TIMMONS GROUP Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great Place to Work
Human Resources Representative (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJuly 17, 2017
I work hard and stay busy, but I work with the nicest, most team oriented people ever, which makes me more motivated to do a good job and put in extra effort beyond what is expected. Timmons Group works hard to create a fun work environment where appreciation is shown to employees. Engineering positions pay OT which is great and not common among our competitors. This company also appreciates that everyone has a life outside of work and understands family obligations.
Pros
family friendly environment, great coworkers, great management
Some good people
Group Leader (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 26, 2017
There are some good people at the Timmons Group. I wish the Timmons Group the best in the future. I don't have anything more to say about the Timmons Group.
Fun successful company with great benefits
Survey Party Chief (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMay 10, 2017
Enjoyed every minute of it.They know how to treat their employees and make you feel appreciated.That's how you keep productivity high,by boosting moral. High quality of work provided and expected. They reward good work.
Pros
Fun energetic interactive staff. Company sponsored outings. Christmas Party. Office gatherings.
Cons
Out of town work from time to time. Expectation level high (not necessarily a con)
Poor survey management
Party Chief (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 20, 2017
Definitely not one of the best companies to work for, especially if you're working in the Raleigh or Charlotte survey office. The employees are great, but not the management. If you're looking for a job, keep looking.
Cons
Advanced level of college work
Intern Environmental Engineering (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 16, 2015
I really enjoyed working in a professional atmosphere on real world projects in environmental engineering. Spent a lot of time outside, working with many different species of plants. Also gained some knowledge of different soils. Worked between 8-12 hours a day.
Great Engineering Firm.
Project Engineer II (Former Employee) –  Prince George, VANovember 4, 2015
Outstanding company to work for. Skilled management that provided great instruction for project management, commitment to customer service and unparalleled discipline.
Productive and fun place with a pin-pong table
Software test Automation Engineer (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 23, 2013
Great place to work and advance your career. Hardest part about this company is getting started. But its filled with great people who are always ready to lend a helping hand.
Great ;place
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJanuary 13, 2012
It is a great place to work for. The people are nice and helpful if you need help. If a job came avaliable with them here is Greensboro I would go back and work for them.