Position: .NET Developer
Summary Description: Title21 Software has a position for a mid-level .NET Developer (Developer II) with 3-5 years of experience. Candidate shall work as a team member in the development of the Title21 Software platform for organizations in the Health Sciences space, delivering Business Process Management, Content Management and Learning Management solutions. This is a Full-time position starting as a contractor but with intent to offer permanent employment status after successful demonstration of skill set. This position is at our Pleasanton, CA office.
Required Skill Set (Technical): Strong background in developing solutions for GUI, middle/business tiers and data-layer. using:
- MS Visual Studio 2010/2012/2013 C#
- ASP.Net MVC 3/4/5
- IIS 6.0/7.0/8.0
- SQL Server (2005/2008/2012), including developing in T-SQL (e.g. Triggers, Stored Procs, UDFs, Views, SQL Server Job development, etc.)
- ADO.NET, Entity Framework, nHibernate
Knowledge of object-oriented programming principles, design patterns, best practices of software development and design.
Required Skill Set (Soft): * Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work in a team environment with Project Managers, Systems Analysts, Technical Services, etc.
- “Self-starter” with ability to work independently/self-directed with little direct supervision as required.
- Deadline oriented
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (Agile/Scrum)
Desirable Skill Set (Technical): Experience in
- Web Services development (SOAP/Rest/WCF) a plus
- SCORM\Tin Can compliant applications development/Integration a plus
- SQL Server Integration Services or other Integration Technologies (e.g. Pervasive, etc.) experience a plus
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) or Crystal Reports a plus
- FDA MDDS experience a plus
- Active Directory\LDAP integration a plus
- SharePoint integration\development a plus
- Version control systems (SVN, TFS, git) a plus
Desirable Skill Set (Soft): * Experience with FDA (GxP, 510(k)), ISO 9000 (13485) and similar standards/regulations.
- Experience in developing clinical application solutions targeting the Health Sciences field
Education: Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science or similar degree.
Title21 Software is the preferred provider of enterprise-wide electronic solutions for Cellular Therapy Labs, Blood banks, Pharmaceutical,...