TNS

TNS Employer Reviews

Great Work/Life Balance and Trust
Graphic Designer (Current Employee), Lake Zurich, ILFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: good location, great benefits, great celebrations
Cons: sometimes, management stifles the great talent they hire.
The management is very understanding and supportive about work/life events for their employees. They take time to celebrate work accomplishments as well as personal life accomplishments. The dress code is very relaxed and only on occasion are we asked to dress business casual when guests visit.

Being a small company of only 40 employees, the social atmosphere is mostly friendly with monthly outings, company block parties, holiday parties, and a spirit week.

Team building and problem solving go hand in hand at TNS. When problems arise, TNS teams jump to the fore and fix them.
Not what it used to be
Data Processing Project Director (Former Employee), Northwood, OHJanuary 8, 2015
The company has downsized to nearly a complete skeleton staff. Nearly 2/3rds of the building is closed off to save money.
Telemarketer
Phone Operator/Telemarketer (Former Employee), Toledo, OHJanuary 6, 2015
Very consistant have to be able to type fast and read and write verbatim.
Good people to work with, no job growth
System Engineer III (Current Employee), Tampa, FLNovember 3, 2014
No job growth or career path. Looking for greater career opportunities and growth.
Drector of Multi-Country Project Management
Director of Project Management (Current Employee), Toledo, OhioOctober 13, 2014
I manage a team of international project managers.
Team handles online and offline methodologies for both consumer and B2B targets across a wide array of business sectors.
Promising company that offers career growth
Project Manager/ Executive Assistant (Current Employee), nationwideOctober 13, 2014
I'm contracted for my services and its agreed that I manage my own schedule. In this role of Project Manager/ Executive Assistant I have learn to be more diversified and place emphasis on my multitasking skills. I'm Executive Assistant to the Owner/ CEO and its my responsibility to keep him continuously updated in regards to all that has to do with company. I enjoy most the leadership skills that I am developing steadfastly.
Productive, slow-paced enviornment
Telephone Interviewer (Former Employee), Toledo, OHSeptember 9, 2014
I liked the job but it was very slow paced. All day long we called different business asking them to participate in surveys. You get yelled at and hung up on constantly.
very good place to work good steady independent work
Interviewer (Former Employee), Youngstown, OHJuly 17, 2014
Pros: lunches can take anytime breaks good
Cons: hard steady work
very good people that I worked with very comfortable setting
Challenging and detail oriented projects
Senior Associate, Data Processing (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 17, 2014
Pros: smaller teams created better relationships.
Cons: processes and procedures changed before they were completely implemented and useful
Day to day workload varied based on timeline of a project. Typically used Dimensions software to write cleans, and data tables. Ensured 100% accuracy of all work created (tables, datafiles, etc).
Used Excel to help streamline writing programs and/or pulling data.
Clients demand perfection and demand it quickly. Turning around large projects in a short amount of time always proved challenging because you did not want to sacrifice quality in meeting tight timing. This is where co-worker were extremely helpful. My team worked well together and was able to jump in on projects and help verify data and ensure accuracy.
I enjoyed the challenge of multi tasking and always doing something different. The overall goal was the same - to produce error free, high quality data tables/deliverables to the client by the scheduled deadline. However, the specifics of each job were custom, so I was always able to incorporate new skills, which I could then apply to future projects.
Busy!
Account Manager/Project Director (Former Employee), Stamford, CTMarch 5, 2014
I learned that even though details don't matter to everyone, make sure your work is accurate! Intense.
Great place to work with a team atmosphere
Vice President (Former Employee), Horsham, PAFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: very family friendly- encourages a good balance between family and work
Cons: they tend to lay off people frequently
They honor their commitments made during the hiring process. They are flexible when working from home is a necessity. They are family friendly. They encourage a company camaraderie. They keep the employees informed.
Productive and supportive company
Research Project Manager (Current Employee), Northwood, OHJanuary 25, 2014
Every day is very busy and brings new opportunities. No two days are the same. All co-workers work together to meet deadlines and to make sure the work is done to the highest quality.
market researcher
Market Research Telephone Interviewer (Former Employee), Horsham, PADecember 26, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
conduct market research interviews in the it field with united kingdom it managers.
Poor management and bad ethics but a laid back place to work
Data Entry (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VADecember 14, 2013
The company is a decent place to work. Days are pretty relaxed and laid back.
Interstate Fire and Safety
Word Processor/Graphics Asst (Former Employee), White Plains, NYNovember 30, 2013
Management is very unorganized. Issues with paychecks and the office is dysfunctional.
Atmosphere is more fun and games than productive
Ad Segmenter (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VANovember 9, 2013
Pros: 15 minute breaks, lunch
Cons: too many distractions during work hours
Sit at a computer most of the time doing my job.
I've learned how to code magazine images in the system, and ask for work during slow hours. (most of the time)
Management was helpful
Worked with the team the best way possible by being easygoing
Hardest part of the job is keeping busy when no work is available
The most enjoyable part of the job is holiday and event gatherings
Never again
Telemarketer (Former Employee), Charleston, WVOctober 22, 2013
Conducted professional surveys with potential clients over the phone. Sought out information on behalf of various companies to provide consumer satisfaction
Interesting line of work
Project Supervisor (Former Employee), Youngstown, OHSeptember 5, 2013
Working with people over the phone is never easy, but with great co-workers, the day gets better!
productive workplace
Phone Surveyor (Former Employee), Indiana, PAAugust 28, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: hours
Working for TNS I was on the phone doing surveys at a desk. During my shift I was to call customers to ask questions for different companies that hired TNS for feedback on that company.
Gone
Supervisor (Former Employee), Indiana, PAApril 21, 2013
Company is out of business, no surprised given the very poor corporate management

About TNS

Telecom companies that can't afford to spend more on in-house technical personnel can turn to ADEX for their outsourced staffing, – Read more