TMP Worldwide

TMP Worldwide Employer Reviews

Productive and fun place to work
Director of Marketing (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 5, 2014
I held multiple roles including Director of Marketing. I was responsible for strategic media planning, lead generation, new product rollouts, creating value based solutions and pricing for a diverse portfolio of advertisers.
Loved working here
Desktop Support Analyst (Contractor) (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 29, 2014
Learned many new things. Lots of versatility in the types of jobs I encountered.
Great place to work!
Execu Assist PresidentMonstermoving (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 20, 2013
Great place to work! Monster brand name was exciting to work for.
Ok job for a short time
FREE LANCE CONSULTANT/CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 8, 2013
I was a freelance cultural consultant for creation of international advertising, and PR materials and a translator messaging for target audience. I basically helped a friend of mine who was an advertiser, and didn't deal with co-workers or learned anything from management. Job was ok, not big money but enough to pay my bills.
One of the best.
Senior Network Administrator (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 16, 2013
One of the best companies I have had the pleasure of working with. The staff was exceptional!
Amazing co-workers!
Digital Project Manager (Current Employee), NY, NYSeptember 9, 2013
Pros: happy hour, co-workers - some scheduling flexibility.
Cons: benefits, workload
There are some unbelievably smart, creative and gifted people getting the work done. They are the #1 reason to work with this company.

I took the job because I wanted to be challenged and I definitely have been. It's hectic and often chaotic so there is no typical day but you can easily spend 10-14 hours a day working.
Over worked and Under appreciated
Account Executive (Current Employee), Waltham, MAAugust 24, 2013
Pros: occasional free meals, good pto, people that work here are amazing
Cons: not enough resources, too much paperwork
continually worked more than the normal 9-6 only to get reprimanded when something went wrong, there was no point in talking to management as they had never done your job and do not understand what you do, so much paper work - then other teams end up screwing up everything that you put on the paper work - so what really was the point of doing the paper – more... work? everyone that works here is super nice and want to be helpful - but there is so little time b/c the resources aren't here to do everything that needs to be done. – less
n/a
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 3, 2013
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
N/A
Receptionist (Former Employee), Clawson, MIJuly 31, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
The atmosphere was great at TMP Worldwide as well as the co-workers and my Manager.
2 out of 5 stars
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Fort Collins, COJuly 30, 2013
a typical day at work contained running machinery, i learned the skill of running various machines simultaneously. the management was overly critical, but my co-workers were pleasant to work with though. the hardest part of the job was the learning curve, the most enjoyable part of the job was having good co-workers that were willing to help me when – more... i was struggling at running the machines – less
Sets the stage for quality and client dedication
Senior Consultant - Technology and finance (Former Employee), Tokyo, JapanMay 3, 2013
The cornerstone of value driven services, great people, great culture.
Good company plagued by poor upper mangement
Client Service Manager/Acct Executive (Former Employee), Des Plaines, ILApril 30, 2013
I worked with a great bunch of people who unfortunately lost their jobs due to lousy executive mangement
Research
Advertising Intern (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 26, 2013
Pros: nice co-workers
Cons: not efficient or effective, work atmosphere
I researched for our big accounts and did a lot of content scrape on our websites.
A great place to work
Departmental Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 5, 2013
Pros: medical, dental, and paid vacation
I started out as a receptionist under the office manager. She knew how to choose her words when addressing a less than comfortable situation. She also enabled me to learn how to operate Excel and the accounts payable process that I know. My co-workers were friendly, and, for the most part, professional.
Interesting work, fun atmosphere
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 16, 2013
Pros: good management, good hours
Cons: short breaks
I was a welders appentice here and the plant manager worked right beside me showing me how to weld. He was very fair and gave me a good amount of hours.
I enjoyed working here
MEDIA BUYER (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 2, 2013
This was a great place to work, learn and grow. It was a great place to work.
Good experience. Very weird atmosphere
Media Planner (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIDecember 21, 2012
This company is kinda hard to really rate. I thought is was a strange place to work. Didn't stay long.
Enjoyable
Account Manager (Current Employee), Miami, FLOctober 23, 2012
Coworkers are great. Great environment to learn and grow. Great products and great team to support them all.
It was great while it lasted, but it's gone now.
Account Executive/Manager (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 17, 2012
Pros: i loved working at tmp.
Cons: we were sold to an investment corp and we all know what they do.....
The company was sold and all the offices closed. All the employees were layed off. By this time the name had changed from TMP Worldwide to TMP Directional Marketing. A branch of the company still calling itself Worldwide is based in DC and does some kind of business with the government. The doors of the Los Angeles office closed on April 2nd, 2010.
Leading digital recruitment agency
Director of Campus Strategy & Operations (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 16, 2012
good company to work for; willing to be flexible; allowed me to build my own career path

About TMP Worldwide

TMP Worldwide Advertising & Communications, LLC (www.tmp.com) is the world’s largest recruitment advertising agency – Read more