TMR Employee Reviews

Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Granite City, ILJune 29, 2017
Was a horrible job fast past environment no benefits, nothing to try to make a career from, boss's are very disrespectful and ther is nothing to learn from the job.
Great teams make for great work!
Employee (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, OHMarch 1, 2017
Spent many years learning new things about fulfillment, distribution and print on demand technology. Day to day operations can bring new and exciting adventures since the work is driven by customers and their changing market needs. High speed variable POD, point of sale displays, fulfillment projects, global distribution, it can all be found here.
Pros
pace of work, work groups, variety of projects, customer experience, promos, giveaways, contests
Cons
na
Admin Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wash DCFebruary 15, 2017
Wonderful Company ... I would love to stay here ... There are no positions to fit my need to grow at this time . one of the best companies ive ever been a part of.
Pros
great people and benifits
Cons
just need more growth positions
In this job I called residents homes as well as received call about bills or equipment.
Surveyor (Former Employee) –  Aurora, CONovember 30, 2016
Most of the calls were pleasant unless one could not answer the questions the caller may have had. I learned working for TMR if you do not know the answer to a specific question there is a screen to go to, to better explain the issues to a customer. I enjoyed working with co-workers, a lot of the time we could help each other out with an issue. The hardest part of this job was when the server went down on the job or in the middle of a call.
Pros
I enjoyed explainnig things so the customer felt satisfied.
Cons
When the servers went down some times one would loose the informaton that was already put in.
This was a good job and excellent learning opportunity to gain experience in this feild.
Traffic Controller (Former Employee) –  Parkersburg, WVAugust 15, 2016
A typical day at work for this company was 12 hours. I gained valuable experience in the traffic control industry, and would welcome another position in this field. My co-workers were friendly and helpful and we worked smoothly as a team.
Pros
I made good money and was scheduled as many hours as I was willing to work.
Cons
It was hard to get used to sitting in a car for at least 12 hours out of the day.
good location
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 4, 2016
Quality control was god but the engineer they had was not as educated as I was in electronics and the building or repair of circuit boards.
Fun Place to work
Order Puller/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLJanuary 24, 2016
Good hours, good people, fun environment not that much stress from employees, great customers and always shipped products on time and high level of approval from customers
horrible company
Roustabout Hand (Former Employee) –  Rankin, TXDecember 30, 2015
We would go to oilfield locations and clean them.
Management was by far the worst.
Some were okay most were not.
Dealing with the CEO of the company.
Cons
low wage, and no benefits
Good work arena to learn new skills.
AIX System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDOctober 22, 2013
This was a fun place to work. They were contracted to the government so there was always something to install and upgrade. We were able to stay on the cutting edge.
Pros
Set my own hours to work early shifts.
Cons
the commute was a bit long.
Nice to place to earn extra money
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Broomall, PASeptember 4, 2013
Conduct surveys for marketing and research design companies. Provided constructive and in- depth, feedback on customer responses. Recruiting, individuals, Doctors, and Business via telephone fax, and mail.
Average
Project Director (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PAJune 27, 2013
Market Research Company. Dying breed of Tele-marketing surveys. Closed office.
This company does not pay their employees and does not return phone calls!
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 19, 2013
The management of this company is awful. They do not return your calls when you are a candidate looking to get a new job. They also do not pay their employees for the work that they do. They find people to get them placements and then never pay them for the work they do! I would never do business with this kind of sweat shop! Reminds me of something in China. Badly run company!

They also take candidates from companies they have hired for!!!! Beware!!!
Pros
Cons
Do not pay employees, Do not return calls, Bad Management
You are rating the wrong company
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  ColoradoJanuary 27, 2013
These reviews appear to be for a telemarketing company. This is a recruiting firm. I believe you are rating the wrong company.
ok to work for but too much personal issues in the work place
Telphone Representative (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PAOctober 22, 2012
Management didn't work well with other employees and there was always animosity somewhere floating around the workplace,causing distraction on the floor.some daily quotas are unnattainable so you can not perform your job to the expectations of mngmnt or clients.
Cons
your on your own after you log in mngmt too busy to address concerns of phone reps.
telemarketing job
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Broomall, PAAugust 30, 2012
fun environment, the phone and computere system was old, no room for advancement
Pros
make your own schedule
Cons
short breaks, old equipment
Interesting Survey Company
Data Collector (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COAugust 16, 2012
This job was interesting as it involved asking many questions to people over the phone. There were many surveys to conduct that would take as long as 30 minutes which was difficult at times to keep people on the phone. This required a certain personality in order to keep the attention of the client.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Surveys
Market Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  United StatesAugust 7, 2012
I called people all over and talked with them about different things and most of them were pretty nice about it. I also did some monitoring of other employees to see if they are ready what is on their screen and just making sure they their voice was pleasant. My Co-workers were really nice. Enjoyed everything
Pros
hours
Cons
nothing
different type of work.
Rostabout Floorhand (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXMay 25, 2012
dangerous work-good teachers.good personell at all levels. decent company to work for.
Pros
payscale