TMC Orthopedic Employee Reviews

Great Benefits and Exceelent employee appreciation!
Office Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  HOuston, TexasJanuary 11, 2013
A typical day at work for me was, immediately when I clock in, I clean the patient waiting room as well as the other patient rooms. I made sure the petty cash and previous work days cash logs were documented and accurate. I greeted patients, took insurance and co pay info, Demographics and made sure they were comfortable while waiting to be seen by the Prosthetist. In this job position, I have learned how to give more excessie customer service and be empathetic to the patients needs/well being. The management was horrible. Everyday I would come to work, my office manager would have an attitude and often show her frustration for her position in front of patients. She is the reason I resigned. I was getting things thrown, snatched, and blamed on me. The hardest part of the job was coming to work having to deal with the stress of someone else's job being taken out on me and the rest of the staff. On the other hand, besides this unprofessionalism, I really enjoyed my position and inter acting with the patients. They often looked forward to coming into our office because they knew, I was going to be there to make them feel better in spite of their situation.
Pros
free christmas party with taxi services to and from your home, no charge. monthly departmental parties. excellent insurance benefits and company recognition.
Cons
unprofessionalism with office manager
Was in heaven
BP Data Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 19, 2013
This was like family. Had been working in this job for almost 10 years. Started in a remote location of one of the Brace Places. Worked with patients handling admissions, discharge and insurance aspects. Handled product check in and follow-up. Worked event tracking for all aspects of patients from original visit to completion of work and insurance. Promoted to Dispatch position at main office. Trained new employees and developed training manual. Transferred to main brace place office to work with new and existing patients.
Pros
family environment, solid values, worked with most coworkers for years
Cons
company had hostile take over, 33 layoffs, pay cuts, rumors would be resold.
Productive workplace
Help Information Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 31, 2013
Always a great work day
I've learned so much on moving medical records electronically
Great management, treats everyone equally
Busy
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 6, 2012
Once ownership changed employee moral dropped and new management didn't seem to enthusiastic about bringing it back up.

4.3