tms Employee Reviews

okay place to work
Manuel Machinist (Former Employee) –  New Iberia, LADecember 10, 2016
didn't care for this job. long hours with not a lot of pay. worked almost every holiday and weekend. a lot of favoritism a that this job. no willing to teach you so you can come up in position.
fun
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Roseburg, ORDecember 5, 2016
fun environment and multiple clients so it can be different from week to week. great place to work especially if one is just getting started in call centers
Pros
location
Cons
LOW PAY
Bad company to work for!
Sales and Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Roseburg, ORDecember 2, 2016
This is a company that does not care for its employees. Much like corrupt politicians, they are charitable in the community and put on a good show of being caring and proactive in the community. But the reality is that they overwork and overstress employees, withhold commission from specific companies meant to go to employees, and avoid toe-ing the line when it comes to OSHA standards. High pressure sales all day, barely a chance to catch one's breath between phone calls and meager compensation. There are a handful of great employees and caring managers, but in the end, it is not worth working here unless you have NO OTHER OPTION. They do hire felons, so...
Pros
Once in a while the CEO buys lunch for everyone.
Cons
Overpriced insurance, non-matching 401K and zero other benefits.
Interesting job
Agent (Former Employee) –  Roseburg, OR 97470November 5, 2016
You learn a lot about answering phones, placing orders, and taking down information. You also get yelled at by customers, get called horrible names, have little chance of advancement unless you are friends with the owner/bosses family.
No pay raises
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Fishers, INOctober 27, 2016
It's a cool company to start with but do not make a career out of it because they do not give pay raises and the benefits may as well be non existent .
The pay is a slap in the face for someone with a degree. But if you can climb the corporate ladder you will be good.
Absolutely horrible for four years.
Sales Agent/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Roseburg, OROctober 20, 2016
this is the worst company anyone could work for. They do so many illegal things. Bring in coke from Mexico to sell to upper management then have them sell to agents. Clock out to go to the bathroom.. Its disgusting how they treat their agents. They make it known to you that you are replaceable and they thrive off that fear
Pros
+$1/hr of talk time
Cons
Clock out to go to the bathroom
It paid the bills
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Roseburg, OROctober 17, 2016
I did not mind working this job. All I really had to do was sit in a chair and answer the phone. I worked with some really awesome people that helped me a lot.
Pros
comfortable break room
Cons
way too random of a schedule
Terrible business that likes to steal from employees
Sales Agent/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Roseburg, OROctober 3, 2016
This business forced their employees to clock out to use the bathroom, up until they were contacted by OSHA recently. Doing this for months definitely adds up to a lot of money taken by the owner.
Great bunch of guys to wrk for
Pipe welder (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, KSAugust 1, 2016
Have nothing but respect for Tms and the cashen family! All the expect u to do is ur job and get the wrk dne as my other employer , good atmosphere and overall just a great company to wrk for
Pros
Time and half after 8, double time on Sunday's
Cons
Easy if you went to school
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Roseburg, ORJuly 15, 2016
Have to go through a class to teach you how to use there program for obtaining information from customers. Answer phone calls to obtain information from customers to sale them items advertised on TV.
very productive and make the work place like home
IT Contractor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 24, 2016
having a couple work order and description ready to hit the road and trying to make someone happy for the day;
it is good to act professional all the time while at work.
always have a good plan of communication between management & co workers
hardest part of the Job is when unable to find all necessary tools and equipment to complete the jobs on time
most enjoyable is complete the job time and make every body happy.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Quiet workplace with pleasant coworkers and patients
Office Receptionist/TMS treater (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 10, 2016
I come into work at 8:30am to turn on the machine. The first patient comes in at 9am. Their treatment lasts about an hour and a half
Pros
hour lunch
Cons
hours availible
Productive work place
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Roseburg, ORApril 18, 2016
A typical day at work at each of these companies were productive. Required multi tasking; meeting quotas and maintain either 85% QA or 100% QA. I must honestly say management at some of these companies showed favoritism where promotions were involved. Some did not give raises even after being employed for over a year. My co-workers were always personable and pleasant to work with. The hardest part of the job has been not having benefits or no pay raise. I learned the policies and procedures for each company. the most enjoyable part of the jobs was the working environment and of course paydays.
Busy environment
Staff Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Cypress, CAFebruary 29, 2016
The environment is very quiet and very busy. One must be able to work at a very fast pace. The hardest part of the job is dealing with micro management which the company practice in dealing with the large number of employees.
Very productive
CNC Lathe Operator (Former Employee) –  Rogers, ARSeptember 10, 2015
Sometimes the other shift would exchange information with me. I learned quickly to double check everything. I learned how to better perform the programming due to a fellow employee that has been doing programming for 20 years. The hardest part of my job was when I first began learning how to tear down the CNC machine and reassmble with a new set-up. I enjoyed learning and the people that helped teach me the new things with no short-cuts.
Pros
Two breaks and when everything would be running well.
Cons
Sometimes the machines would crash on the operators.
Arduos work ethic and poor managment
Costumer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLSeptember 6, 2015
I didn't mind the work even with the costumers being difficult at times due to the state they were in. I would remain professional. Never carrying the last call to the next. What I did not appreciate was the constant harassment received from management. I had a perfect attendance record even arriving to work an hour ahead to clock in on time. I did my work efficiently even going above and beyond to make sure clients were transferred safely to their scheduled trips. The team manager at the time was displeased with me for some reason and made it a point to make working there miserable. Telling me I was late even though I would clock in 1 minute ahead of schedule. Always monitoring the seldom and scheduled breaks I took. If I was so much as 30 seconds over she would report me to the supervisor. Hanging up on clients I was handing through a remote panel to make sure I clocked out for lunch or to go home. Constantly monitoring me and accusing me of rude and unprofessional behavior and poor work ethic. Even though I would schedule over 100 trips per day. Giving 100% of my undivided attention to my clients and nothing or no one else. Clients would ask for me by name knowing that I would do my best to help them.
Pros
Benifits Dental and Health
Cons
Being Berated by managment.
Administrator Coordinator/ Recruiter, GENCO (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, TNJune 5, 2015
Arrive 30 mins early prepare work plan for the day, Greet Coworkers and Management, Reduction/Terminations- Teammates
Pros
Teammates
Cons
n/a
Owner/Operator
Originals Owner/Consultant/Artist (Current Employee) –  Washington stateMarch 25, 2015
Great company to work for and run in spare time. Utilizes my skills and hobbies all at the same time. Creativity is encouraged and rewarded. Finding new sources of inspiration is a daily struggle.
Pros
Make own hours
Cons
Marketing is tricky
Scheduling transportation
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLFebruary 19, 2015
Scehduling non- emergency transportation, for over 1,000 members of different health insurances. The workers here were friendly every one got along, the managers there were OKAY, not the best managers, but some new exactly how to help out with the health plans.
Pros
lunch deals
Cons
short breaks
My Job Description
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLFebruary 12, 2015
At TMS we preform good customer service skills. Meeting and greeting new health plans and assisting the members with fair and comfortable transportation to and from their appointments. Also my job at TMS required high level of service and good communication skills, patients, and love to all member that we received incoming calls from. the co-workers at TMS were very friendly. The hardest part about the job was explaining to the member about short notice trips and how we could not provide the Medicaid transportation for them. Finding providers for member going to dental, medical, of vision appointments.
Pros
Good customer service company
Cons
Short Breaks, Smoking enviornment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at tms. Our community is ready to answer.