Summary Description: Title21 Software has a position for a QA Analyst with 3-5 years of experience. Candidate shall work as a team member in the development and implementation of the Title21 Software platform for organizations in the Health Sciences space, delivering Business Process Management, Content Management and Learning Management solutions. This is a Full-time position starting as a contractor but with intent to offer permanent employment status after successful demonstration of skill set. This position is at our Pleasanton, CA office.
Required Skill Set and Responsibilities (Technical): Experience in:
- Testing web applications, specifically Windows/IIS based (ASP.Net MVC)
- Planning, creating, and documenting testing/test cases (manual and automated)
- Reviewing test plans, test cases, and automated test scripts created by other QA resources to ensure coverage based on requirements.
- Working with continuous integration systems
- Creating and maintaining automated tests: unit, integration, UI (e.g. Selenium)
- Working with source control systems and bug tracking systems
- Automated load/ stress testing
- Knowledge of QA best practices; Contribute to the design and evolution of the company’s QA process.
- Executing black and white box tests on web-based products.
- Identifying issues and generating issue reports.
- Reproducing customer-reported issues.
- Assisting developers with issue analysis.
- Assist with mentoring and training junior QA Engineers.
- Verification of patches and bug fixes
Required Skill Set (Soft): * Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work in a team environment with Project Managers, Systems Analysts, Technical Services, etc.
- “Self-starter” with ability to work independently/self-directed with little direct supervision as required.
- Deadline oriented
Desirable Skill Set (Technical): Knowledge of
- (One of) TFBuild/ MSBuild /Team City/ Jenkings/ Cruse Control custom build steps
- SQL (T-SQL)
Desirable Skill Set (Soft): * Experience working and developing in an Agile environment a plus
- Experience with FDA (GxP, 510(k)), ISO 9000 (13485), AABB, FACT, ISBT and similar standards/regulations.
- Experience in developing clinical application solutions targeting the Health Sciences field
Education: Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from an accredited four-year university
Title21 Software is the preferred provider of enterprise-wide electronic solutions for Cellular Therapy Labs, Blood banks, Pharmaceutical,...