Titan Employee Reviews

Satisifed Employee Insurance Benefits
Benefits Administrator (Former Employee), Lebanon, MOJuly 15, 2015
Pros: The customer interaction
Cons: Having to go home after 8 hours of work
I enjoyed to interaction with the employees and the insurance carriers and being able to help solve benefit problem from both the employee and carriers sides.
Enjoyed every day at work
Process engineering Manger (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 15, 2015
great place to work. students are great and very good quality. Labs and class rooms are top caliber. The library has all the references you will ever need.
Big company big benefits
Help Desk Engineer / Knowledgebase Editor (Former Employee), Fairfax, VAFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: generous compensation
Cons: not much promotion opportunity
They're big enough that no one person is the focus of their efforts. That's the good and bad. You're a little fish in a big pond.

I worked there over a decade ago so this review may not be terribly accurate but Indeed insists on it.
good place to work good men
Fitter,, blue printer reader, welder (Former Employee), NYFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: heathcare, longer breaks about 15min 2 a day
Cons: free lanch
good
all that I could, fitting
management ok
co-worker good to work with
there are no hard part of the job if you like your job
sucks
Armored car guard (Former Employee), Newburgh, NYDecember 29, 2014
Pros: no pay
Cons: everything
do not work there pay is not good. long hours no overtime. some of the people are great.
Great company to work for
Help Desk Manager (Former Employee), Washington, DCDecember 24, 2014
Pros: flex hours
This was a contract assignment. Great contract i was on and really enjoyed working with the people.
Great company to learn more on the out of home industry.
Sales coordinator (Current Employee), Manhattan, NYDecember 16, 2014
Pros: work environment
Cons: none really comes to mind
A typical day at work is fast-paced and this is a atmosphere where you must learn how to multitask because you will be asked on more than one occasion to complete numerous tasks. Priority is key in order to succeed and possibly move up in the company.

I have learned a lot from the out of home advertising industry, to the importance of putting together a flawless proposal. This company has also reiterated the importance of relationships and how that alone can close a deal!

My co workers are great a fun group to work with and they will try and help you succeed.

The work load for a coordinator can be a little overwhelming due to the fact that you are assisting more than one account executive at a time.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the work environment and the fact you learn something new each and every day.
teamwork approach
Flexo Operator (Former Employee), GrapevineDecember 2, 2014
Grapevine area-worked well with coworkers, great medical benefits
had lot fun meeting Americans and Iraqies and work with them both
Linguist (Former Employee), Fairfax, VANovember 11, 2014
made sure all customers were taking care of by the Iraqi employees,managed four diffrant offices,medical,employment,women and children,detanies,compensation plus escorted Iraqies to US embassy to get visas.
help the army in meeting with trib leaders to improved their way of dealing with vaiolance . helped sending children with cancer and hart defect out of iraq.
my most enjoyable was to see people get employed and children got the chance to leave iraq for treatment"this was their biggest Chalange"
Learned more than I thought I would, best position held.
Supply Specialist/Computer Technician (Former Employee), Shrewsbury, NJ (Fort Monmouth, NJ)November 4, 2014
Pros: good benefits package and got to travel location where requests were shipped.
Cons: advancement was limited for my position
I was responsible for all the warehouse functions, which I had to perform the receipt, verification, inventory, data input, issue process, packaging and shipment of requested equipment to the authorized customers. Also assisted resident IT person with the assembly, initializing and software loading of computer systems. This was very helpful with me becoming knowledgeable in the new automated world of warehousing. My co-worker and I got along very well as a team, which made my job very easy and very enjoyable to walk in the door every morning to work. We created a stress free environment during my tenure, couldn't ask for anything more.
Protective service
Security Officer (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: meet interesting people
Cons: boredom
Protect building property people at all times very productive.
Great team to work with
Operations Coordinator (Former Employee), Long Island City, NYJuly 17, 2014
Learned a great deal of operations from the management team that i was placed with.
Productive workplace
Office Manager (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 8, 2014
Great starting point when first out of college. I learned a lot about the outdoor advertising industry from sales, marketing to operations.
very good
Combonation Welder (Current Employee), Owensboro, KYFebruary 11, 2014
A great place to work,the people are awesome kind and excellent workers.
Project Manager (Former Employee), Washington, DCDecember 3, 2013
Data base Administrator. SQL
Trouble shooting databases of Federal Government (HUD) for special program Tenant Eligibility Verification System (TEVS)
N/A
Site Manager- (Former Employee), Guantanamo, CubaJuly 30, 2013
Titan is a MEDIOCRE company to work for. I loved the $ but the management was out of this world inept.
Good people
Software Engineer V (Former Employee), Tampa, flJune 25, 2013
Pros: people, benefits
There are a lot of good employees at Titan. The benefits were good and you always felt appreciated
dependant on weather
Foreman (Current Employee), Anchorage, AlaskaFebruary 26, 2013
Pros: good people, hard workers
Cons: work was feast or famine, either had too much work or none at all.
I am in charge for the snow removal of certain routes throughout the city of Anchorage, as designated by my supervisor at Titan LLC.

I learned a lot about the city, how to navigate it, where things are that I never even knew about.

Management, basically never met the guy in charge. There were 3 supervisors that ran everything from what I saw. One guy was in charge of snow shovelers, another plow truck drivers. The boss that handled all of the snow shovelers was great at his job and he connected very well with everybody.

The hardest part of working for Titan is the unpredictability due to weather.
GOOD PLACE TO WORK BUT NOT ALOT OF COMERICAL WORK
Supervisor (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 19, 2012
Pros: willing to work with you
Cons: lack of bennfits and 40hr work work weeks
WOULD LIKE TO STAY WITH THESE GOOD PEOPLE . YOUNG COMPANY BUT NOT CONSISTANT WITH HRS NO BENNFITS
The USCG Training Ctr. was a wonderful place to work.
Contracting, Procurement and Transportation (Former Employee), Petaluma, CANovember 16, 2012
Pros: great work enviroment, fare compensation and hard working co-workers.
Cons: i had to drive 62 miles round trip everyday from my home to the base and back.
Manage vendor relationships using negotiating skills to leverage best service for price, terms, delivery and quality of items. Plan and execute purchase orders for inventory, supplies and services. Manage and monitors contracts with existing suppliers.
Identify and record any problems relating to purchased items.
Provide recommendations and solutions to identified inconsistencies.