TNG Worldwide, Inc.

TNG Worldwide, Inc. Employee Reviews

Caring Management and owners Great place to work.
CSSR, Corporate Trainer (Former Employee) –  Farmington, MIJuly 25, 2016
Owners take the time to know every employee personally. You are greatly rewarded for your work not only with gifts and trips but with praise from the management and peers. Its truly was a great place to work.
Good Company but low pay
Talent (Former Employee) –  New Hudson, MISeptember 4, 2014
This is a good, fun, company with awesome community involvement and wouldn't be a bad place to work if the pay offered, for the work that we're asked to do, wasn't so low. Not to mention, there are very little raises given for that work, and little opportunity for advancement or new jobs. Usually if it's something that can be absorbed by someone that already works here for little or no more pay, that's what they do.

All in all, I would say if you need a job and aren't worried about the pay, you will love it here. But don't expect to be paid what you're worth.
Pros
Involved in community, Decent Benefits, Nice end-of-year gifts
Cons
Barely any room for advancement; Very low pay for the work you're asked to do/minimal raises
Great if you are looking to move nowhere.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Flint, MINovember 6, 2012
I had a lot of fun at this salon, but because it is such a small business, there is absolutely no room for advancement. Some of their managers have been there for 7 years with no pay raise. I was also treated unfairly during my pregnancy and felt like the couldn't wait to get rid of me. I had three different manager within 1 year and they had no training what so ever. I had a great rapport with customers that kept me there. I still get comments asking where I've been and how much they miss me, but after working over a year with no review or anything, I gave up.
Pros
great hours, great discounts, amazing health insurance and benefit package.
Cons
no job advancement, no pay raises, no on the job training
Great culture and top of the line C-level employees.
Director of Operations/Stores, Texas Division (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TexasMarch 15, 2013
As an employee, we had a Make it Happen attitude that we instilled in ourselves as managers and passed along to our employees. We built great, honest and hard working teams, that would give 120% everyday.

My career consisted of overseeing multiple store locations, employee development, travel, annual store budgeting, merchandising, human resource protocol and procedures, inventory analysis and forecasting, just to say the least.

Everyday was challenging and decision oriented, which I enjoyed immensely! By the end of the day at TNG Worldwide, I felt accomplished by the decisions I made, the tasks I accomplished and the the people I encountered.

At the end of each day, I was ready for the next day of challenges and excitement.
Pros
worked directly with the owner, his famous bbq's, professional work relationships and environment, non-profit involvement and benefits.
Cons
if there were "cons", we easily discussed them and had a resolution immediately.
Great industry
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIJanuary 3, 2016
Welcoming customers, ringing customers up, upselling, banking, merchandizing, stocking shelves, and analyzing inventory.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
relocated
No room for growth
Talent/Sales (Former Employee) –  Rochester Road, Troy MIMarch 31, 2015
The customers are wonderful. They make coming to work worth while. Unlike the company the customers appreciate when you help them whether it is with a sale or product knowledge. The company makes you read and write book reports. Though it is great that they want employees to stay reading and keep their mind working... It has no purpose.
Pros
New products to try
Cons
Low pay, no time off, over worked, and poor management.
Productive and fun place to work
Wholesale Account Representative (Former Employee) –  New Hudson, MIFebruary 25, 2014
Managed accounts and worked independently while working with others to insure everything gets done that day.
Pros
Good people to work with
Cons
No Job Security
Sales Consultant/ Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  South Lyon, MIApril 2, 2014
It is a good company with great products, but they change their product line a bit too much to remain competitive.
Challenging and fullfilling place of employment
Assistant Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa fe Springs, CaliforniaMarch 15, 2013
Always gives you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
TEMP Position
ACCOUNT RECEIVABLE CLERK (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIMay 19, 2012
This was a temporary job through Kelly Services but I did enjoy me tenure there. The people were great and I enjoyed what I was required to do for the job.

Want to know more about TNG Worldwide, Inc.?

Ask a question
Excellent work place
Assistant Warehouse Manager (Current Employee) –  Santa fe Springs, CaliforniaFebruary 20, 2013
Challenging and fun atmosphere, the chance to grow as an individual and as a team member.
Pros
family type business
Warehouse Work
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  New Hudson MIJune 3, 2013
Inventory control all day long or putting stock away. There was always good people to work with but too slow pace

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TNG Worldwide, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3