TMA Employee Reviews

Great place to work with interesting people
Team Marketing admin (Current Employee) –  Ellsworth, MEJanuary 25, 2017
It's a great place of business, the people are very nice and friendly. You feel like family. The manager is willing to help out day or night. The hardest part of the job is helping everyone with their needs when there is only 1 of you. I really enjoy going to retreats and trainings, The Masiello Group pampers you.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Needy agents
Assist people (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNJanuary 27, 2015
It is busy as you assist ten to twenty people a day. I learnt how to be compassionate, respectful, and trustworthy. I also took away the values of integrity and excellency.
Management is excellent for the clients and staff.There is always cordial relationship among co-workers. The place that I previously worked had three floors and that proved to be very challenging,although it was a form of exercise for me.The most enjoyable part of the job is the interaction I got to have with people of all backgrounds and walks of life.
Outside sales
Gondo Sales and Marketing (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TXJanuary 4, 2014
On a daily basis it was necessary to drum up new business, stay in contact with those clients and nurture those relationships. The key part of the business was advertising sales, a secondary portion was credit card machine sales. There were peak and valley sales periods. This made it difficult to budget and pay bills consistently. Overall, this was an enjoyable job I would recommend this to the aspiring sales professional.
Pros
Freedom of your own schedual
Cons
Inconsistent pay.
Contract promotional work, good pay, fun job
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 13, 2013
Learned to interact, influence, and persuade patrons at bars/restaurant to try and purchase beer.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Work weekend nights
Government Service
Contract Specialist (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COSeptember 25, 2013
The typical day of work is schedule-driven, as milestones dictate the events and products that must be accomplished during a predicted time frame. Very little management oversight is required due to my experiences in awarding contracts. The hardest part of the job is "hurry up and wait" because of the integration of responsible parties and the multiple member participation in the process to award. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with others.