EVENT PLANNER: Tipsy’s Liquor World
Job Description and Expectations:
Effectively, through community networking and outreach as well as in-house
promotions, increase overall company revenue by $2m in the first year above and beyond
normal projected growth.
- Commanding knowledge of project leadership and a portfolio of resources to
- Proven tract record of event success and diversity.
- Experience with local/regional/national 501(c) companies.
- Experience with County authorities and licensing permits.
- Ability to create and modify (when necessary) cost summaries for all perspective
events and promotional ideas.
- Adhere to the strictest of budgets.
- Be able to work closely with department heads to decide on the types of events that
will maximize the company’s exposure and ensure events are conducive to
- Possess or acquire a very detailed knowledge of legal opportunities and limitations
of this specific industry. The utmost attention to industry legalities for an “off-premise”
wine and spirits retail facility is a must.
- Create efficiencies and streamline processes for all wedding events.
- Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license and excellent driving record is desirable.
- 40+ wpm typing skills.
$38-$50k (first year) - subject to performance evaluation after 6 months