TMC Employee Reviews

fun workplace
Volunteer Work (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 24, 2016
It's a friendly environment. You feel welcome, and you learn new things every day. The staff is wonderful and they're very kind and pleasant.
Easy Working Enviorment
Political Surveys (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLFebruary 22, 2016
A typical day at TMC consisted of getting my assigned program for the day, then finding an available computer and beginning the political surveys. In this job I learned to be patient and understanding even when the other person on the other line was difficult. I also gained hospitality skills and more professional communicating skills. The hardest part of the job was not getting mad when the person being called would be difficult to deal with.
Pros
Flexibe Hours
Cons
Short Breaks
Review Summary for TMC
Director Taxable Debt Trading & Sales (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 15, 2016
The terms of my agreements with TMC prohibit discussion or providing descriptive details of the company. Users may want to use another source for information
I will recermend this company to any one
Truck Driver (OTR) (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IADecember 30, 2015
A good company every one was there to help you in any way they could I was not in the office I was on the road when ever I called I needed help I got it
Pros
GOOD COMPANY TO WORK FOR
Cons
NO CONS
I'm a veteran and they blow me off
Student truck driver (Former Employee) –  Leavenworth, KSDecember 18, 2015
I had 2 tickets on my recorded and I first aplyed and they told me someone else got the job but then when they posted another job I aplyed again then they told me it was because of my 2 tickets that's why they didn't take me in the first place not a nice way to treat a veteran they said they couldn't help me out and ended the call
Pros
No pros
Cons
Doesn't help
Fun work place
Sale Representative (Current Employee) –  Sanford, FLDecember 10, 2015
They truely are a vfriendly place and if inv need of help they will do any and everything to help you and motivate you. GREAT PLACE
Great way to make money
Sales Trainer (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLDecember 6, 2015
There is a lot of money to be made but it is a grind this job is for people that can sell on the phone the environment is good and if you have the skill you can really succeed. the only problem is that there really isn't benefits and the bonus get messed up some times
unlimited work
Agent (Current Employee) –  Sanford, FLOctober 23, 2015
A great call center job its growing every day there is unlimited work available.
very easy to move up to management unfortunately over the phone is more money. got to love sales able to make as much as you want.
fun and fast paced enviroment
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Longwood, FLOctober 11, 2015
Answered phones started on only outbound calls, and then got moved to only inbound calls. give customers the best experience possible service regardless of the situation. up sale customer with anything they may need, ask probe questions. Hardest part of the job was sitting down for over 8 hours a day, the most enjoyable part was the people and making the customers happy giving them the best deals out there for them and there family.
Good company
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Laredo, TXSeptember 28, 2015
Good company, good benefits and pay, no that much opportunity of advancement. Wish they can open more positions or give opportunity to employees who have been with the agency for several years already.
Rewarding
VP of Finance (Current Employee) –  Homosassa, FLSeptember 23, 2015
I lead my staff of 7 in all matters financial. I oversee Payroll, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management, Budgeting, Financial Statement Prep., 401K, Together Making Changes administration, Travel, Purchasing. The most difficult part of my job is balancing it all. I garner much satisfaction from seeing the results of my efforts, which is to provide financial information and advice for growing our business. I have a loyal and hard-working staff that have my back. They are self-starter and dedicated. I am also proud to say I have been a Hedge Hog Ambassador since inception of the program, and am passionate about delivering the positive message of this company to our employees. I am an active member of the Life Group, and rely on their support and a faith in God to get me through every day.
Pros
Our company has many positives, We offer competitive benefits and compensation, an innovative, constantly improving culture, spiritually based and generous ownership, All-In co-workers and great customers.
Cons
We experience our share of growing pains, We still have employees who are on the wrong seat of the bus, and are not All-In, We struggle daily to give great service.
Blessed
Sr Regional Director of Operations (Current Employee) –  LASeptember 22, 2015
A typical day at work consists of multi-site leadership as well as leadership of a great group of area managers. During my tenure with TMC, I have learned invaluable lessons on true leadership and how to develop a family centered culture among team members. I am blessed to work among some of the smartest, most innovative people in our industry. I learn more each day from this group of caring people than I ever thought possible. The most difficult part of this job is, at times, having to make hard decisions about team members. It is at that point that my responsibility becomes assisting them in finding the right fit for them within our industry. The most enjoyable part of my job is getting the privilege of sharing our culture and leading others on this same path. Being able to spend days doing this is awesome!
Pros
Culture, leadership training and support, personal/professional growth opportunities, work/life balance support and encouragement.
Cons
Ensuring I adhere to work/life balance opportunities
Not your typical "corporate" culture
RDO (Current Employee) –  TexasSeptember 22, 2015
I help oversee 26 buildings in the State of Texas, with 4 of the best Area Managers. I spend 3-4 days a week visiting each building and meeting with our clients/partners. When in the buildings, I review documentation, ensure we are providing top notch clinical services, spend time with the residents and teams, and meet with the Admin and facility staff to make sure everything is running smoothly.
Our management model allows for the Area Managers and myself to have enough buildings to make visits every other week to ensure the teams, residents, and facilities are supported.
I have great coworkers that are supportive, fun to work with, professional, and clinically excellent. We are very family oriented and faith based, which makes for a wonderful work environment! TMC partners with clients that have the same Core Values and Vision, which makes our focus on residents and great Therapy services easy and fun.
One of the things I love about my job is the ability to have work/life balance….we work hard and play hard, both in/out of work! TMC is very committed to their staff having a fun work environment, time off, and feeling appreciated. I have also loved the relationships with our clients/partners….with the same core values and passion for caring, we are able to have open and honest communication.
The hardest thing about my job has been traveling—I am able to make my own schedule, but often times the days of travel are out of my control. This takes time from my family, which is hard, but the impact we make on a daily basis makes it easier to do. We have also grown
  more... a lot in Texas the past 2 years, which has made the travel a little more than normal.  less
Pros
Clinical Excellence Focus, Passionate about Giving Back, Appreciates their teams, Not a Publicly Held Company, Management Support, Family Feel, Clinical Excellence Resources
Cons
Smaller company with less market visibility in Texas, Not as sophisticated with IT systems
With TMC, my voice is heard
RDO/ PTA (Current Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 21, 2015
I have been amazed at the growth opportunities offered to me. Not only growing in my job responsibilities, but as a person. I feel like the company cares about the type of life I want/have and the type of legacy I want to leave.
I have learned that through serving others while helping them achieve their goals, I get the opportunity to truly make a difference in an industry that is traditionally thought of as “time limited”. I feel that when I speak up, I make a difference in mine and the lives of others. Being able to have a voice that makes an impact is crucial to me.
With TMC, my voice is heard! I have learned that success comes from my own personal commitment to make a difference. But expands when I am in a culture that strives to do the same. In an industry that is shortening the amount of time I have to develop quality relationships and maintain a healthy culture/environment, it takes everyone’s commitment to make it happen.
Pros
Continually educating, Growth personally and professionally focused, Faith Based, Therapy is just one way I get to make a difference every day.
Cons
Expectations are high and without total commitment will not be reached, Education and communication is crucial.
Great Place to Do Life
Speech Therapist (Current Employee) –  The SouthSeptember 21, 2015
I truly enjoy getting to serve others every day. I am given the tools and resources to really make a difference. TMC affords me the opportunity to do what I love while being fairly compensated and appropriately recognized for the work I do. I work with some of the greatest therapists and leaders I have ever met. I feel blessed to be a part of such an awesome team!
Pros
Fair compensation package, Program/treatment tools and resources, Faith-based organization, Strong leadership support
Cons
Skilled nursing can be a challenging environment for a therapist, but one in which we can make a huge difference in our patients’ lives!
Great Team Work
Professional CDL truck driver (Former Employee) –  Florence SCSeptember 13, 2015
Team Work
Day to Day work day
Enjoyed my duties while working here
Learning different skills to complete task of my job
Training to better help with job duties
Pros
Team work
Cons
Lack of work
Severely Underpaid and Underappreciated
OTR flatbed (Former Employee) –  Camden NJSeptember 7, 2015
There were weeks when i averaged 12.00 per hour and thats not even taking into account no OT pay after 40 hours that every other profession gets. 12 per hour to drive a tractor trailer with up to 80,000 lbs safely, up to 70 hrs.per week. Being away from loved ones and living in a truck. Do yourself a favor and work local, make more money and be home everyday.
Pros
Equipment
Cons
Ridiculous pay
A fun, relax place of work
Political, Survey and Sales (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLAugust 17, 2015
Working at TMC was a very relax comfortable place to work. Everyday I went in I already knew what my task was going to be and there was never any problems. My only reason for leaving was the program I was working in was over at the time.
Fun and hasle freework environment
OTR Company Driver (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IAAugust 16, 2015
Excellent company to work for straight out of CDL school. Good pay and good home time. Never a issue with having a issue. I would recommend this company to all recent graduates
haha joke
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLAugust 11, 2015
the place is a joke, half the time it didn't seem like any of the managers even knew what they were doing or how to do their job. there is suppose to be team leads yet when you needed help there wasn't anyone around to help and their training haha.. in my opinion someone needs more then a weeks worth of training if their not going to get any help once their on the floor..
Pros
the money
Cons
short breaks...