* Attends and facilitates real estate closings as assigned by the Scheduling Manager
* Determines escrow requirements by studying and clarifying seller, buyer, and lender instructions.
* Completes closing transaction documents by reviewing papers with parties; explaining provisions and procedures; answering questions; checking documents for completeness and accuracy; obtaining signatures; notarizing documents as needed.
* Makes necessary changes to the HUD-1 Settlement Statement
* Disburses funds after obtaining approval from the lender.