Toastmasters International

Toastmasters International Employer Reviews

Great opportunity for position
Lieutenant Governor of Education and Training (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: global company and structure.
Cons: no cons to specify.
Learning experience and training for leadership and communication cannot be matched. Great opportunity and learning environment to assist with job performance in the workplace
Very productive and team building
Vice President of Education, ACB/CL (Current Employee), Livingston, ALDecember 31, 2014
Pros: gain experience
Cons: time strain
It is really a team building experience as well as an individual experience. Every person can benefit from this organization. For my part of the job, I always have the honor of placing people on agendas based on their requirements for their leadership awards. Hardest part of the job is maintaining the consistency. The most enjoyable part is interacting with others.
Public Speaking
Member (Current Employee), Coral Springs, FLNovember 26, 2014
Great place to enhance public speaking abilities. Gained ability to influence people's thoughts and makes you think critically, This is not a job, I am member here and have been for quite some time
Great Opportunity
AREA 43 GOVERNOR (Current Employee), El Paso, TXOctober 21, 2014
Pros: great opportunity to learn to speak better
Cons: non-paid postion
If I could get paid for being a Toastmaster, then I will have found my calling.
Great volunteer role to fine tune your leadership skills
Division Governor (Former Employee), Piscataway, NJOctober 15, 2014
Pros: leadership changes every year, your role is only year, great networking, improve leadership and communication skills
Great volunteer role to fine tune your leadership skills
You will learn alot and what you put in is what you get out.
Develop Public Speaker Abilities
Club Member (Current Employee), Garland, TXMay 8, 2014
Toastmasters is about improving yourself. Toastmasters gives you this opportunity, and has different paths of education under a Toastmasters education.
Nice company that celebrates their employees. Provide customer service to happy members.
Member Services Representative- RSM, CA (Former Employee), Rancho Santa Margarita, CAMay 2, 2014
Pros: happy members
Cons: no room for advancement
Company celebrates their employees, and the members you provide service for are fun and happy.
This is a very productive oraganization that brings out your best skills in leadership and speaking.
Inspirational Speaker (Current Employee), Chicago, IlSeptember 27, 2013
Pros: breakthroughs, healing and deliverance
Cons: setbacks, defeated mindsets, old habits
During the time of being a member of toastmasters, I have come to appreciate the voice within me and I have become aware of the inspiration that I carry that brings out the best in others as I continue to discover my best qualities.

I have learned to relax and still learning not to be so hard on self as well as enjoy the usage of my words that bring life to the lives of others especially as I relate to the most sacred areas inside of the heart.

The most enjoyable part of speaking to a people is when I am privileged to invest into that individual and watch as they execute the words of inspiration that came from within me. I enjoy giving of myself.
There usually was no typical day at Toastmasters.
Graphic Designer (Current Employee), Rancho Santa Margarita, CASeptember 16, 2013
Pros: i worked on great team
Cons: the commute was brutal.
On any given day I could be in an art meeting about photography for the magazine, designing a banner for the website or a new award pin for member advancement.
Best club ever!
Member (Former Employee), St Louis MOAugust 24, 2013
Pros: giving speeches
Cons: finding time to plan
I love Toastmasters International! I delivered 32 speeches and served as an officer twice in two years time.
My long-term goal is to join a club (or start my own) and make it to Distinguished Toastmaster level.
WoW. You need to know the right peeps...
Memberservices Representative (Former Employee), Rancho Santa Margarita, CAJune 26, 2013
Pros: free lunch and the employees
Cons: to many to list.
or you will not make it there. Dead end job..............................................................................................................................................
Communication
Vice President of Education (Current Employee), Grand Blanc MichiganOctober 21, 2012
For four years Toastmasters has provide me with the tools to develop self confidence and personal growth
Leadership Self Development and Public Speaking
VP Membership (Current Employee), Lakeland, FLApril 6, 2012
Pros: building confidence; speaking skills
Cons: na
Leadership activities
Delivering Speeches
The mission of a Toastmasters club is to provide a mutually supportive and positive learning environment in which every individual member has the opportunity to develop oral communication and leadership skills, which in turn foster self-confidence and personal growth.

About Toastmasters International

Toastmasters International has an idea for people terrified of public speaking -- speak up! The organization's program is designed – Read more

Toastmasters International Photos