TMG HEALTH

TMG HEALTH Employer Reviews

TMG is a great place to work and the people were great also
Customer Service Call Center (Former Employee), Amarillo, TXJanuary 13, 2015
I was with TMG Health through Kelly service and it was one of the best places to work
boring place to work with no support
suport (Current Employee), Jessup, PAJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: good lunch
Cons: reviews are a joke
no commutations with in the company, too many system problems, turn over very high. co-workers feel unhappy as well. Management don't know what they are doing.
very mismanaged
Claims Processor (Former Employee), Scranton, PAJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: working from home
Cons: no break, 8 plus hours a day, no paid time off, no health insurance, very poor communication
Bad management amoung supervisors. I worked for them and was laid off due to lack of work, and being told I would be called back 5 years later....they won't even give me an interview. I mantined a 98% accuarcy, never called off, worked weekends, or extra projects. And this is they was I was treated,terrible...supervisors that had NO CLUE as to what THEY were doing. Lack of communication was terrible. they need to seriously start to get rid of their supervisors.
Very Stressful work environment
Claims Processor, Remote (Current Employee), Jessup, PANovember 10, 2014
Unrealistic weekly goals to obtain with faulty programs and slow system speeds. Process 1000 claims weekly at 95% accuracy. Piece rates for processing claims and hours allowed to process = barely above minimum wage paychecks.

Flexible scheduling when working from home and independent work are the ONLY plus.

Under constant scrutiny - can burn out very easily.

This company has an excessive employee turnaraound in the Claims department. Always hiring because processors get burned out or cannot meet their crazy standards. Management gets the raises, while even the supervisors struggle to make ends meet with their pay rates and demands.
Fast paced work environment
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Jessup, PAOctober 14, 2014
Pros: community outreach programs
Cons: not a good work/life balance
A majority of the people who work for TMG are very knowledgably in what they do and are willing to help you learn the healthcare business
Wonderful co-workers and managers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Amarillo, TXOctober 6, 2014
This job, working with Medicare and all the regulations it entails, gave me knowledge of internal government programs that I can take with me going forward to almost any customer service field. Having an understanding of government regulations, especially Medicare, is a valuable tool I now have that would be of great benefit to any standard Prescription Drug Program or other medical programs.
Insurance Company
Enrollment Processor/TRR Processor (Former Employee), Dunmore, PASeptember 30, 2014
Company has excellent Health Benefits. During Open Enrollment, life/work Balance is a little rough due to Overtime, but overall great place to work.
Wonderful people and facility.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Jessup, PASeptember 29, 2014
demanding job expectations.
wonderful co-workers
excellent benefits.
Poor Management With Unrealistic Expectations!
Enrollment Processor (Former Employee), Jessup, PAAugust 28, 2014
Cons: short breaks, cannot make errors, too many daily applications processing changes, short training, mistreat staff, unrealistic expectations
I worked for them and it was the worst job I have ever worked for. The first week of training I was excited because they painted a pretty picture. The training was intense and everyone had to pass a few tests, the employees that score below the specific grade got fired. I saw half of the group that I trained with get fired or quit. When their short training was over they expected us to remember everything with little to no help. When we raised our hand to get help it took forever for someone to help us, some even gave us an attitude. Management expected us to complete over 300 hundred applications a day without any errors. The rules on processing applications changed daily by the many insurance companies that outsource the work to TMG. When the rules change management quickly told us about the changes and expected us to remember every change without making any errors even when we were new. For those who made errors were written up because they would QC each application we completed. For those that made a certain amount of errors were immediately fired. The management staff(s) fired employees by sneakily going to the employee's desk and putting their belongings into a box while the employee was on break. Mean while the rest of the workers hearing the commotion and pretending not to notice what is going on. When the employee came back from his/her break management immediately escorted him/her to their office where everyone knew the employee was going to get fired. Also, we barely called in sick because they let us know we would be fired. They forced us to work over time especially – more... during their busiest time which was Sep-Jan. There were tons of time we were forced to work 12 hrs, 6 days a week with 30 min lunch break, 15 min break. There were times they will ask their employees to work through their lunch break and eat their lunch at their desk because all they cared about was having the best quota at whatever cost. Management would eye us whenever we went on a bathroom break. Also, we couldn't ask our coworkers a question because management rudely scowled us to turn around, look only in front of our computer and be quiet! Basically they wanted no talking, I felt like I was in elementary school. I left TMG because I felt we were mistreated. – less
Interesting place
Enrollment Processor (Former Employee), Dunmore, PAAugust 5, 2014
Pros: great hours, benefits, location
I loved to be a part of TMG.I got to learn about CMS,rules and guidelines for Medicare. It had jump started my knowledge about insurance for my current job.
Expectations exceed the norm
CSR (Former Employee), Jessup PAJuly 22, 2014
Cons: high stress level/location on top of a windy mountain and winter road issues
Typical work day is 8 hour shift. Company expects everyone, even those with diagnosed health problems to meet a minimum of 90% in all areas all the time. It does not matter that the over all call grade is 90% or above if you miss one category for more than 3 months you are terminated even if you have been with the company for more than 5 years and have consistently given excellent service for the entire time.
The employees are personable people and for the most part easy to get along with. The stress the company puts on the CSRs is at a high level and keeps most people on high alert at all times and they can't relax to do the job they were trained to do.
The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to assist customers with solutions for their issues.
Challenging work environment
Employee at TMG Health (Current Employee), Jessup, PAJuly 14, 2014
Pros: challenging work enviornment
Cons: compensation, adjustment of work, retention of key employees
TMG is a growing company that offers a busy and challenging work environment.
Productive workplace with opportunities for advancement, and excellent benefits.
Team Leader- Assist Line Representative (Former Employee), Amarillo, TXJune 18, 2014
Pros: good compensation and benefits
Cons: difficulties in communications between production and management.
TMG Health is a good company to work for. The compensation and benefits are very rewarding.
TMG Health is not the best place to work.
Exec Assistant to the VP/ Reporting Analyst (Current Employee), PAJune 3, 2014
TMG is very unorganized and does not care about a work/life balance. The company does not recognize their valuable employees and usually lets the great workers leave the company because they find something better.
Beautiful new building, very friendly co-workers
Clerical Support Clerk (Former Employee), Jessup, PAMay 12, 2014
Beautiful new building, very friendly co-workers. Very nice place to work.
Work
Customer Service Supervisor (Current Employee), Amarillo, TXApril 29, 2014
Pros: good health insurance
Cons: weekends required october - february
This is a company that has a lot of potential. There are some really great and hard working people at this company. The Jessup, PA location has a lot of room for advancement.
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Temp) (Former Employee), Jessup, PAMarch 22, 2014
Great environment, but very strict. Work/life balance is impossible as well as no job security.
Productive and sometimes fun workplace
PRODUCTION BILLING ANALYST (Current Employee), Jessup, PAJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: co-workers, learning of new materials
Cons: lack of communication, no ot, too much work for one individual
There is not enough time in a day to get all the work done. No overtime is aloud in order to complete work with SLA's. Prioritizing the daily workload is the hardest especially when you are training people on processes while answering the other questions of fellow co-workers. There is a lack of communication within certain departments which becomes critical when communicating with clients which results in the duplication of work by several different people. The most enjoyable part of my day is my fellow co-workers. They make the day a lot less stressful. I love what I do but there comes a time when you want to further your career. TMG Health would be a better place if they were to get in line and think about the employees and how they are feeling rather than ignoring their open door policy.
A company that needs work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Jessup, PAJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: being able to work from home
Cons: not a lot of advancement opportunites
Company was great at first but slowly declined over time. Reps were told one thing but never listened and were never told about it. Could overhear conversations of reps on phone calls and needed to dock for those even though it wasn't the reps fault.
This is an up and coming company with room for advancement.
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee), Jessup, PADecember 19, 2013
Pros: great healthcare, 3 weeks pto starting off
Cons: need to be employed for 18 months before advancing/confined work space.
TMG Health is a growing company, with what seems to be a great deal of advancement opportunities. My work day is full, and I am always able to complete a great deal of work in the hours that I am in the company.

1 2 3

About TMG HEALTH

TMG Health is in the business of business process outsourcing (BPO). The company is a fast-growing provider of BPO services to – Read more