
Pros: free services for employees
Cons: low rate of pay, no advancement
average pay, low stress environment.not much opportunity for advancement.unrealistic expectations for maintenance techs. management does not take responsibility for outages or other company issues.
Fun company to work for
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Beverly Hills, CAJune 19, 2015
New Line Cinema was definitely the most fun company to work for. Great benefits, great people and great working environment. It's unfortunately that it's not longer it's own company and is consolidated with Warner Brothers.
Fun place with lots of perks.
Logistics Manager (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCJune 18, 2015
Pros: Free cable, phone and internet.
Solid opportunity for employees. Excellent benefits to encourage longevity. Very sound product and lots of chances for advancement.
Great opportunity
SR CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Burbank, CAJune 15, 2015
Pros: Great opportunity
Cons: Long distance commute
Great people. I appreciate the opportunity to contribute to the project success. I certainly hope to have another opportunity to work on a new project in the future.
Time Warner
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee), Austin, TXJune 14, 2015
I dont have to much to say about this job no one wants to aruge with customers all day every day about a bill. this job gets old very quickly and answering the phone back to back is nerve wrecking
productive environment
Project Owner (Current Employee), Houston texasJune 10, 2015
outstanding work environment with a space to grow immensely. A typical day work is getting my team to focus on the sprint. We have a clear vision of what we want to do, and achieving it is our ultimate goal. With my BA,scrum master, developers in accordance, my everyday task is enjoyable
Productive, Fun place to work.
Service Desk Analyst/Technical Support (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 8, 2015
Even though it was a short period of time, I could honestly say I would love work there again. Without an internship. The environment is peaceful, fun, engaging, vibrate and just to much fun!
Very efficient fortune 500 company
National Director: Business Development and Sales (Former Employee), CaliforniaMay 29, 2015
Excellent work life balance with tremendous benefits.
Very intelligent men and women employees to work with and for.
Large corporation for upward mobility potential
Time Warner customers
Account Manager (Current Employee), Ontario, CAMay 20, 2015
The company is very good with small to mid sized customers. Build out of fiber was sometimes a problem and required customers to wait up to a year for installs.
Customer service and sales rep
Cable Customer Service and Sales (Former Employee), Colorado Springs COMay 18, 2015
Inbound call center. Offer additional services, equipment, and features. Meet metrics consistantly and provide wonderful customer service.
Excellent
Inbound Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Denver, COMay 4, 2015
Pros: 0
Cons: 0
It was an amazing job to work at, amazing Team and maintained excellent customer service and every call was very optimistic.
Overall Good place to work
Advanced Technical Support Representative (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCApril 26, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches, great co-workers, excellent benefits and perks
Cons: High Stress
I have learned a lot working at Time Warner Cable that is relevant to my educational background. I experience technology that keeps me up to date with current technological trends.
great company
CUSTOMER CARE ADVANCE SERVICES SPECIALIST (Former Employee), NJApril 18, 2015
Pros: free lunches and employees party reconition
Cons: Deparment tranfer
Time Warner Cable a great Company to work for . They know how take care their employees.
I was really sad when they had transfer my department to another State. I am still keep in touch with all my manager.
....................................................................................
A great place to work with lots of Perks!
Manager/Billboard/Media Group (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 16, 2015
Pros: Bonuses! Perks-free sports tickets, great anniversary gifts
Cons: News is 24/7 Environment
My typical day consisted of communicating with my staff regarding media request from clients, monitoring and troubleshooting hardware and software issues, applications failures and providing customer service globally to our internal and external customers. My day also consisted of ensuring and monitoring the successful ingestion of all commercial media for the News Networks globally. I learned over the years to have patience and understanding with things that I could not control. I also learned to trust and understand my co-workers differences. The hardest part of the job for me was not being able to have the work/life balance. I worked in a 24/7 environment. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the final results of my hard work with happy clients, happy employees, successful projects ending on time and meeting budget requirements and receiving rewarding feedback from Senior Management (VP's/Directors)
High Stress Workplace
Cable Retention Representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville, NCApril 10, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Not enough pay for how stressful the work is.
A typical day of work consists of sitting at a desk and dealing with frustrated people who have obviously been wronged by a major corporation. I then need to defend the corporation time and time again and sell the idea that our company is the best way to go.
I learned how to understand where people are coming from and how to stay calm and collective even when being treated rather terribly. The hardest part of the job is understanding that the customer is not mad at you they are mad at your company... Even though they call you by name and blame you for what went went wrong. The most enjoyable part of my job is my co-workers. They try to help make the job a bit better by providing cheer and jokes and most seem like good people.
Great work environment
Freelance (Former Employee), New YorkApril 7, 2015
Working as a a freelance administrative assistant for Time Warner, I was hired to help out with special functions.

You are introduced to the entire office and then led into your own workspace. You are given specific instructions to complete the task at hand.

There is no micromanaging. The pay is great. And the office environment is friendly.