Tindall Corporation Employee Reviews

Laborer (Former Employee) –  Moss Point, MSNovember 27, 2017
The work environment was very decent. the fellow co workers were very mature and I was able the advance at a lot of different skills as I continued to work
good place
On Site Foreman (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCOctober 4, 2017
good place to start at. this was my first job in the upstate and a great stepping stone for me. if you are a go getter this is a good place to start and grow
A great career job
Rigger (Former Employee) –  Moss Point, MSSeptember 18, 2017
I worked daily along a moving crane, moving platforms, & keep people safe while doing my job. As my job title as a rigger keeping safety first.And maintaining a clean working area.
Intern
Structural Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCAugust 1, 2017
I was an intern for Tindall while in school. I was able to learn how the plant and design team operate and also work with the company to develop consolidated shipping methods for delivery of the precast products.
Production of pre-cast concrete.
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Moss Point, MSJuly 21, 2017
Deal with a lot of re bar, tying re bar, carrying, re bar and placing re bar in hot metal beds to get it ready for the concrete.
The hardest part is working out in the sun on hot metal with no shade.
Pros
Great benefits and a lot of great people
Cons
Cutting days and hours, not making enough for the hard work that is required
Tindall is a great place to work.
Scheduling Clerk for Production Planning (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJuly 19, 2017
I come to my office daily and prepare the shop cards from the engineers to give to the plant. We have a schedule to follow for what our plant is pouring on what day.
Son
Driver/Logistics Associate (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJuly 11, 2017
My son was born and this job kept me away from home too long. So i found something with a more set schedule.
Overall...a good place to work...........
Productive work place
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Conley, GAJune 28, 2017
Tindall Corp. was a great place of employment, the people was very easy to get along with the hours was good, overall just a great place to work at coming in with no experience i felt at home.
Great company to work for.
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Petersburg, VAJune 20, 2017
This job is physically demanding; however if you don't mind hard labor it's a wonderful opportunity. While job advancement is scarce you are well compensated.
N/a
Steel Shop Associate (Current Employee) –  Conley, GAJune 19, 2017
My typical day at work is to ensure the flat beds have the proper steel count, and exact measurements of re-bar or welded plates so they are able to complete their task. I learned how to cut re-bar using a shear machine. The management team always try and find ways to improve the company's productivity. The hardest part of the day for me, is after my 50 minute lunch break. The most enjoyable part of my job is, I help contribute in making parking garage decks, highway bridges, and strip malls depending on the contracts we have received.
Pros
Company paid week vacation for Christmas and New Year
Cons
Contract work so work hours vary
Not for everyone
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Virginia DivisionJune 12, 2017
First off I dont think production workers get paid enough, the culture at the work place was draining. The Virginia location is full of illegal immigrants who are rude and dont try to help anyone who isn't Spanish. I would spend whole shifts not talking because no one wanted to speak English. Only american in my group, supervisor was rude and horrible with communication. I wouldn't recommend this job if you can't adjust to those issues daily
Pros
Smoke while working
Cons
No breaks, no english speaking coworkers
excellent place to work
Cement Finisher (Former Employee) –  Conley, GAMay 9, 2017
This is a good place to work , as a cement finsher, work got slow so some was layed off. Typical day was 10 hour days , pay was great, and management was great at helping ..
Pros
hours worked
Cons
not enough breaks
Decent professional office environment, but there is no trust there.
Sr. Drafter (Former Employee) –  Conley, GAAugust 8, 2013
All of the employees seem to be constantly looking for ways to screw each other in more ways than one. It was a decent environment when it comes to cleanliness and comfort, but all of the people there showed a complete lack of trust for each other. The management is especially bad about that. Favoritism is apparently extremely popular there also. It doesn't matter how hard you work. All that matters is how much you talk about yourself.
Pros
Comfortable, clean work environment
Senior Draftsman (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJuly 1, 2013
Company really takes care of employees, pays excellent. No room for advancement.
production worker (Former Employee) –  MossPoint MSJuly 15, 2012
A days work will be what you put into it,but tindall corpation is a equally place for emploment,tindalls believes in being on time,safety first,and everyone goes home at the end of your shift happy and safe,thers nothing hard about the job,what i enjoy most about the job is working onside of the best coworkers.
Pros
ac in break room
Cons
tindalls offer great break time
Great place to Work
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJuly 11, 2012
Great place to work but not a lot of room for advancement. Strong leaders in upper management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tindall Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4