TMF Health Quality Institute

TMF Health Quality Institute Employer Reviews

Professional and homogeneous workplace
Quality Director (Current Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 4, 2015
Constructive work environment with strong support system to serve timely and adequately the clients.
Great place to work. Great benefits.
Department Assistant II (Former Employee), Austin, TXJune 12, 2014
Very busy 90% of the time. I was able to gain more skills & knowledge there. Management could stand some improvement in not being so "stuffed shirt" all the time, smile at all employees. We are all in the same boat working to accomplish our jobs. Good people to work with. Getting the job done w/o running into OT.
It was great when the company took everyone out to lunch. Last time there were about 180 employees. The Board usually gave us bonuses each year for a job well done. Vacation buy back 2x a year. Four hours free time off to get Christmas shopping done. YEA!
Bad Experience.
N/A (Former Employee), austinApril 4, 2014
Pros: experience (even if it's bad)
Cons: a lot...
If you like 12-14 hour working days with no appreciation whatsoever, then this is your place to work. Co-workers scream and snap at you constantly whenever you have a question or simply trying to communicate. I was denied going to the restroom twice until I finished my work! Literally...denied. And when I tried to argue about it I was yelled at! My manager discussed me (in third person) with other co-worker right before my eyes. And then did it again and again...
Lack of professionalism and humanity.
Excellent company
Medicare Appeals Review Coordinator (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 24, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits.
Cons: lack of job security
This company has a very good relationship with its employees. They offer excellent benefits that start on day one of employment. Management is very friendly and helpful in assisting with any questions or concerns you may have.
Rapidly growing company
Director of Finance (Current Employee), Austin, TXFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: office environment
Cons: work, life balance
Government contractor in healthcare quality industry
Rapidly growing (2008=$15 million; 2013=$51 million) company