Title Source Employee Reviews in United States

Great Workplace
Jr. Developer/Intern (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJune 6, 2016
Awesome Place to work at. Great culture. Amazing teams. Would like to work here for a long time as it has very good chances of growth and has the best work culture.
Fun Place
TAX ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJune 3, 2016
Conducted ongoing research into different alternatives for shipments of materials and determined the most cost-effective procedures and routes for each shipment on a case by case basis.
Great workplace
LC Processor (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMay 26, 2016
Excellent place to work. Creative work culture. The downtown Detroit area is a great location to balance work and after work activities. Great leadership.
Pros
Great leadership and innovative culture
Cons
employees are working "at will", not really secure
Customers Service.
Closing Processor (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIMay 16, 2016
Customer Service is one of the biggest things I know and have experience with. Rather its on the phone,via email, at a cash register, or behind the scenes. Everything you do has come knd of reward and satisfaction. Realizing that someone will benefit from what I am providing is always rewarding.
Title Source
Vendor Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMay 4, 2016
Great place to work!! Co-workers are fun plus they feed you all the time...The only thing that can be stressful is that no job is secure..
Pros
They just take good care of you
Cons
Short breaks, Always doing a lot of hiring and firing
The most enjoyable part of the job
Tax Analyst (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIApril 4, 2016
What I really liked about this job was the fact that it was all equal. We all worked as a team, no one person was greater or less than the next. I enjoyed the fact that it felt like a family.
My Review
Client Communication Specialist (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 29, 2016
Working at Title for 2 years was amazing! I was challenged each and every day to be the best Client Communication Specialist and rewarded with perks that made my job easier to do.
Fun place to work, Horrible Pay
CLOSING COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 2, 2016
Title Source overall is a great place to work for people that have no other commitments. This is a great company for people who have recently graduated college and want to gain experience. The pay is probably the lowest in the industry and you are expected to work a minimum of 55 hours per week, including weekends.
Pros
fun environment, free food, location
Cons
management sucks, favoritism, long hours
Productive and fun workplace with a family environment
Signing Agent Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIJanuary 14, 2016
On a typical day I located and assigned signing agents to refinance closings in TX. I also located certified title companies and attorneys' offices for TX 50A6 closings.

I have learned a lot about TX, but even more about their TX 50A6 laws and why they are so strict. I have also learned about deeds, appraisals, lender specific procedures and so much more.

My coworkers which we like to refer to as "Team Members" were more like family because we spent so much time together on and off the job.

The most enjoyable part of my job was my team members and the signing agents I had the pleasure of working with.
Pros
Fun, laid back, family environment.
Cons
Contracted employees for more than a year, poor management, No sick or vacation days.
Fun company/culture to work for
Recording Analyst (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIJanuary 12, 2016
Awesome..... Great place to be within downtown Detroit. Always something going on fun in the workplace and outside. Thanks for bringing life back to Detroit.
Productive and fun place
Signing Agent Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MINovember 4, 2015
I loved working at Title Source. My team leader and team captain were cool. My team was an awesome team as well. The job culture beat any other job I ever worked for. I wish I could go back to work there.
Great place to work and have fun but very inexperienced crowd
Software QA Engineer (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIOctober 23, 2015
Very young team member so instantly there are of mentoring and not too much to learn from others since everybody is pretty much new compared to others. One of the worst QA process that was implemented because so much lack of knowledge. A lot of micro management and lot of inside politics that causes favoritism.
Pros
Great environment, amazing for young people
Cons
Micro Management, QA management is lacking a lot of knowledge
Versatile company with many opportunities
Title Review Specialist (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MISeptember 16, 2015
Great place to gain valuable experience. Reputable culture with tremendous energy.
Plentiful perks offered and a range of team member support links. A recommended place to work, indeed.

I began working with this company at eighteen years old with no confidence or experience and I've grown immensely because of it.
Pros
Many catered lunches, fair time flexibility, exceptional privileges
Cons
Favoritism, heavy work load, poor leadership
Work Culture was fantastic
Title Clearance/Pre Close Specialist (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIAugust 4, 2015
I worked at Quicken Loans for about 4 years and it was a tremendous experience. It is a great place for a person with creativity and passion. I was able to pursue my ideas and see them grow into marketing channels. This is encouraged by leadership and I can honestly say that anyone with a great idea and passion to see it through will do well at TSI Quicken Loans. My experience was, with very few exceptions, one of people who cared deeply about me and my fellow teammates at QL. The hardest part was the long hours sometimes I worked 70 hrs+ a week it left little time for family and other things.Although I left for a career opportunity in a completely different business, I highly recommend Quicken Loans for anyone that wants to learn a tremendous amount and work with great people. Additionally, as a person who grew up in Detroit, I have to say that the work that Quicken Loans (and Family of Companies) has done to rebuild downtown Detroit is incredible.
Pros
Nice work environment and good co-workers, Great culture, friendly team members fun looking office atmosphere
Cons
No work-life balance due to hours noted above
Excellent Company
External Staff Appraiser (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJune 19, 2015
Great to work for even though I was remote. Great company culture. I would recommend working there to anyone. The management was very supportive and would work with you on any issue.
Pros
Great company culture and support
Cons
Salary mediocre
Good workplace and awesome environment
SQA / Business Support Analyst Intern (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIJune 8, 2015
Great place to work with some awesome technology. Amazing co-workers. Amazing talent recognition and faith in interns to make them move forward.
Pros
Free food everywhere, great ambience, location
Cons
Noise
Good Place
VA Appraiser Assigner and Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Detroit miMarch 4, 2015
Order Appraisals, Follow up on Orders, Manage our appraisers, Review and Bill out VA Appraisals, Resolve any & all appraisal issues, Examine our processes to improve them
Fun place to work with an AWESOME culture
Original Docs Specialist (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIFebruary 26, 2015
Great place to work and the culture is definitely something you should incorporate into everyday life, not just work. There is plenty of training provided in all aspects of the title industry to prepare you for advancement.
Overall a nice place to work.
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIFebruary 5, 2015
Productive and enjoyable listened to our iphones all day while we worked. I learned a lot about property appraisals. My co-workers were knowledgeable and very fun people.
Pros
when we all come together in a meeting.
Cons
when the team is stressed from working extra hard.
Great place
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIJanuary 8, 2015
A typical day starts with a stand up where we talk about what we worked on and what will we work on for the rest of the day. Your team leader doesn't bug you much unless you need help. Everyone is motivated to do their own work. No one should have to push you to get things done. Co workers are always great and understanding and very bright individuals. Hardest part of the job is lots of meeting s for good communication. Most enjoyable is the goodies and parties thrown and game events that are around the office.
Pros
nerf guns, team collaboration, understanding, flexible hours, free parking, lots of parties, promotes education

4.3