tms

tms United States Employee Reviews

Scheduling transportation
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: lunch deals
Cons: short breaks
Scehduling non- emergency transportation, for over 1,000 members of different health insurances. The workers here were friendly every one got along, the managers there were OKAY, not the best managers, but some new exactly how to help out with the health plans.
My Job Description
Customer service representative (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: good customer service company
Cons: short breaks, smoking enviornment
At TMS we preform good customer service skills. Meeting and greeting new health plans and assisting the members with fair and comfortable transportation to and from their appointments. Also my job at TMS required high level of service and good communication skills, patients, and love to all member that we received incoming calls from. the co-workers at TMS were very friendly. The hardest part about the job was explaining to the member about short notice trips and how we could not provide the Medicaid transportation for them. Finding providers for member going to dental, medical, of vision appointments.
TMS, is a merchant services provider
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Irvine, CAJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: make your own hours
Cons: needed more appointment leads
It is a great company and a fun environment. Woodland hills corp. office is awesome it looks like Google's headquarters. Work hard and you will make money.
rewarding and fulfilling work place
Thruway Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee), Buffalo,NYJanuary 21, 2015
I my position, I was responsible for the day to day operation of a maintenance section on the Interstate highway system in New York State. This section was comprised of 100 lane miles and 21 interchanges, 4 Grand Island Bridges and the 2 mile long I-190 viaduct along with other numerous bridges and maintenance facilities as well as 2 toll barriers. My unit of 50 employees was responsible for all highway and bridge maintenance operation as well as maintaining traffic and the safety of the traveling public. I also was responsible for all human resource issues, safety training, equipment operator training and keeping records. I am also competent in computer operation and software system
Fun environment, easy going but very knowledgeable Leads/management
Field Tech (Low Voltage) (Former Employee), San Jose, CAOctober 27, 2014
Pros: decent pay
Cons: unorganized management, no perks
Although the Project Manager I worked with most of the time was grumpy and unorganized, everyone always worked as a team to get jobs done.
The type of company is a very unstable one.
Manager (Former Employee), Mobile, ALAugust 14, 2014
Pros: meeting new people everyday
Cons: having to turn people down when they really needed help..
Learned to be a leader not a follower. To overcome objection's and to get out a market with other business's. Most enjoyable thing was being able to help people that had no where else to turn.
very easy place to work
Agent (Former Employee), Roseburg, ORAugust 14, 2014
Pros: was fairly simple job
Cons: had to push sales jobs
The job was a great place to work. We took orders from customers wanting to buy from catalogs and infomercials.
Very good place to work but you must always pay close attention to detail
Clinical Trial Coordinator (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLJuly 26, 2014
Pros: satisfaction of of trying to help people possibly improve their quality of life
Cons: keeping on script with all health law restrictions without it seeming to be a scripted
A typical day was taking inbound calls and screening people for the clinical calls. You learn to deal with all types of people in the course of the questions and conversation. Management was very supportive with a lot of monitoring to help you improve. Co-workers were enjoyable to work with and helpful. The hardest part of the job was informing some callers they didn't qualify, and the most enjoyable part was the satisfaction of completing a screening properly with the caller passing.
s
Agent (Former Employee), Roseburg, ORJuly 22, 2014
Pros: great service users
Cons: working by my self
the service users were fun to be around and I had loads of fun with them. a typical night for me consisted of me cooking and cleaning while the service users were asleep. in the morning I would get them up and ready for the day pass meds and cook breakfast the hardest part of the job was being a lone worker
Nice place to work
QA Analyst (Former Employee), Detroit,MIJuly 16, 2014
Very co-operative co-workers which motivates to work comfortably in a team also individually.
Best Job i ever had
Welder (Former Employee), Las Cruces, NMMay 17, 2014
Pros: awsome job satisfaction
Cons: too low of pay
Loved what I did and the people that I did it for. The hours were perfect.
PRODUCTIVE AND FUN WORK PLACE
Machine Operator (Current Employee), SHAKOPEE,MNApril 13, 2014
Pros: pay time of
Cons: healthcare
It is a good job the management is very friedly and helpful the co-workers is very helpful
Semi- fast pace with its ups and downs
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Roseburg, ORApril 7, 2014
Pros: two paid for 10 minute breaks, some polite costumers, and commission.
Cons: short lunch, lots of rude costumers, lots of mental stress, loud work space, and small space between employees.
A typical work day at TMS is semi- fast pace with incoming catalog calls about every 5-10 minutes. Some costumers were polite and respectful costumers and some were upset costumers. What I learned during my time at TMS was patience with others, how to respond to upset clients in a calm and assertive way, and how to talk to other employees in a respectful manner. The hardest part of this job was the upset clients who might get impatient with the employees when we are having trouble finding their orders or if we no longer carry the product they want. The most enjoyable part about working at TMS was when I could help the costumer with their order and not have any delays.
Great job for extra money
Stand Operator (Current Employee), Houston, TXDecember 19, 2013
Not a job to make a career from but it is one that you can earn extra money. You serve ice cream, funnel cakes, and drinks to the costumers. You never really get busy until half time, so other than that it's pretty boring.
productive
SECURITY MONITORING CALL CENTER SUPERVISOR (Former Employee), Sacramento, CANovember 20, 2013
my job consisted of supervising and security monitoring, worked well with others. no room for advancement
Fun Great Learning experienece
Manager (Former Employee), GainesvilleNovember 2, 2013
Count inventory pitch and sale always active and fun great co-workers made the experience better
Nice place to work.
Customer Service Rep I (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLJune 17, 2013
Nice place to work. The company was a good place to work they offered good benefits and flexible schedules.
First Job!!!
secretarial assistant (Former Employee), Waldorf, MDJune 9, 2013
This was my first job right before entering high school. I was basically doing skills I had already known just updated them for high school.
Challenging and exciting place
Transport and Logistics Manager (Current Employee), New York City (US)May 1, 2013
Being all over the city studying the routes of the city as well as doing my planning and finding the best ways for the event to run smooth.
I have learned different skills from different people as well as working with different races and culture of people. Also that understanding or listening to other people can so much benefit me.
My co-workers are so supportive and always willing to assist or advice were needed.
The hardest part of the job is having to train people new ways on how to do certain things changing them from the normal way they use to do them. Meaning introducing a new system of work and changing them from the old system they got used to which happen not to be working.
The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing everything that you have planned or worked hard for coming into place and being effective and successfull
Overcrowded
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Roseburg, ORJanuary 24, 2013
Answer phones for catalog orders. Very cramped work area. Personal hygiene not an important thing, which is quite gross to me.

About tms

TMS is a partnership organization. Materials Technology@TMS is a collaborative site. As such, you are welcome to add the power – Read more

tms Salaries