Pros: meet cool people
Cons: dealing with angry people
• calling people either at their work or home to conduct interviews
• I learned how to deal professionally and politely to individuals and deescalate aggressive situations
• management was mediocre, some were good and others were bad. It was such a large company there were dozens of managers.
• Co-workers are great, I met a lot of people who I am still – more... friends with until this day. The company is so large, you find a group of people that works for you.
• the hardest part of the job was dealing with angry people who yell and threat
• the most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new fun people at work and they were very flexible with my hours while I was in University. It paid decent, above minimum wage which is great when you're a student. – less