Titan Employee Reviews

fast paced and productive
Blaster/Painter (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDSeptember 14, 2016
check lines, fuel machines, gather tools, "go up", blast, vacuum, move lines and run paint lines, rigging, scaffold, containment
Pros
Traveled
Cons
Weather
great experience!
Machine Operator/Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Oakland, NJJuly 28, 2016
Nice experience. first job in the USA! learned a lot. Thanks to the great supervisors they had. Always willing to help. Great work environment.
production oriented place clean and safe
cnc lathe operator (Former Employee) –  pampa,txMay 4, 2016
good clean environment,tool crib has every thing you need, great well maintained machine tools
safet place to work
learned more on cnc programing and doing edits on and using tool offsets to maintain part quality
one of the more satisfying places to work
Pros
good clean place
Cons
commuting from amarillo to pampa
Nice to work
Supply Chain Management (Current Employee) –  AnywhereMarch 13, 2016
Titan company is best company in india.. Its tata group company and around 7000 peoples are working with 3 different divisions.
Business Development Analyst (Current Employee) –  Prishtina, KosovoJanuary 24, 2016
Titan is a leading company in the concrete industry. It's main function include but is not limited to producing and selling cement and concrete materials.
Pros
Opportunity to learn
Cons
Slow promotion
Good company to work for
Enterprise Architect, L3 (Former Employee) –  Annapolis Junction, MDJanuary 7, 2016
I enjoyed my time at Titan. They allowed to contractors freedom to work with clients to complete the job as they believed best. It was a good time and the work was fun.
Interesting place to work....
Purchasing Mgr. (Current Employee) –  Sturtevant, WIDecember 17, 2015
No "typical day", Management is flexible, co-workers range from excellent to poor, Hardest part of job is determining what the priorities are, the work schedule is very flexible.
Pros
Flexible Work Hours, Good Pay
Cons
Poor Benefits, Lack of Leadership / Management
Sales Order Management, Parts & Service Management (Current Employee) –  Fargo, NDOctober 5, 2015
I am productive and an asset to the company. I have saved a lot of $$'s for the company by working hard delivering the assigned work in time. I have good communication skills and get along with my seniors and my co workers well. I like interacting with the end users, know their problems and re engineer the ERP software to suit their needs.
Pros
I like to work in a multi cultural environment and get along with any co worker
Cons
LIke to work hard and with less pressure
Good place to work team work...
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Medley, FLSeptember 16, 2015
During my time in Titan we able to upgrade our 7820 drag line to increase productivity from 9,000,000 ton to 15,000,000 by installing bigger bucket and up grating the electrical system.
Pros
team work
Cons
politics
Satisifed Employee Insurance Benefits
Benefits Administrator (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, MOJuly 15, 2015
I enjoyed to interaction with the employees and the insurance carriers and being able to help solve benefit problem from both the employee and carriers sides.
Pros
The customer interaction
Cons
Having to go home after 8 hours of work
Enjoyed every day at work
Process engineering Manger (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 15, 2015
great place to work. students are great and very good quality. Labs and class rooms are top caliber. The library has all the references you will ever need.
Big company big benefits
Help Desk Engineer / Knowledgebase Editor (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAFebruary 6, 2015
They're big enough that no one person is the focus of their efforts. That's the good and bad. You're a little fish in a big pond.

I worked there over a decade ago so this review may not be terribly accurate but Indeed insists on it.
Pros
generous compensation
Cons
not much promotion opportunity
good place to work good men
Fitter,, blue printer reader, welder (Former Employee) –  NYFebruary 3, 2015
good
all that I could, fitting
management ok
co-worker good to work with
there are no hard part of the job if you like your job
Pros
heathcare, longer breaks about 15min 2 a day
Cons
free lanch
sucks
Armored car guard (Former Employee) –  Newburgh, NYDecember 29, 2014
do not work there pay is not good. long hours no overtime. some of the people are great.
Pros
no pay
Cons
everything
Great company to work for
Help Desk Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCDecember 24, 2014
This was a contract assignment. Great contract i was on and really enjoyed working with the people.
Pros
flex hours
Great company to learn more on the out of home industry.
Sales coordinator (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYDecember 16, 2014
A typical day at work is fast-paced and this is a atmosphere where you must learn how to multitask because you will be asked on more than one occasion to complete numerous tasks. Priority is key in order to succeed and possibly move up in the company.

I have learned a lot from the out of home advertising industry, to the importance of putting together a flawless proposal. This company has also reiterated the importance of relationships and how that alone can close a deal!

My co workers are great a fun group to work with and they will try and help you succeed.

The work load for a coordinator can be a little overwhelming due to the fact that you are assisting more than one account executive at a time.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the work environment and the fact you learn something new each and every day.
Pros
work environment
Cons
none really comes to mind
teamwork approach
Flexo Operator (Former Employee) –  GrapevineDecember 2, 2014
Grapevine area-worked well with coworkers, great medical benefits
had lot fun meeting Americans and Iraqies and work with them both
Linguist (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VANovember 11, 2014
made sure all customers were taking care of by the Iraqi employees,managed four diffrant offices,medical,employment,women and children,detanies,compensation plus escorted Iraqies to US embassy to get visas.
help the army in meeting with trib leaders to improved their way of dealing with vaiolance . helped sending children with cancer and hart defect out of iraq.
my most enjoyable was to see people get employed and children got the chance to leave iraq for treatment"this was their biggest Chalange"
Learned more than I thought I would, best position held.
Supply Specialist/Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  Shrewsbury, NJ (Fort Monmouth, NJ)November 4, 2014
I was responsible for all the warehouse functions, which I had to perform the receipt, verification, inventory, data input, issue process, packaging and shipment of requested equipment to the authorized customers. Also assisted resident IT person with the assembly, initializing and software loading of computer systems. This was very helpful with me becoming knowledgeable in the new automated world of warehousing. My co-worker and I got along very well as a team, which made my job very easy and very enjoyable to walk in the door every morning to work. We created a stress free environment during my tenure, couldn't ask for anything more.
Pros
good benefits package and got to travel location where requests were shipped.
Cons
advancement was limited for my position
Protective service
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 22, 2014
Protect building property people at all times very productive.
Pros
meet interesting people
Cons
boredom