Titan Security Group Employee Reviews

Dedicated team player with ability to both observe and interact with clients to maintain order and provide both a safe and friendly environment
good (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 28, 2015
Reliable, polite, and patient
Managed security team delegation responsibilities and schedule's
Good communication skills able to preserve a calm and polite attitude under any diverse situations
Pros
will be able to bring my lunch to work
Cons
5 minutes a day is good.
so far everything has been good
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 13, 2015
so working with titan everything has been going good for me meet so nice people working with titan wouldnt change any thing about titan
Presidential towers location
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 29, 2015
deal with terrible people, drunks, rude people, etc.
no room for advancement;
poor pay;
not flexible with schedules
had to quit because of school
There is a lot of walking, standing, and observing.
Millennium Park Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 7, 2015
Titan security group was a relaxing place to work. You get to meet different types of people from around the world who come to visit Chicago.Co-workers are serious about the job but at the same time make everybody feel decent about coming to work.
a decent job
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 14, 2015
Has good benefits and all, but the management and scheduling is a mess. There are time will you have to work double shifts (16 hours) with little to short notice. If at a good building, you will enjoy the job and it can be lucrative at certain buildings.
Pros
Union job
Cons
Management and Scheduling
Flexible workplace, interesting work sites
Senior Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 6, 2015
A transparent and open form of communication with management that addresses the employee’s need to feel that what they have to say has value. Titan makes employees feel that they belong in the organization. Work then becomes meaningful because the employees know that what they contribute affects the organization that they are affiliated with.
Successful
Software Support/Trainer/Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 22, 2015
Extremely professional and friendly atmosphere. Great teamwork and productive environment. The management is great to work with and training and support provided throughout.
Super Bad Company
security (Former Employee) –  chicagoDecember 15, 2014
Let me tell you about this company which I worked for like 3 weeks. First management is a freaking joke. 2 schedule another nightmare.3 benefits junk. I literally walk 6 miles every day on 1 shift on a 3 story building insane!!. This company is not even a start up company for security offficers, stay away!! Find another company to work for.
Pros
nada
Cons
everything
Medical Assistant
Security Officer/Doorman (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 11, 2014
Medical assistant with recent training and certification. Trained in EKG, Medical Administrative Assistant, patient charting, documentation and patient triage. Experience using Amazing Charts and med iSOFT Office.
A regular work place with its positive and negative everyday settings.
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 10, 2014
A typical day at work would consist of a lot of standing, walking and monitoring the perimeter and CCTV's. Dealing with customer service and helping to maintain a safe working environment for all guests and tenants. I learned how to secure interior and exterior perimeters. I also learned how to operate different surveillance cameras and write up incident reports and how to fill out day to day documents dealing with every day post orders. I work with a variety of different people. Communication with my co-workers is very good.
Pros
flex schedule
Cons
poor salary
This is a temporary, bad scheduling, bad values, sneeky company, sometimes it can be fun.
Security/Concierge (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 14, 2013
Most days are filled with watching surveillance cameras, sitting at a front desk.

I've learned that this job has no tolerance for accidents.

The co-workers can be very sneeky.

The hardest part of the job is following rules because the rules are changed every few months and sometimes weeks.

The most enjoyable part of this job is talking to residents and learning about new things.
Pros
meet new people, it is easy to get business leads, most people are kind
Cons
no breaks, bad management, the company over charge people for benefits, bad scheduling, the company steal money from employees, they don't care about your culture or values.
Mediocre at best for a high turn over security guard company
Security (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 13, 2013
This company has some serious short comings I do not usually post negative reviews however the management or lack there of is almost comical. We (myself and many others) have been put in very awkward situation with regards to clients looking for answers on program specifics and the lack of response from management has them asking us, the problem is we don't have the answers (NO TRAINING) we cannot get answers from management (NO Management over site) I am currently looking for employment with another security company in the are do to these short comings.
Pros
very easy with zero management
Cons
no training, very low standards, no room for advancement
Great Company
Security Guard Services (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 4, 2013
The upper management/tenants of the site were very nice would love to work for the company again.
Pros
people
Cons
i can't think of any

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Titan Security Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7