Tip Top Poultry

Tip Top Poultry Employer Reviews

good job
Stock Clerk (Former Employee), Marietta, GAOctober 7, 2014
Pros: keep working
Cons: keep working
hard work and lots of fun an i did pack out, rehand , debone forklift and take all supply to back dock
I love Tip top
Research and Development Technician (Current Employee), Rockmart, GAMay 21, 2014
Pros: good caring people
Cons: sometimes long hours
Tip Top Poultry is a wonderful christian based company. I enjoy working for them.
A place to learn
Production and Sanitation Supervisor (Former Employee), GaJanuary 20, 2014
The heart of service at Tip Top Poultry is about giving, not getting. service means the giving of ourselves to meet the needs of others. they believe that kind of service must start at the top. Leaders at Tip Top put aside their own ambitions to serve their team members. Therefore, we empower our staff to deliver excellent service to meet the needs – more... of our customers. – less
Fat room & Roll room, processing of ckn by products, cooking, and some maintenance.
Nathan Dean Bypass (Former Employee), Rockmart, GANovember 24, 2013
Pros: the pros were insurance, benefits after six months of work and a raise after ninety days.
Cons: not having enough time to report accidents.
A typical day at work was standing, boxing and stacking.
Versitility in work area, I also maintained the piping that ran
to the fat room processing machinary.
Management was friendly and informative.
Co-workers were helpful and informative.
There was nothing in my job that I considered hard.
The most enjoyable part of my job was communicating with co-workers
and – more... staff and maintaining my job performance. – less
Production and Sanitation Supervisor
Production Supervisor & Sanitation Manager (Former Employee), Rock Mart GANovember 16, 2013
Coordinate and Control SOP’s, GMP’S, PPE. Oversaw, Hires, trains, motivates the production of 110 direct employees, procedures and protocol, schedule planner.
Equipment experience (Macerator, Brine Mixer (ingredients), Tumblers, Polar, Spiral Oven, Pro-grill, Poli-clip, dumper, hopper, etc). Coordinate and Control Standard Operating Procedures (SSOP), – more... Grinding, Brine Mixing, Stuffing, Marinated, Cooking, Ingredients Inventory, Etc. Coordinates, verify and validate with QA, and USDA to ensure plant is inspected and ready for Production. Coordinates with all departments to ensure all Master cleaning is completed as scheduled. Production and Sanitation/Procedures and Protocol, Schedule planner. Oversaw the production of 80 direct employees. Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOP), HACCP, OSHA, Swabs. – less
not a very caring place
Line leader (Former Employee), Rockmart, GASeptember 17, 2013
a typical day at work is stepping on needles. i have learned that you can not always trust your employer. the management is very poor and choose favorites. the co-workers were awesome. i loved working with everyone. the hardest part of the job was speaking with the plant manager about your concerns. the most enjoyable part was working with my team members.
Under Pay
Scale Person (Former Employee), Marietta, GAOctober 11, 2012
The company works 40 hours plus but they not paying enough money for the hard labor.
friendly and good company
Jack driver (Former Employee), Marietta, GAOctober 3, 2012
Pros: good people
Cons: lay off
I loved working for this company they really let me use my skills and I really advanced in the company
Average entry job
QA Lab Technician (Former Employee), Rockmart, GAAugust 30, 2012
Long days moving from one area to another and working alone for many hours each day.
A good company to work for.
Assistant Live Dock Supervisor/ Yard Driver (Former Employee), Marietta, GAAugust 20, 2012
A competative enviroment. I enjoyed working with the people employed there.
good job security but not seem to care about employees
Maintenance - Industrial Electrician/Mechanic (Current Employee), Rockmart, GAApril 19, 2012
Pros: job security
Cons: no off time
This company has strong and diversatised group of employees. They need more balance not much time to spend with family and do not really seem interested in input of employees.