TMS Health Employee Reviews in United States

Good training program. Most enjoyable part of job was the sense of accomplishment achieved when successfully educating a frustrated caller.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fishers, INMay 17, 2016
Pros
Hot food to purchase
Cons
Short breaks, micromanagement
Shady, Poor Management, Redundant.
RN (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMarch 13, 2016
Where to start is the question. To begin with, the interview with TMS was non pressured. When asked about health benefits, their response was, "We don't have that information yet". It's a subdivision of Zerox. So that was a lie. I verified TMS's response above with other members of my hired class verbatim. It's a lousy high deductible healthcare plan (HDHP). So don't plan on getting to sick, having a child, or having children that are sick because you will have to deplete your savings account or file for bankruptcy. Training classes were very disorganized, and trainers often contradicted each other with important information. Forget about trying to add any of your own suggestions for improved learning or leadership, it's treated like 2 cents. Clearly from my experience at this job and other reviews posted, an immense lack of leadership is present there. They have managers and they just do that manage. They will manage your time right down to the minute. Can you say, Micromanage. Lots of heavy criticism and no raise when you exceed their expectations. They will just raise your bar higher. If your looking for a job, it's a great place. You earn 1 hour of PTO for approximately two weeks of work. So plan on not getting paid, if youv'e become accustom to 2 or more weeks off in your working career. Oh, let's not forget they have little kindergarten contests too. You win one extra 15 minute break for a week. Seriously, I'd rather win a dog bone. Kick it off my heel, and let the dog chew on it!
Pros
Very few.
Cons
Third World Sweatshop.
I enjoyed my position as a customer service representative at this company.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, PAJanuary 12, 2016
I assisted customer's in troubleshooting their diabetic meter. I was also required to take customer through healthcare questionnaires regarding clinical trials.
Good entry level job.
Pharmaceutical Rep (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 11, 2016
Too much emphasis on quantity and not quality. Due diligence and problem solving is not rewarded. Mostly stuck in a cubicle with no drawers. Lunch is limited to one half hour. PTO never increases, regardless of years of service.
Pros
M-F Weekends and Holidays off
Cons
Too many Bully Managers
Friendly place
RN- CSR (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLNovember 30, 2015
very scripted work. location is nice, cafeteria is nice, trolley to train for employees. Treated medial staff as professional.
Pros
pleasant enviroment
Cons
constant changes
Fun Workplace
Communication Specialist (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, PAOctober 20, 2015
I enjoyed working for this company. I enjoyed the overtime they offered. I received great attendance and job performance rewards. My co-workers were always glad to see me.
Nice place to work.
Physicians Account Specialist/Inside RX sales (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLAugust 26, 2015
The company tries hard to make sure the work environment is pleasant and friendly. The culture is accommodating to each workers needs.
Pros
The flexible schedule.
Cons
No pay raises.
Great Training
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  johnstown, paAugust 7, 2015
TMS Health is a great, and stable place to work. The people are wonderful and the training is just excellent. You learn a lot of information in a short amount of time, but it sticks with you even after employment.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
Long hours, and mandatory overtime
A typical Office day to day job
Inbound Sales (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJuly 5, 2015
I learned verbal skills, multitasking and leading a group of people to make a deadline. My co-workers were great people, although there were some confrontations overall they were fine to work with. Management was great, I always knew what was expected of me and did my best to meet those expectations.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Short Breaks
Professional Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Pharmaceutical ServicesFebruary 25, 2015
I enjoyed my time at TMS Health. I am still in contact with people I met through the company and consider good friends. The job was rewarding and the management was very nice and approachable.
Anda Meds--Inside sales rep
Personal Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLFebruary 9, 2015
Day would begin with checking emails. And responding to an emails i missed on the previous day. After I would then call on accounts whose pharma representative was not present for that day.After that i would Make call calls to try and add new business. All of this while taking incoming calls and placing order for customers who couldnt reach their specific representative.

I learned who to work on a team in an office setting.
My knowledge of pharmaceuticals has tripled obataining new business would have been the hardest task
The easiest part would be hitting the call metrics (call count and talk time)
It all depended on the company and project you were working on
Physician Outbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLFebruary 2, 2015
TMS was customer focused, and worked with the pharmaceutical companies on the special projects that they had pending to meet the objectives they had set.
Pros
learn a lot about new products
Cons
jump from project to project
call center
Drug Information Specialist (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 11, 2015
Call Center setting very unique, management has some to be desired - do not expect promotions, bonuses, or raises even when expectations are exceeded. Benefits and accrued PTO could be improved upon. Fellow employees are very nice.
Pros
it's a job
Cons
too much emphasis on the clock
Very respectable and welcoming environment while always meeting business needs
Personal Account Specialist (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLDecember 2, 2014
Employment begins with vigorously challenging training regarding healthcare system, medications and patient disease states. On a typical day at work we engage Healthcare professionals in clinical conversations on a monthly and quarterly basis thus creating a sense of rapport. Co-workers are relatable and professional. Management is genuine and equitable. The hardest part of the job is also the most enjoyable which is having to consistently engage target to ascertain needs and provide fulfillment.
Pros
full 40hr paid week including lunch hours. great benefits
Cons
short breaks.
ok job if your out of employment
Customer Service/Marketing (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLOctober 15, 2014
typical day consist of taking inbound calls as well as make out bound calls pretaining to pharmacutical drugs. I did learn many different drugs and the side effects they have
Educational and Exciting
Sr. Corporate Trainer (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLSeptember 30, 2014
They always tried to promote from within and fostered an environment of self motivation. It has since been purchased and most positions are outsourced over seas.
Pros
educational
Cons
expectations of work being your entire life
Short Lived Work Place
Pharmaceutical Representative (Former Employee) –  BocaSeptember 3, 2014
This job is known to hire a large amount of people, and then fire them with no realistic reason. The hardest part of the job is to get the doctors on the phone. Management usually ask more from the workers then necessary.
Pros
great people
Cons
management
Sometimes opressive
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLAugust 28, 2014
A company that either loves you or has you leave. Many diverse programs years ago but not now. You are at work one day and sent home the next.
Pros
the workers
Cons
don't stand up or talk frowned upon
Very good training.
Pharmaceutical Rep III promotion (Amgen Agent) (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJuly 21, 2014
This is a sad place to work unless you are in your 20's. In that case, it could be a decent start and will open up your eyes to the pitfalls that you might face in the future, but..I wouldn't recommend it.
You might get promoted. However, habits are harder to break then starting fresh.
Ethics do not play a big role here.
Pros
wonderful associates. i've met some very special friends here in similar situations.
Cons
depends are your manager as far as how bad it can get.
Stinks
Sales (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton FLJune 24, 2014
No room for advancement. Micromanaged. Telesales. Not what was presented when you were hired. If you run out of calls to make your sent home without pay.