TLC Staffing

TLC Staffing Employer Reviews

Productive and fun work place
Accounting Coordinator (Former Employee), Encino, CAJune 16, 2014
Productive work place with a lot of great people. The job was challenging and there was never a dull moment.
Disappointing
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMay 11, 2013
This review is in regard to TLC, not the company where I worked. I applied with TLC in 2005. They got me very temporary positions for about three months. The only reason I got longer term assignments with them was from a client asking for me directly. TLC would never place me at company that paid the going rate for my position or any assignment lasting a month or longer.
Excellent work experience
Adminstrative Assistant/Customer Services (Former Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: variety, expereince, friendly staff, flexibility of schedule
-A typical day at working with the Sales Department and working as receptionist for the main office.
-Learned to do contracts for sold vehicles and doing Department of Motor Vehicle forms submitted them to get process.
-Management staff I work for was knowledgeable, excellent and professional.
My co-workers were delightful, caring and great teachers.
The hardest part of the job was saying good bye to co-workers.
The most enjoyable part of the job was being a team member for Ability Center.
One of the best agencies I've worked for
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 5, 2013
Referred to TLC by a friend and was very happy with the assignment I was given.
Helpful staff
Temporary Worker (Current Employee), Columbus, OHSeptember 18, 2012
TLC works really hard to place employees who really want to work and are reliable.
Staffing Agency
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Ontario, CAJuly 31, 2012
The work varied at this company as they were an agency to outsource my employment for various vendors. The most consistent assignment that I had was with a company names Smith+Noble, a catalog home decor company. I didn't deal with any members of management at this company as I reported to the agency for all of my needs, however the trainers and communication with the managers left me with a very pleasant impression of the company and a desire to attempt full-time employment with the company. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning to deal with customers in a call center environment.
Never had enough openings
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Colton, CAJune 27, 2012
I was always calling looking for openings with them. This position was a fun position that let me explore the skills that I have and use them to help the company.
Great place to work for.
Local Continuity Clerk (Former Employee), San DIego CAMay 14, 2012
Work with the Production Department for dubs, timing sheets and paid programs. Ensure that timing sheets and the correct paid program materials is in house prior to air. Verify accuracy of the content of all paid programs and timing sheets. Maintain current inventory of local master tape library. Backup for local continuity logs.
Enjoyable
Office Administration (Former Employee), San Diego, CAApril 22, 2012
Pros: good experience
Cons: better salary
What I learned at TLC Staffing is that everyone deserves the one on one time and attention. The professionalism everyone demonstrated was the best.
Very comfortable one-on-one assistance and advice.
Contracted employee (Current Employee), Cape Coral, FlAugust 10, 2011
Pros: paid weekly
Cons: no benefits unless hired
My staffing manager Sue found me a position within a week of contacting her. She is wonderful.