tng worldwide

tng worldwide Employee Reviews

Good Company but low pay
Talent (Former Employee), New Hudson, MISeptember 4, 2014
Pros: involved in community, decent benefits, nice end-of-year gifts
Cons: barely any room for advancement; very low pay for the work you're asked to do/minimal raises
This is a good, fun, company with awesome community involvement and wouldn't be a bad place to work if the pay offered, for the work that we're asked to do, wasn't so low. Not to mention, there are very little raises given for that work, and little opportunity for advancement or new jobs. Usually if it's something that can be absorbed by someone that already works here for little or no more pay, that's what they do.

All in all, I would say if you need a job and aren't worried about the pay, you will love it here. But don't expect to be paid what you're worth.
Sales Consultant/ Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), South Lyon, MIApril 2, 2014
It is a good company with great products, but they change their product line a bit too much to remain competitive.
Productive and fun place to work
Wholesale Account Representative (Former Employee), New Hudson, MIFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: good people to work with
Cons: no job security
Managed accounts and worked independently while working with others to insure everything gets done that day.
Warehouse Work
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee), New Hudson MIJune 3, 2013
Inventory control all day long or putting stock away. There was always good people to work with but too slow pace
Great if you are looking to move nowhere.
Manager (Former Employee), Flint, MINovember 6, 2012
Pros: great hours, great discounts, amazing health insurance and benefit package.
Cons: no job advancement, no pay raises, no on the job training
I had a lot of fun at this salon, but because it is such a small business, there is absolutely no room for advancement. Some of their managers have been there for 7 years with no pay raise. I was also treated unfairly during my pregnancy and felt like the couldn't wait to get rid of me. I had three different manager within 1 year and they had no training what so ever. I had a great rapport with customers that kept me there. I still get comments asking where I've been and how much they miss me, but after working over a year with no review or anything, I gave up.
TEMP Position
ACCOUNT RECEIVABLE CLERK (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MIMay 19, 2012
This was a temporary job through Kelly Services but I did enjoy me tenure there. The people were great and I enjoyed what I was required to do for the job.

tng worldwide Salaries