Tiny Prints

Tiny Prints Employer Reviews

Great from the outside, horrible on the inside
Customer Management Team member (Former Employee), Tempe, AZSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: free snacks
Cons: bad management
Work-days were typical of inbound customer-service call-centers.

Management was awful. It was a young company that was recently bought by larger company and the original management team was inexperienced. There was heavy favoritism and nepotism and even the new head manager sent from the larger company was surprised at how it was managed.
Well Paying Job if you can manage to keep it!
Graphic Designer (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJuly 30, 2014
Pros: well paying, snack room with coffee, free bottled water snack machines, catering, parties
Cons: long odd hours including weekends, strict quotas for production, no room for error, repetitive, if fired you can be black-listed
This is a job that requires and equal amounts strict focus and laid back attitude. This is not just a freestyle graphic design environment. Guidelines for work are strict in spite of an outwardly laid back seeming work environment. They cater often and there are plenty of snacks and parties, however, this is due to the fact that hours at this place – more... are long, rigorous and repetitive, especially during the holiday season when I worked there. You will be doing more customer service that you probably expect. Since this is a company that customizes cards and photo gifts there are a lot of exchanges between yourself and the customer in order to give them what they want. You need to be very comfortable with Adobe software, mostly Photoshop and Illustrator and they will train you to do some of the things you'll be doing a lot at this job. They are very self promoting and pride themselves on their quality of service and beautiful cards. They expect perfection, but there's also work speed. You also have to be fast! Ideally they want you spending only a minute and a half or two minutes on one order at a time, so while attention to detail is important, speed is a huge priority and if you don't deliver you are sacked. Can you correct a photo, proof-read and realign awkward text as well as emailing each customer about their order in under two minutes? You better hope so! They have ways of tracking your production at this place, so you can't hide anything from them. This is a great job for the right person. You have to have a very specialized set of skills for this job and a strong drive to perform well if you hope to make it through the holiday season and possibly turn it into a long term career. It pays well, has good benefits and good job culture if you stay long enough to truly enjoy it. If you do get laid off or fired, note that you will not be allowed back again. I tried re applying to the same position the year after and I was accepted on account of my credentials, however, once they found out I had been laid off last time I worked there they told me I had actually been "black-listed" from the company. It's a little crazy, the only reason I was asked to leave the company was because I wasn't processing enough orders for print, it's not like I was disorderly or inappropriate. I was skilled in the software and well-liked otherwise. So if you get this job, do everything in your power to keep it, do good work very fast, because if you lose it you're not getting a second chance! – less
Exceptionally fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 10, 2014
High volume customer service call center, focused on assisting customers with their card orders, any customizations they may want, basic questions. The days where regularly 14+ hrs due to the holiday season, but the company catered lunch every day, and there where exceptional bonuses for over-time.
very fun and easy
Machine Operator (Former Employee), WAFebruary 10, 2014
A typical day at work is usually very busy , I learned to multitask on multiple machine at once. The managemnt is very organized and co-workers are nice and easy to get alone with. The hardest part of this job is standing for long periods on time.The most enjoyable part is they maje lunch every wenesday.
Productive and Fun to work with staff and Recuation Rooms
Order Processor (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CAJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: free lunch, recuational rooms with a pool table, video games, and lounging areas for those that stayed over night to finish a product
Cons: temp job
It was a great environment the people were awesome to work with as well the management team, Offering great quality and top dollar customer service.
Obtain secure career in customer service
Customer Service (Former Employee), Tempe, AZNovember 18, 2013
taking inbound and outbound calls for call center. •Provide technical support in an inbound call center environment to the organizations’ financial advisors & administrative staff on multiple proprietary software platforms. •This interaction may occur via phone, internet, email, fax, and physical mail, as well as acting on an Advisor’s behalf while – more... seeking issue resolution with sponsor companies, clearing partners and vendors. – less
Modern and Fun Work Environment
Customer Manager (Current Employee), Tempe, AZSeptember 25, 2013
Pros: free vending machines, multiple breaks, health insurance, coaching and training
Cons: employed through temp agency
My day begins and ends on a phone helping a customer customize a card, or giving advice about wedding etiquette. That's what we do at Tiny Prints. I learned how to become better a communicator. I would've never thought I'd encounter people who didn't know what a Web Browser was, or have to explain how to navigate their own computer. So more patience – more... was acquired as well. Management is knowledgeable and helpful. Co-workers a friendly for the most part. I guess the hardest part of the job is making sure your notate your calls correctly. The most enjoyable part is helping with whatever it is they called me for. – less
Fun while it lasted...
Tech Support (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 18, 2013
I was a temp working seasonally for Tiny Prints. I was hired to help them get through the holiday seasons. We worked long hours helping customers use the online tools where they could design their own cards and other products using personal pictures.

It was the first time I worked for a corporate type settings with a cafeteria, cubicles, pep talks, – more... Halloween parties, etc. I'd say it was fun working with them, but it was difficult for me. I'm not used to that environment. Also, we worked 12-14 hour shifts. It paid well, but it took a lot out of me. – less
Productive Work Place
Customer Management Team (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJuly 5, 2012
Pros: free lunch, activities, management was nice.
Cons: seasonal employment
This was an amazing experience. I was offered many hours of overtime and the permenant staff were very welcoming. It was a very faced paced work environment so I did not get bored. There were ways for us to win prizes and more. I learned different ways to improve my customer service as well.
Fun Atmosphere.
Production Designer (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJanuary 12, 2012
Pros: stocked fridge, pool table, good people.
Cons: hours aren't consistent and sometimes ridiculous.
This is a nice place to work for someone who loves Adobe Illustrator and making phone calls. It is a faced paced environment and quotas are expected to be met hourly. Overall the people are great and the perks are nice, not sure there is a lot of room for advancement there though.