TLC Staffing Employee Reviews

Not very efficient
Temp - Standard Register (Former Employee) –  KentuckyAugust 5, 2016
As to poroviding requested information to assist clients, have to wait 7-10 business days for main office to provide. Not very many choices for employment selection.
Disappointed
Blue ray table (Former Employee) –  Elizabethtown, KYJuly 27, 2016
Started working for TLC at Amaray last Monday, and it is now been a week and 2 days of being employed. I got a call at 9PM last night from TLC saying they no longer needed me because I went home early yesterday because of a family emergency. I called them right before I left to make sure it was okay and they asked me to ask my lead, which she was not hesitatant at all to tell me to go home like a normal person would do!! Can't believe this. Luckily I have other opportunities but they did the same thing to someone else just last week!
Awesome experience
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Clearfield, PAApril 26, 2016
This is an agency. You perform basic skills required to obtain a CNA license. The owner of the company is excellent to work with. The hardest part of this job, and with any agency, is it's not a steady schedule.
Pros
Excellent employer
Cons
not steady
Job duties and such
CNA (Certified Nurse Aide) (Former Employee) –  Victoria, TXOctober 15, 2015
Job duties included checking vital signs to ensure patient stability, changing briefs on patients, bathing patients, feeding patients, clothing patients, answer call bells, and other duties as assigned. Staff would communicate to Head Nurse to check on status of patients before the start of shift. Help transfer patients and assist other employees with transfers from bed to chair or other types of transfers, lifting more than 100 pounds per patient, reposition patient, and chart all of the patients’ behaviors. Driving to the nursing home which I would be working at for the day. Working with diverse staff each day which makes me a flexible, fast learner. It would have been great to get reimbursed for mileage or have more available shifts. They lost contracts and didn't have enough hours for all of their staff I would work only 8-16 hours a week when I was use to 30-36 hours a week.
Pros
could take breaks whenever
Cons
long drives, paid for own gas, not enough hours, benefits weren't great
Driving opening road like it
Driver/Dispat (Current Employee) –  Covington, KYAugust 18, 2015
Go to work between 4am to 8am driving temps to work, then back at work from 5pm to 9pm to dispatch and take temps to work.
I have learned that there are all kinds of people in the world that comes from all walks of life. Some people want to advance their situations and some people want to stay were they are in life. My co workers we are kind of running past each other in and out. The hardest part of my job is dealing wit the lack of work. With you have a life to maintain and kids to put threw school cutting your hours and you work hard for a company everyday then to be cut hours is hard. The most enjoyable part of my day is when I am dispatching people to work. I get to engage with the workers more.
Pros
Brake in between the runds
Cons
Not enough hours to work with
Great agency
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Upland, CAJuly 28, 2014
Good agency, with great contracted employers. It was a pleasure working for there hospital employer.
Disappointing
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 11, 2013
This review is in regard to TLC, not the company where I worked. I applied with TLC in 2005. They got me very temporary positions for about three months. The only reason I got longer term assignments with them was from a client asking for me directly. TLC would never place me at company that paid the going rate for my position or any assignment lasting a month or longer.
Excellent work experience
Adminstrative Assistant/Customer Services (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 6, 2013
-A typical day at working with the Sales Department and working as receptionist for the main office.
-Learned to do contracts for sold vehicles and doing Department of Motor Vehicle forms submitted them to get process.
-Management staff I work for was knowledgeable, excellent and professional.
My co-workers were delightful, caring and great teachers.
The hardest part of the job was saying good bye to co-workers.
The most enjoyable part of the job was being a team member for Ability Center.
Pros
variety, expereince, friendly staff, flexibility of schedule
One of the best agencies I've worked for
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 5, 2013
Referred to TLC by a friend and was very happy with the assignment I was given.
Helpful staff
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 18, 2012
TLC works really hard to place employees who really want to work and are reliable.
Staffing Agency
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJuly 31, 2012
The work varied at this company as they were an agency to outsource my employment for various vendors. The most consistent assignment that I had was with a company names Smith+Noble, a catalog home decor company. I didn't deal with any members of management at this company as I reported to the agency for all of my needs, however the trainers and communication with the managers left me with a very pleasant impression of the company and a desire to attempt full-time employment with the company. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning to deal with customers in a call center environment.
Never had enough openings
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Colton, CAJune 27, 2012
I was always calling looking for openings with them. This position was a fun position that let me explore the skills that I have and use them to help the company.
Great place to work for.
Local Continuity Clerk (Former Employee) –  San DIego CAMay 14, 2012
Work with the Production Department for dubs, timing sheets and paid programs. Ensure that timing sheets and the correct paid program materials is in house prior to air. Verify accuracy of the content of all paid programs and timing sheets. Maintain current inventory of local master tape library. Backup for local continuity logs.
Enjoyable
Office Administration (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 22, 2012
What I learned at TLC Staffing is that everyone deserves the one on one time and attention. The professionalism everyone demonstrated was the best.
Pros
good experience
Cons
better salary
Very comfortable one-on-one assistance and advice.
Contracted employee (Current Employee) –  Cape Coral, FlAugust 10, 2011
My staffing manager Sue found me a position within a week of contacting her. She is wonderful.
Pros
paid weekly
Cons
no benefits unless hired

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TLC Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9