TLC Employee Reviews

Great place to start over
Contract Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZDecember 1, 2017
Great supportive people, great structure, very understanding and willing to help you get back on track. they leave a lasting impression and will always welcome you back.
Very Interactive!
Intern (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, CANovember 30, 2017
TLC is an academy where every member is fun and strives to help every student they meet. The students change all of us in some way by the time our internship is over. When planning lessons for the kids, it gets very creative and challenging for yourself which makes it beneficial to you AND the students.
Toxic nightmare
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Reseda, CANovember 23, 2017
Toxic

Cutthroat

Management (clueless)

Depressing

The parties that are above administration should take a good look at who is running this horrible place!
It may open there eyes to the awful individuals that they allow to run that awful work place.
Pros
Get out as fast as you can
Cons
Management - no good!
Fun place
Media & Technology Management Consultant Trainer (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLNovember 13, 2017
Great place to work and grow professionally with plenty of travel experience and culture exposure. A great place to work long term and plenty of great opportunities. I would recommend this as a great place to work for the reasons mentioned above.
Pros
Great Perple
Cons
Advancement Opp's
large property with too many clients
House manager/Staff (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 12, 2017
TLC is a good place to be retrained how to live life without addiction. If you can handle the aggressive nature put forth from staff, then you are destined to come out of there a person you never imagined you could be.
Pros
classes, clients, food
Cons
living arrangements, staff
very stressful work place
Hand Car Wash & Detail (Former Employee) –  Bellflower, CANovember 6, 2017
one day I was a cashier , then the next day I was a salesman. I was the middle man between my manager and other co workers due to the ability to translate. translated between workers and costumers. costumers came to me to resolve car wash problems and concerns they had.
Cons
no breaks, no discounts
caring and need work pkace
Detailer (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCNovember 6, 2017
amazing work environment management team, good crew to work with good work environment all the way around.honest company good prices and good product.
Company closed
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Stone Park, ILOctober 30, 2017
Company was bought out by larger company and opportunities were diminished. The family owned aspect was replaced by cutthroat culture. The owners retired and the physical location was moved and absorbed by existing manufacturing facilities
Pros
Family owned
Cons
No job security
Great Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 25, 2017
Great Company to work for if I ever moved back to Dallas Ft Worth area and needed employment. I would apply at this Company. They treat their employees with Respect.
Go hard or go home
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Chickasaw, ALOctober 25, 2017
You will have to do everything you are told the right way the 1st time and complete any and all test that were set for you to do ,and you must be on time at all time and also you get off work when he say that it is time to go...
Pros
Pay for yo on food
Cons
Whatever you like
good company
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Coralville, IAOctober 18, 2017
A good company overall. Sales is typically high pressure no matter whom you are selling a product for. Telemarketing is no more or less stressful than face to face sales. In the end the company makes an effort to keep it's employees happy, and that's what counts.
Pros
consistent pay check
Cons
Monotonous work... life sucking really.
Buen trabajo
Farm Laborer (Former Employee) –  Yuma, AZOctober 16, 2017
Buen trabajo. Buen ambiente y buena paga. Sólo se terminó el contrato de trabajo.
New company getting on its feet. Helping build my sisters company
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 5, 2017
TLC is a good place to work, the office is quiet and the people are friendly. Not making the money I should be making but its family. Maybe in a year she could afford to pay me what im worth
great work enviroment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Reseda, CASeptember 27, 2017
great time with the patients, take them out to have fun, then help out with there daily duties, make sure they get off there school bus safely, give them snacks then there dinner. get them ready for bed shower them and administer there medicine before bed. on the weekends take them out to the mall or activities. if they had to go to the hospital would stay until they were discharged.
Pros
the expirience
Cons
no breaks
Typical day at work
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Manitowoc, WISeptember 26, 2017
You started your day off with a routine depending what shift you came in. Check emails, medication, then start breakfast or lunch or dinner depending what time of day you came in. Then do cares, play with them or watch movies. Crafts and games. Night time put each resident to bed and check on them.

The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to be there for my residents each day and help them out with everything I could help them out with. For example: taking them out to eat, getting nails done or going to go get a haircut or just sitting down and watching a movie or playing board games.
Good management, exciting atmosphere
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 24, 2017
Worked hard, learned editing skills. Management was tough but fair. Cooperative workplace. Keeping up with new skills could be challenging. The people made it fun.
Pros
learning new skills
Cons
hard to advance
Fun place to work, until management expects more & they're never happy
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Rochelle, ILSeptember 19, 2017
I believe only certain people can work there as a career, they weed out people & don't keep people long term. They got rid of people left & right to save the company money, but they also lost a lot of people with a lot of knowledge.
Pros
Salary
Stressful
CNA/Personal Aide (Former Employee) –  Levittown, PASeptember 15, 2017
Didnt care about there employees as much as they should have, i have allergies to cats and dogs and i was put into a case and the homeowner had 3 cats and 2 dogs and i was told to take Benadryl and that i would be fine
Pros
Very sweet patients
I was a PCA
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Framingham, MASeptember 12, 2017
The job I did was not terrible, but the family I worked for keeps switching my hours. I take care of an elderly man and I do enjoy it. I would not mind making a little more money and possibly even working on a computer.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Hours cut, poor staff
calm
Sitter/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  2 11 Kilgore TxSeptember 4, 2017
This place is also a nice place to work. They have dogs and you get to walk the dogs outdide. And go different places with the residents. Love seeing the residents smile.