Tiny Prints

Tiny Prints Employer Reviews

Exceptionally fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 10, 2014
High volume customer service call center, focused on assisting customers with their card orders, any customizations they may want, basic questions. The days where regularly 14+ hrs due to the holiday season, but the company catered lunch every day, and there where exceptional bonuses for over-time.
very fun and easy
Machine Operator (Former Employee), WAFebruary 10, 2014
A typical day at work is usually very busy , I learned to multitask on multiple machine at once. The managemnt is very organized and co-workers are nice and easy to get alone with. The hardest part of this job is standing for long periods on time.The most enjoyable part is they maje lunch every wenesday.
Productive and Fun to work with staff and Recuation Rooms
Order Processor (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CAJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: free lunch, recuational rooms with a pool table, video games, and lounging areas for those that stayed over night to finish a product
Cons: temp job
It was a great environment the people were awesome to work with as well the management team, Offering great quality and top dollar customer service.
Obtain secure career in customer service
Customer Service (Former Employee), Tempe, AZNovember 18, 2013
taking inbound and outbound calls for call center. •Provide technical support in an inbound call center environment to the organizations’ financial advisors & administrative staff on multiple proprietary software platforms. •This interaction may occur via phone, internet, email, fax, and physical mail, as well as acting on an Advisor’s behalf while – more... seeking issue resolution with sponsor companies, clearing partners and vendors. – less
Fun while it lasted...
Tech Support (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 18, 2013
I was a temp working seasonally for Tiny Prints. I was hired to help them get through the holiday seasons. We worked long hours helping customers use the online tools where they could design their own cards and other products using personal pictures.

It was the first time I worked for a corporate type settings with a cafeteria, cubicles, pep talks, – more... Halloween parties, etc. I'd say it was fun working with them, but it was difficult for me. I'm not used to that environment. Also, we worked 12-14 hour shifts. It paid well, but it took a lot out of me. – less
Family oriented fun to work
Customer Service (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 2, 2013
Pros: good food, good drinks every day, good enviroment, good friends
Cons: long hours during the havy days, we had to work a 12 hrs shift, bad parking spaces
This was a great company, I was able to work with people willing to help you to learn the business. Family oriented, this helps because they can understand there customers specially when there is a problem they give you all the tools and the way to help the customer, this is a company that puts there customers first, and this is great, because this – more... allows you to provide a great customer service. – less
Productive Work Place
Customer Management Team (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJuly 5, 2012
Pros: free lunch, activities, management was nice.
Cons: seasonal employment
This was an amazing experience. I was offered many hours of overtime and the permenant staff were very welcoming. It was a very faced paced work environment so I did not get bored. There were ways for us to win prizes and more. I learned different ways to improve my customer service as well.
Fun Atmosphere.
Production Designer (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJanuary 12, 2012
Pros: stocked fridge, pool table, good people.
Cons: hours aren't consistent and sometimes ridiculous.
This is a nice place to work for someone who loves Adobe Illustrator and making phone calls. It is a faced paced environment and quotas are expected to be met hourly. Overall the people are great and the perks are nice, not sure there is a lot of room for advancement there though.