Tire Kingdom Employee Reviews

This Company is a learning job
General Service Technician (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLFebruary 17, 2017
TIre Kingdom is a great job to learn about customer service and how to work on the customers vehicle.
Its a fun and energetic work place..
very fast pace but well structured
Gs (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLFebruary 11, 2017
With working with the company it was very good in the beginning until they lost a lot of employees then they put all the pressure on the employees that were still there.In addition they made us work twice as hard instead of getting employees to help with a duties that was made for 4 people,in which they said there going to hire more people but never did.
Pros
Good money
Cons
Not organized and leaves employees by there self to run shop
fast pace, great place to work
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, VAFebruary 8, 2017
great place to work, support from upper management, fast pace, car count around 50 per day, with an avg ticket over 200. always something new to learn.
Pros
fast pace, good pay
Productive Place
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Simpsonville, SCFebruary 2, 2017
Great place to Work for Learned a lot about Cars and also Myself started as A Car technician and After about a Year moved to Sales there is when I learned a lot of Communication skills eventually made it to Service Manager Before the Comapny Changed Names
Pros
Work Time, Salary, and Management
Cons
Finding Good Workers
productive work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Germantown, MDJanuary 19, 2017
enjoy the workplace and enjoy the process. always have a great look on things . life is always tough but its always how you deal with things that dicate how you will bloom.
Pros
lunches
Cons
healthcare
Terrible company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ormond Beach, FLJanuary 18, 2017
Daily work isn't the problem. The higher up you move in the company the more likely you are to be fired. Sales people encouraged to tell customers whatever is needed to make a sale. Including pressuring them to put themselves into debt
it was ok
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLJanuary 17, 2017
it was good to work for I just wanted to excel to a better company with better benefits, and the fact that every three month they would move my manager and me to different locations got too expensive with fuel cost.
Great entry level automotive job
General Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 12, 2017
Worked around my school schedule and was still able to make 40 hours. I worked with an amazing team. Pay was good but had plenty opportunity to grow and make more money
Decent work environment and Possible advancement
Tire Technician (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLJanuary 11, 2017
A decent work environment, and some room for advancement. Productivity reallly depends on store and manager ability. Benefits are reasonable but low in compensation
Pros
Open work Enviroment
Cons
Low compensation
productive and fun place to work
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 11, 2017
awesome experience and great managers to learn from. fun place to be at on helping others to get through their day (customers). great district manager who is there to help when needed.

Want to know more about Tire Kingdom?

Ask a question
Fine Place to Work
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 5, 2017
All in all Tire Kingdom is a fine place to work. The hours are good, the pay is good for front of house employees, and its not particularly hard. Being a sales job, naturally it has its stressful aspects.
Work like a slave
Tire and oil Technician (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 4, 2017
You work everyday all day. They dont like giving time off and expect you to stay from open to close which was 7am-9pm. Low pay for the type of work you do.
Great
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJanuary 4, 2017
It is a great place to work. I liked the work environment. I liked everyone that I worked with very easy going place. I liked how they sent me to school and paid for all my tests.
Amazing
General Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Yulee, FLJanuary 3, 2017
Great managers. Great attitude. Love working for them. Managers never brought there problems from home to work and there was never any drama so it was good.
lots of hours
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Apopka, FLJanuary 3, 2017
service manager let customers know what was wrong with car,gave prices,involved in sales process.really cant think of a lot more tosay got an hour for lunch but worked about 60 hrs a wek
Pros
hr lunch
Cons
toomany hrs, avg.60
not the job for everbody!!!
customer service adviser (Current Employee) –  central floridaDecember 30, 2016
the lack of industry knowledge required to promote or hire service managers is staggering its all about numbers no actual field knowledge needed so you end up having to pick up their slack its infuriating to say the least. the commission is well worth it most weeks but the weeks the commission is not good really make you re think what you are doing here. you need to have the heart ( or lack of ) to sell certain things to people because it makes you money if not those $8 an hour for all the work you do both sales wise and managerial/ administrative is just not worth it. the job is high stress which i personally enjoy but that comes down to the individual person. forget about a social life unless you are really good at working hungover. most service advisers close and tk closes at 8pm then you have to do end of day so you are there at least until 8:30 then you most likely have to come in at 9am the latest the next day. then expect your service manager to want to pad their numbers essentially taking sales away from you so that they look good to upper management basically taking money out of your pocket. most store managers that i have dealt with are great its the service managers that you have to watch out for. in the end if you enjoy the high stress of sales and management duties then you will enjoy the job most of the time just be ready to put up with alot of bullsh!t at times and do things that are technically not your "job". there is alot of downtime depending on the store you work at so i guess that kind of makes up for some of the garbage you put up with.
Pros
pay is good if you are a born salesman
Cons
service mangers are just terrible.
Me centia bien en mi trabajo
Mecanico (Former Employee) –  Tampa flDecember 29, 2016
Se trabajaba bien y mucho trabajo pero no pagaban las horas extras ....y me despidieron injustamente por algo que no cometĂ­
Pros
Siempre hay trabajo
Cons
poco dinero y solo 30 minuto de almuerzo en 10 horas de trabajo
Terrible company to work force
Technician (Current Employee) –  Viera, FLDecember 10, 2016
I have worked at tire kingdom for a year and a half. The pay as a tech is really substandard. The hours are very long and the crew in always short handed.they expect you to stay all night if nessary to get what ever Bulls hit they bring in.lot of old rusted junk no really good equipment to speak of. All there machines are out dated and they refuse to fix anything that's broken. Lastly the famous words of the managers are I DON'T KNOW .
Pros
Cant think of any
Cons
List too long to put down
I like working at this job
Installer/Technician (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 24, 2016
I did tires oilchanger some shock belts.
Like work at this place and the people
was nice to me .i learn and do things
More doing my job learn more about
cars help me no about cars more.
It was good doing and help peopl with
fix cars more .Some time it was hard
but the peopl I work with help me get
the job dom to fix the cars.
Pros
Like working at this job And the people.
Cons
One day I had to go to a place to help but some peopl was not nice to me.
Staff seemed like a family.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 4, 2016
Everyday i would come in and assist people with their needs to their vehicle. I would help back shop if they needed. I would also clean shop and maintain the appearance for personal and customer satisfaction.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tire Kingdom. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval