Title Resource Group

Title Resource Group Employer Reviews

Not much makes sense here
Entry Level (Current Employee), Mount Laurel, NJJune 21, 2014
Pros: cafeteria
Cons: working for people who got promoted out of default.
Very little chance for growth and career development. Day-to-day as far as job security. Cheap labor.
good life/work balance
Operation Manager (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJMay 5, 2014
manager call center
email team
mailroom

the coworkers were nice
National Title and Settlement Company
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), Mt. Laurel, NJApril 14, 2014
Responsible for ensuring the highest standard of customer service for all clients. Successfully transitioned all new clients from pilot to contract while meeting and exceeding expectations. Effectively acted as the voice of all business units when integrating with technology and provided solutions that increased allocation of orders from clients. The – more... most enjoyable part of my job was to see the growth and to build relationships with my counterparts. – less
Family oriented and friendly
Title Processor (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJApril 8, 2014
Pros: weekly vendors
Cons: i cant think of any
this office is a very nice place and everyone is friendly, management was always informative with what was going on with the company
Very busy and productive office
Closing Agent (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJMarch 31, 2014
Pros: great pay and benefits, unlimited over time, fast paced
Cons: company unprofessional, did lay offs very often, did not provide proper job training
Prepared HUD 1 Settlement Statments from scratch, constantly communicating with lender to make any changes or corrections until HUD is correct. Send HUD and all other closing documents to borrower or emailed to a notary. Took phone calls during the signing if anyone had any questions. After signing, reviewing documents when they returned to our office. – more... Making sure they were correct, rescheduled closing if any documents needed to be resigned. Once all documents were finally corrected, funding the loans. This is all being done for 30-40 loans a day. Very fast pace job, which is not a problem. Hardest part of the job was not being properly trained to to all of the different functions. – less
Micro Managers Paradise
HUD Specialist (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJMarch 30, 2014
Not a bad place to work, but not a great place either.

Constant change in teams, desk location and job description. Some may think of this as flexibility, but I would say they were quick on the trigger.
Great people, unstable job security
Title Examiner (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJMarch 6, 2014
Great people, pretty good work environment. I learned a lot about the industry while in their employ. Educational materials were plentiful.
Good Company to work for a grow
Accounting Professional (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJFebruary 12, 2014
I enjoyed the years I worked at Title Resource Group, I left to pursue more of a growth opportunity.
Interesting job.
Recording Specialist (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: working "bell to bell" - twelve hour days with free dinner.
Cons: confusing, at times superiors did not seem to be on the same page.
Learned a great deal about real estate with regard to specific paperwork requirements when purchasing or refinancing.
Few ladies who had been with the company were the most knowledgeable. The comapny itself was a fun place, with employee activities, like Food Day, where everyone bought a dish, and we celebrated employee birthdays.
Productive an Positive place to be employed
Post-Closer/Mail Room (Former Employee), Mount laurel NjDecember 18, 2013
Great place to work, with a positive environment. There really is no hard part about this job if you manage your time an tasks proficiently there will be no problem here.
No job security
Jr. Title Examiner (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJNovember 22, 2013
This company is a revolving door and there is no job security, don't get comfortable here.
Temp Gig, Would love to have continue working there
WORKFLOW COORDINATOR (Current Employee), Mount Laurel, NJOctober 11, 2013
I learned a lot about refinancing a borrowers home, and how the closing process works.
For the most part...
Recording Specialist/ Post Closer (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJOctober 6, 2013
Pros: able to listen to head phones while working
Cons: never certain of your task for the day depending on your department & bell to bells
Overall, TRG is an ok place to work. Management is often questionable in their approach to remedying problems. Feed back is asked of team players to make the system better, but suggestions are rarely put into use. The one thing that is constant is change, but it's rarely for the better. The hardest part of the job is that leadership doesn't appreciate – more... your knowledge in your field. It seems like they feel as though, since they have a title behind their name, they automatically know more then you do, even though you do the job day in and day out. Though the above statement is true, it can't be said for all the management team. They're are a few good VP's Manager's and Supervisors. The most enjoyable part of the Job is being able to develop relationships with team players.
The hours are are decent and there is generally unlimited over time. – less
Very productive and secure company.
Title Help Desk Representative (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJSeptember 3, 2013
Pros: free dinners most evenings as we worked late.
Cons: getting to work in the snow.
A typical day at worked included working with borrowers, lenders and vendors to assist in refinance mortgages.
I learned a lot about Title Searches, and the process involved in refinancing a home.
Management was very hands on and very enjoyable.
I loved my co-workers and still speak to many of them, even though I am not in the same state any longer. – more... We were a great team and had each others backs.
Hardest part of job was learning the Mortgage terminology. The most enjoyable part of the job was the variety of tasks, the company environment and the people I worked with. – less
Nice place to work
Training Consultant (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJJune 11, 2013
Title Resource Group was a great place to work. It has plenty of opportunities to learn. I had a great leader and the fellow co-workers are always willing to help. Communication from upper management was good.
Director - National Title Operations (Current Employee), Mount Laurel, NJJune 4, 2013
Confidentiality requirements of current employer preclude me from answering this question.
I love working at this company. Great place to grow and learn
NJ Licensed Jr. Title Examiner (Current Employee), Mount Laurel, NJMarch 25, 2013
I learned a great deal about the title industry at this company and was able to grow and become a licensed Title Examiner.
A good place to learn about the mortgage industry
Title Specialist (Former Employee), Ewing, NJMarch 12, 2013
Pros: daily vendors to shop during work hours; great employee moral
Cons: high turnover; a large percentage of employees are temps
Title Resource is a great place to work. It has plenty of opportunities to learn, but not a lot of job security. The fellow co-workers are always willing to assist and guide. They have great employee moral boosters. The management is overall fair.
Productiive and a good place to work
Curative Policy Specialist (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJFebruary 1, 2013
Pros: team building
Cons: traffic getting out of the parking lot
The work was set up in the system. I learned that you have to ask alot of questions when you don't understand something. The management encouraged you to always ask questions. The co-workers always functioned as a team to help each other to get the job done.
Good learning environment low job stability.
Post Closing Curative Title Specialist (Current Employee), Mount Laurel, NJDecember 4, 2012
Pros: great learning environment good pay alot of overtime.
Cons: low job stability.
Obtaining loan modifications. Lien satisfactions and dealing with clients with tax satisfactions.