Timet

Timet Employer Reviews

worked as a mechanic/supervisor
Lead Boiler and Equipment Operator (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 25, 2014
worked at a small shop so i cant say much about the rest of the company
I liked the job very educational
Facilities Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Henderson, NVFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: kept a person on there toes.
Cons: too easy for rumors
This was a fulfilling job, I believe there's never and end to ones learning. Management was in place, but needed work, a new company was in the process of taking over, PCC was buying the plant and it seemed as though they had management headed in the right direction.The hardest part of the job was the rumors and politics, because there were 400 people in this facilitiy.
Excellent place to work
Shearman/Automatic Welder Operator (Former Employee), Toronto, OHFebruary 24, 2014
Workday was busy but manageable. Maintained flow of material through department. Management was easy to work with and set obtainable goals.
Hardest part of job was maneuvering the heavier pieces of material; this was not everyday. Most enjoyable were the co-workers. The majority were very easy to work with.
Absolutely loved this job!
Primary Furnace Operator (Former Employee), Henderson, NVFebruary 6, 2014
A typical day at work is the fast pace of operating heavy equipment machinery. What I've learn is how to utilize my time in a safe efficient manner to produce as much product as I can. Management is great to work with they keep up with the production and the daily needs of an assembly operator. The co-workers are easy to work with, because everyone adapts to attention to detail. The hardest part of the job is making sure to triple check your job in doing it the right way the first time. The most enjoyable about the job is the pay check.
Productive company with friendly coworkers
Machinist (Former Employee), Wentzville, MODecember 10, 2013
Pros: free lunches on manadatory weekend shifts
Cons: long hours
The most enjoyable part of this job was being able to work with titanium. in my three years here, I learned shipping and receiving and a lot about titanium. I got along with my coworkers and management did a good job. the hardest part of my job was long hours and being short staffed a lot of the time.
Great plce to work
Oprate 20 Tone Over Head Crane and Drive (Former Employee), Henderson, NVOctober 25, 2013
Pros: good hours great pay
Cons: hot
Run crane and forlift to make mag and titaum for many diff things
DEMO CELLS
Laborer (Former Employee), HENDERSON,NVOctober 6, 2013
Pros: week ends off
Cons: must wear jump suits
DEMOLITION AND DUMP TRASH. OPERATE FORKLIFT AND POWER TOOLS.
Receptionist
Receptionist (Former Employee), Morgantown, PAMay 13, 2013
Pros: very friendly co workers
Cons: it was only a temp job
Greet visitors/show safety video/clerical work for Safety department/Quality department/Human Resources. And the Engineering department
good company/ good benefits
Plant Electrician (Former Employee), Henderson, NVJuly 31, 2012
Pros: great company
Cons: location
Day was busy and was over quickly. I learned a lot more about
machines and how to keep them running. The management was great - just outlined the job and left you to do it.
Co-workers were good - friendly.
The hardest part of the job was making sure project was finished on time.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the security.