TMSI Logistics Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Close to home and decent wages
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Mascot, TNJuly 23, 2013
Enjoyed my many years with this company. I learned many different jobs and functions of this pick, pack and ship warehouse. Unfortunately there was a very large turnover in management and supervision. Seemed to keep confusion throughout the warehouse. The hardest part of the job was the heat in the summer and the overtime hours needed to meet productivity. The most enjoyable part of the job was the friendships among my co-workers that developed over the years.
Pros
decent wages and benefits
Cons
confusion and lack of communication among management. finally lead to closure of the facility.
Good Working Conditions
Transportation Manager (Former Employee) –  Mascot, TNAugust 24, 2012
Coordinate and professionally manage the Transportation movement of the GE Motors Division, 12 million dollar budget. Responsible for five Motors plants within the U.S., Mexico and Canada, along with the Mascot, Houston, Dothan, Owensboro and Mira Loma Warehouses.
Pros
benifits
Warehouse work.
Fork lift operator (Former Employee) –  Mascot, TNJune 9, 2013
Typical work day consisted of getting your workload from warehouse manager, and begin loading the trucks immediately. The job was very fast pace, and I learned a great deal on how to manage my time effectively. We had to load all of the trucks that were assigned to us in way that was easy to unload, but fast enough for the drivers to meet there quota. The hardest part about the job was the heavy lifting in that hot warehouse. The most enjoyable part about that job was the frequent overtime opportunities.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
hot warehouse, and the job was hard on the body.
Like the Job Like the people I work with but pay sucks
QA Auditor (Current Employee) –  Mount Juliet, TNAugust 20, 2012
I have never worked for a place that demands so much for the little pay that they give.
They do not communitcate with there employ's they just expect you to know what they want and then fire people that do not do it without warrning.
Pros
not many birthday cake with no drink (4 months late)
Cons
lack of communication / hr that sucks

2.8