TimeLink is a premier provider of enterprise workforce management solutions to companies worldwide. Employees of TimeLink are meticulously chosen for their unique talents and are rewarded for innovative thinking and initiative. TimeLink serves some of the largest and dynamic organizations in the world including ExxonMobil, J.Crew, Hertz, Dominos and Kimberly-Clark.
General Purpose of Position:
The Consultant will develop training materials and deliverables (i.e. user reference guides, end user competency tests, etc.) specific to the customer’s product implementation. Course delivery to the customer will be on-site and via webex.
1. Interact with TimeLink Analysts, Solution Consultants, Project Managers and clients to development and deliver effective software training to users of the TimeLink system.
2. Create and maintain technical documentation, user guides, custom client training and reference materials, etc.
3. Interact with clients to insure that requirements are being met and are in line with client needs and requests.
4. Travel up to 80%.
5. Maintain focus and discipline to consistently deliver under aggressive schedules.
6. Expand our internal documentation and identify opportunities for project expansion or product improvement.
7. Adhere to process and service level controls.
8. All other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 3+ years experience as a trainer and technical writer.
- Experience with both functional and technical writing/documentation.
- BA/BS degree.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to communicate and follow up with clients.
- Experience in Time and Attendance, Workforce Management and or HR Systems is a plus.
- Experience with Visio creating process flows is preferred.