Summary Description: Title21 Software has a position for a Lead Developer with 3-5 years Lead Developer experience. Candidate shall Lead a team of developers in the development of the Title21 Software platform for organizations in the Health Sciences space, delivering Business Process Management, Content Management and Learning Management solutions. This position reports to the Chief Architect. This is a Full-time position starting as a contractor but with intent to offer permanent employment status after successful demonstration of skill set. This position is at our Pleasanton, CA office.
Required Skill Set (Technical): Strong background in developing solutions for GUI, middle/business tiers and data-layer using:
- MS Visual Studio 2010/2012/2013 C# and ASP.Net 4.0/4.5 Framework
- IIS 6.0/7.0/8.0
- SQL Server (2005/2008/2012), including developing in T-SQL (e.g. Triggers, Stored Procs, UDFs, Views, SQL Server Job development, etc.)
- Visual Studio 6.0/COM (VB6/ADO) project transformation into .NET technologies (Win Forms/WPF)
Required Skill Set (Soft): * Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Experience in leading a team of Developers (3-5 developers). Excellent project Management skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment with Project Managers, Systems Analysts, Technical Services, etc.
- “Self-starter” with ability to work independently/self-directed with little direct supervision as required.
- Deadline oriented
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (Agile)
Desirable Skill Set (Technical): Experience in
- Web Services development (SOAP/Rest/WCF) a plus
- SCORM/Tin Can compliant applications development/Integration a plus
- SQL Server Integration Services or other Integration Technologies (e.g. Pervasive, etc.) experience a plus
- FDA MDDS integration experience a plus
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) a plus
- Active Directory\LDAP integration a plus
- SharePoint integration/development a plus
- Team Foundation or other version management systems a plus
Desirable Skill Set (Soft): * Experience with FDA (GxP, 510(k)), ISO 9000 (13485), AABB, FACT, ISBT and similar standards/regulations.
- Experience in developing clinical application solutions targeting the Health Sciences field
Education: Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science or similar degree.
Indeed - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard
Title21 Software is the preferred provider of enterprise-wide electronic solutions for Cellular Therapy Labs, Blood banks, Pharmaceutical,...