Title Resource Group Employee Reviews

Growing real-estate company.
Senior Technology Delivery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJApril 18, 2017
A fast growing real-estate company that is adopting new cloud technologies like O365, Microsoft Azure.

Work load was very high. I worked on Exchange 2010, SCCM 2012 SP1, SCOM 2012 R2.

Benefits are good.
Pros
Cloud technoligies
Great place to build skills
Equity/Closing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJMarch 23, 2017
TRG gave opportunities to grow professionally by offering top notch training! The management helped me to grow and develop interview skills. They worked with me to pursue a degree while employed there by reimbursing my costs.
Cons
Often long hours in peak seasons.
Overall Great Place to work
Title Examiner (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJMarch 7, 2017
Overall this is a great place to work. The only factor that I found frustrating was the starting salary and minimal raises. They would be able to hold onto great employees longer if they paid better.
Productive and Fast Paced Office
Document Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJDecember 8, 2016
Title Resource Group is a phenomenal group to work for. There are many perks to working for this company, The benefits, the people, and the fun we actually have. They actually care about you.
Great Employer
Closing/Equity Senior Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJOctober 1, 2016
left company for commute and later wished to return. The company offered an array of mortgage banking skills that equipped me with a wealth of knowledge.

The company has grown and broaden their industry as a mortgage servicing company. Hopes to return
Pros
Growth and numerous positons
Cons
commute
Title Help Desk Representative
Title Help Desk Representative (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJMay 29, 2016
I really can't say anything good about this company, other than this was one of my few opportunities. I appreciate the experience but I wasn't there very long. During the six months, I witnessed a lot of the people in the department leave. That was a red flag for me, but management was okay.
I enjoyed my time there.
Order Coordination Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJOctober 18, 2015
I learned a lot and gained additional customer service experience. The location was great the daily commute was a breeze. A small intimate office like family.
Pros
Cons
No room to advance.
A productive place to work for and company growing
Facilities Coordinator / Driver (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJOctober 4, 2015
Handle facility issues during the course of the day,
I've learned many issues concerning the position and safety procedures.
Management is always willing to teach.
Co workers are always willing to assist and extend help when needed.
Pros
Good company to work for
Cons
No room for advancement within the position
Nice place, sour people
Policy Processor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 20, 2015
I enjoyed my duties and had no problem taking on extra task or helping out a co-worker. Unfortunately almost all of the people that worked primarily in my same department always has something negative to say about someone else, especially the manager. I think because the enviornment was so strict and uptight it kind of made the employees that way to. Other than certain people it was a great place.
Title insurance company
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mt. Laurel, NJMay 8, 2015
Was previously part of Cendant, then was part of purchase by Realogy. Good place to work at that time, not sure about current status.
Very laid back casual environment. Not very well organized. Very little job security.
Workflow and Notary Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJApril 9, 2015
This company has a high turn around, so no real job security. Not very well organized. Medical beneifits were not very good. Very laid back casual environment. Mandatory overtime.
Pros
Nice campus to take walks during breaks. Pays overtime and free dinner when working overtime.
Cons
I like to work with numbers
Accounting Payable and Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  mount laurel njMarch 20, 2015
Typical day was reconciling accounts, entering wires, applying funds
I learned to deal with different issues,
my work was completed on a timely basis
Very nice working environment
Sr. Software Engineer (DBA) (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJJanuary 22, 2015
Love to work with TRG. Working as database administrator at TRG is full of fun and learning. Its very good combination of professional and personal balance.
Good Company to work
System Administrator (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJanuary 3, 2015
It is one of the best company i have worked.Good company to start carrier and also to achieve goals.
A lot of hard workers
Closing agent /Post closing (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJNovember 13, 2014
The people I worked with were great. We received a lot of free lunches and dinner
Amazing place to work at.
Title Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJNovember 3, 2014
Working well with other employees you learn so much. Classes they provide gives you more knowledge.
I enjoyed working for Title Resource Group. Very family oriented Company, addressed employee concerns, great Team Players.
Title Examiner (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJOctober 26, 2014
I typically reviewed 10-12 title searches daily, identified encumbrances and exceptions based on searches, created title commitments reflecting open mortgages, liens and encumbrances, communicated with Lenders regarding any Curative issues required to be addressed prior to Closing. My Team Players were a delight to work with. The hardest part of the job was ensuring all issues were addressed in a timely manner in order for Closings to occur. The most enjoyable aspect of the job was the satisfaction of completing tasks accurately and providing Lenders with the necessary documentation in order to provide a smooth experience for Borrowers.
Pros
Hour lunch, great benefits, great communication with Team Players and Management
Cons
Industry became shaky due to reduction of refinances
Excellent job training.
Temporary Long-Term Assignment (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJOctober 4, 2014
Very nice work environment and flexible hours. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning something new. If management knew you were capable of learning something new they utilized your skills.
Greatest work experience of my life
Loan Processor Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJAugust 28, 2014
Lots of room for professional growth opportunity. Great culture and extremely friendly atmosphere. Everyone treated like family
Imaging Associate Specialist/ Data Entry Workflow (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJJuly 14, 2014
The typical at work resulted in a full production of work; Very little down time but overall a successful day. I learned at my time working at TRG how to balance both work and a lifestlye. i learned how to keep up a full time job without getting to overwhelmed of being at a desk for a certain period of time. Co-workers were very hard working and driven as a team instead of operating as individuals. The hardest part of this job was not having enough overtime but the most enjoyable part was being able to converse and ask questions about what to do without any negative feedback.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Title Resource Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Title Resource Group Reviews by Location