Titan Security

Titan Security Employer Reviews

Awesome Security Job to work for.
Security Guard (Current Employee), riverheadJanuary 20, 2015
• Patrol Tanger 1, 2, & 3 in patrol vehicle also on foot

• Make sure the buildings and bathrooms are free of graffiti, violence, if an ambulance, police car or fire department comes on premise I had to assist them until they leave then I would put it in to my activity report for the day.
Learning new things about security everyday, Great way to interact and get to know new people.
Door Staff (Current Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 19, 2014
A typical day at work for me is monitoring cameras, and patrol of building that i'm stationed for said shift. lots of standing and walking, but it doesn't bother me at all.
Its just that a job, nothing more
Security Officer (Current Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: good hours
Cons: poor benefits
Its a job for someone who is older in age, that did not attend college and looking for work to pay bills. Nothing enjoyable about working as a doorman and dealing with residents and their problems at a residential building. Management will work with you on your hours but don't expect to receive the days and hours you want without pleasing them first. Not for anyone attending college, mandatory overtime can come back to hunt you if you have any plans after work. Overall not the worse place to work but not the right place to work for a college student.
Quiet work sites
Security Officer (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: the pay
Cons: co-workers was peer pressure
It was a great experience working for Titan security even though I couldn't understand why all my co- workers broke all the rules.
ok
Security Officer (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJune 23, 2014
nothing bad to say about this employer. had a great relationship with my coworkers and bosses
very physical
UNARMED SECURITY OFFICER (Former Employee), chicago ilJune 21, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: some bad location
patrol,securing the location,checking identification.i learned all about security.management was good .i would meet coworkers only when shift change.the hardest working in bad location by my self.the pay was good. i had multiple location.
a busy work place
Securtiy Officer (Current Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 22, 2014
This park will keep you on toes it will make you think on an every day basis
Review
Security Officer (Current Employee), ChicagoJanuary 13, 2014
Above Fair Management, Above Fair Compensation, Above Fair Advancement, Above Fair Management, Above Fair Job Culture.
Its a well kept place of work.
Security Guard (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 11, 2013
Pros: 1 hour lunch, paid weekends and over time
Cons: the uniform is too small
On a regular day of work I patrol the grounds where I'm stationed, and make sure everything is right and no trespassers were to come on the property.
a fun place
Security Officer (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 3, 2013
hard work ,good workers and great location to work at.i enjoy the relax mode
good job
security (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 4, 2013
went to work got assignment never knew what was going to happen
Easy job horrible management with zero opportunities for advancement
Security Guard (Current Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 13, 2013
Pros: easy post with zero oversight
Cons: no advancement, awkward situations dealing with clients, no management direction, poor client satisfaction makes my job hard.
This company has some serious short comings I do not usually post negative reviews however the management or lack there of is almost comical. We (myself and many others) have been put in very awkward situation with regards to clients looking for answers on program specifics and the lack of response from management has them asking us, the problem is we don't have the answers (NO TRAINING) we cannot get answers from management (NO Management over site) I am currently looking for employment with another security company in the area do to these short comings. I do not feel comfortable misleading clients do to mismanagement, i think that when our clients start to realize what the true level of service is this company will be a sinking ship and i want off, especially when i am paid a dollar over minimum wage just not worth it.
very good
Security officer (Former Employee), Palm Beach Gardens, FLAugust 12, 2013
I loved this company i learned a lot managment was very good at tending to your needs and wants
Good work experience
Security Officer (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJune 12, 2013
I was able to gain work experience her as one of my first security jobs. Since then, i have been at better and more professional companies.
nice postion
security officer (Former Employee), Memphis, TNApril 26, 2013
i liked the job by me beening a people person and interacting with mutiple people daily just kind of made the day
nice starter job
security officer (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 18, 2013
Titan is a nice start up job in the field of security.You learn some valuable information that you can take with you to your next level i.e.TSA.There are many nice people you get to meet or work with,im happy that my first job in security was with this company.
Meeting new people, networking
Security Officer (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 31, 2013
I like my job because I enjoy meeting new people everyday. I also get to help people and they always thank me in return.
Work well together
Security Officer (Current Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 8, 2012
I love my job. I am a people person. I have learn alot in security like how to be more patient, tolerant. I have learn to slove people prombles with a smile and listening not by advise. My co-worker are my co-worker i gets along with them. I dont go to work to make friends. Security is not a hard job, i really enjoy working security. I enjoy the people, the way they com to me, the respect that i get from them.
Great for students.
Security Response Officer (Current Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 29, 2012
Cons: can sometimes be poorly organized.
Great job for students and the retired. Not to make a career out of. Workload is low. Never encountered a difficult coworker. Stress is low.
comfortable work site, bad communication between client and security team
Doorman (Current Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 20, 2012
Pros: paid lunch, uniform replacement, convenient locations
Cons: low wadges, dead end job
Since beginning my first security experience in March of this year. I have been comfortable with the level of responsibility expected of me at my site. I have no problem follow any of the post orders, its just that there has been a consistently amount of issues related to the building management and the security team. Although this my be a normal thing for most work environments related to security fields at residential buildings. I find it irresponsible to have to take the blame for mistakes made by well established management teams.