TMS Health Employee Reviews

RN information Specialist
Medical Information Specialist-Full time (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJApril 19, 2017
Answering inbound calls and making outbound calls on patients that experienced Adverse Events. The salary was good for someone seeking a nursing job without bedside care. The hours are broken up in shifts if your lucky 8-4:30, 10-6:30 and 11:30-8.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Hours
Good workplace but never exciting
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 31, 2017
I'm thankful for my time here as it developed my customer service skills I use today; handling customers appropriately is very important to many positions. Main complaint is not much room for advancement. I felt I could do more for the company.
it's ok for a while
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 15, 2017
Decent people and benefits. Opportunity to bonus a little, and get some overtime hours. Not a ton of job security in certain departments. Change is constant.
good work enviroment
Customer care Sr Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLDecember 10, 2016
it was a pretty good work environment but the way they carried themselves with the schedule of work. but i learned how to keep customers and sale what best fits them for healthcare. and also learned how to take my time with different types of people.
Had games a rewards for the highest sells daily.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, PADecember 1, 2016
This job was my first job where a had my own desk and computer, so I really liked this job .This job was broken up into two work places one side was health survey and the other side where I worked at was selling Office Depot office supplies. As soon as I would sign into work on the computer the inbound or outbound calls started, some customers would only want to talk with their sales rep some would just speak to whomever picked up. I built my regular clientele to 25 in less than three weeks, I would win mostly all the gifts of the day atleast twice a week for top seller. We would help each other with daily and weekly goals by letting them take one of our sell so they would not get written up. It was a sad day when they started laying off, because they was moving the Office Depot side out of Johnstown and keeping the Health care side.
Pros
Winning the gifts of the day
Cons
Having to look for a new job.
Not the best
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PANovember 29, 2016
The management did not care to help the associate at all. They were not helpful and were not properly educated. TMS accused Bayer of not providing them with all the information, but Bayer would state that they did not know the information was needed. It was ran poorly and no one cared to fix the problems that were disclosed.
Pros
Cons
everything
Everyday is different
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Moosic, PANovember 10, 2016
The company is growing rapidly, however management and trainers are struggling to deal with this growth. The job itself keeps you on your toes.
great company!
Management Team/Call Escalations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Somerset, NJNovember 5, 2016
loved working here as it was a great company culture! i am a better person having had this experience. i would recommend it to anyone who is entry level in their field.
Productive and Nice Environment
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLOctober 10, 2016
A typical day at work would be, clock in at 8am Monday - Friday, log into the computer system where I"m either waiting on a call or making a call to take care of my customer issues, things like there package was late, didn't receive there package and or there equipment was damage. I have learned patient is a must have skill with customer, management and co-workers. the most hardest part about the job was trying to satisfy everybody but on the other hand I enjoyed satisfied customers. that meant job was done at the end of the day.
Could be worse!!!!!
Sales,Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLSeptember 29, 2016
Intense atmosphere but the company is fair with thier employees. The goals are attainable but you need to keep focused and keep sights on what you need to accomplish. The company seems to hire good quality people and most of the managers are supportive.
Pros
Good people, decent pay, interesting business
Cons
Intense atmosphere, repetitive work......

Want to know more about TMS Health?

Ask a question
Co workers and management were great
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 19, 2016
Most part TMS was good. Did not like their matrix system. Time limit on calls and entering data was un realistic. One was required to server the people but if spent time with them you were penalized.
Pros
On some Friday's management tried to have career building
Cons
Not enough time for lunch and
Love working here
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJuly 20, 2016
The culture is amazing. The work that we do here is 2nd to none. Feels great to be surrounded by smart people. Can't think of a better organization
Pros
Excellent place to work
Cons
non worth mentioning
Na
HCP Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Fishers, INJune 26, 2016
Good company to work for. The most rewarding part of the job is the interaction with HCP and being able to help their diabetic patients.
Great place to learn excellent professional skills!
Inside Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Moosic, PA 18507June 21, 2016
Management was very helpful and offered training well past the training period to continue your personal growth, success and knowledge. Training is a bit long, but well worth it. The employees were great to work with in the team and they take all employees issues head on to resolve them to create a great positive environment. Very Understanding of time needed off for family issues or emergencies. I miss working here!
Pros
Pay;Benefits;Time off;Training
Cons
Repetitive work;Strict guidlines
TMS Health (Roche Diagnostics)
Customer Care Healthcare Specialist (Inbound) (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 18, 2016
A typical day at work can be stressful. However, the feeling of helping customers troubleshoot and hearing them sound happy at the end of the call is worth it.

My co-workers were wonderful! Great people to work with.

The hardest part of the job is maintaining your stats and passing levels. However, the most enjoyable part of the job is working with both TMS Health and Roche employees.
Good training program. Most enjoyable part of job was the sense of accomplishment achieved when successfully educating a frustrated caller.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fishers, INMay 17, 2016
Pros
Hot food to purchase
Cons
Short breaks, micromanagement
Shady, Poor Management, Redundant.
RN (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMarch 13, 2016
Where to start is the question. To begin with, the interview with TMS was non pressured. When asked about health benefits, their response was, "We don't have that information yet". It's a subdivision of Zerox. So that was a lie. I verified TMS's response above with other members of my hired class verbatim. It's a lousy high deductible healthcare plan (HDHP). So don't plan on getting to sick, having a child, or having children that are sick because you will have to deplete your savings account or file for bankruptcy. Training classes were very disorganized, and trainers often contradicted each other with important information. Forget about trying to add any of your own suggestions for improved learning or leadership, it's treated like 2 cents. Clearly from my experience at this job and other reviews posted, an immense lack of leadership is present there. They have managers and they just do that manage. They will manage your time right down to the minute. Can you say, Micromanage. Lots of heavy criticism and no raise when you exceed their expectations. They will just raise your bar higher. If your looking for a job, it's a great place. You earn 1 hour of PTO for approximately two weeks of work. So plan on not getting paid, if youv'e become accustom to 2 or more weeks off in your working career. Oh, let's not forget they have little kindergarten contests too. You win one extra 15 minute break for a week. Seriously, I'd rather win a dog bone. Kick it off my heel, and let the dog chew on it!
Pros
Very few.
Cons
Third World Sweatshop.
I enjoyed my position as a customer service representative at this company.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, PAJanuary 12, 2016
I assisted customer's in troubleshooting their diabetic meter. I was also required to take customer through healthcare questionnaires regarding clinical trials.
Good entry level job.
Pharmaceutical Rep (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 11, 2016
Too much emphasis on quantity and not quality. Due diligence and problem solving is not rewarded. Mostly stuck in a cubicle with no drawers. Lunch is limited to one half hour. PTO never increases, regardless of years of service.
Pros
M-F Weekends and Holidays off
Cons
Too many Bully Managers
Friendly place
RN- CSR (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLNovember 30, 2015
very scripted work. location is nice, cafeteria is nice, trolley to train for employees. Treated medial staff as professional.
Pros
pleasant enviroment
Cons
constant changes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TMS Health. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5