We are looking for a highly motivated, self sufficient Universal Technician. We are looking for an applicant to have experience, although it is not necessary. We are also looking for someone with leadership capabilities to take initiative and possibly move into a role of authority within our organization. In order to be considered for this job, you will need a reliable vehicle, you must have a valid driver's license and current insurance. Also, you must be physically able to work at a fast pace and on your feet for the majority of your shifts.
These are the specifics on the position:
- Full time commercial grounds maintenance position
- 40 hours per week
- Supplies, insurance, and bonding provided
- Experience a major plus
- Valid driver's license and dependable, insured vehicle
- Exceptional attention to detail and a strong sense of customer service a must
- Must be at least 18 yrs old
- Must have the physical stamina to clean large areas quickly & efficiently and pay attention to detail.
- Performing a wide diversity of jobs while being self sufficient.
- Cleaning of retail facilities including dust mopping, wet mopping, running auto-scrubber & buffer, refilling paper product dispensers, disposing of trash, cleaning rest rooms & breakrooms, etc.
- Understanding and completion of work orders provided.
- Multitasking in order to finish multiple jobs by following procedure and troubleshooting.