Title Nine Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Fun work place
Shipping (Current Employee) –  Richmond, CAFebruary 20, 2014
Small company but really productive such as playing sports and physical activities with others. I've learned how to work with others and be able to help one another and no matter what race or culture. Management is good making sure we are all ok or need of help there always there for you.Co workers are like family there we all get along and help each other. This job is not hard at all very layback and easy to learn. The most enjoyable part of work is when we have activities it helps us clear our mind so that we don't always think just about work.
Pros
when we volunteer to work on our day off we get free lunch
Cons
pay rate is not all that great.
High energy, FUN, service based company with a friendly attitude!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 11, 2012
A retail company that has more emphasis on communicating than it does spreadsheets. There is a strong sense of leadership and management, but you are still just as important. Your ideas matter, your opinions matter and you are appreciated greatly by your bosses and home office. HUGE perks - free treats, goodies, apparel, company retreats that include part-time employees, an array of friendly competition... and tons of incentives to do your best. None of it matters, you fall in love with the people right away and want to give them your best.
Pros
flexibility, free perks, dynamic work, great people
Cons
some long days
It was a fun and positive workplace
Processor/ Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Richmond, CASeptember 19, 2013
A typical day at Title Nine was pretty laid back we processed order for customer returning items and wanting different things. I learned how to work processing online orders that was new to me. My management and co-workers was all so suppotive, helpful and fun to work with. The hardest part was my assignment ending. the most enjoyable part with work with my co-workers and talking to the customers on the phone helping them

4.3