TKC Global Employee Reviews

IT Consulting
PM, USAF Joint Regional Security Stack (JRSS) (Current Employee) –  Scott AFB, ILApril 16, 2017
Diverse staff supporting a vast USAF infrastructure. Company staffed with very educated and experienced personnel. Management very supportive of employee growth and educational advancement.
Working at TKC Global
IT System Engineer (Former Employee) –  Langley AFB, VAAugust 15, 2016
My role at TKC Global was very rewarding in that it provided me the the opportunity interact with with managers at all levels and customers worldwide. A typical week at TKC started with team meetings,servers analysis and scheduled migration.
Pros
Helpful co-workers(Collaborations)
Productive Enviornment
Logistics Analyst/Social Director (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, VAApril 18, 2014
Great staff of people to work with. Very understanding and flexible. Appreciative Upper Management that took care of their employees.
Pros
Benefits, Salary
Cons
Contractor Position
The company has taken good care of me.
Network Engineer (Current Employee) –  Scott AFBMarch 19, 2014
I enjoy working for TKC Global but the project is coming to end and looking for another career opportunity
Small But Good Company
Computer System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Randolph AFB, TXJanuary 28, 2013
Great Company. Would recommend to any Contract workers. I worked on Computers for the Air Force. My co-workers were all military background which made for a unique office expierience.
Pros
no micro management
Cons
contracts are never guaranteed year to year

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TKC Global. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3