Tobi (www.tobi.com) is a leading Internet fashion company. We are creating the next generation online apparel shopping experience, which will be more personal, more convenient and more fun than what is out there today. The Tobi team is a unique blend of top talent in fashion, technology and operations, and we are always looking for great people to join our team. Join us!
Tobi is looking for a Buying Assistant in the Los Angeles area to assist in the day-to-day administrative operations of the Buying Team. This person will have a unique blend of skills including an extreme attention to detail, ability to multi-task and prioritize numerous assignments, strong logic and initiative to solve issues, having a can-do attitude needed in a fast paced environment and being a team player. Please note, experience in the fashion industry is not required, but patience and motivation is a must! We’re looking for the right person who can grow with Tobi and has a great sense of fashion!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in an established company
- Self motivated and pro-active
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Demonstrates multi-tasking, organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in Korean or Chinese preferred but not required
- Contribute to optimization and efficiency of Buying Team’s operations
- Create purchase orders and data entry
- Work closely with Buying Team to organize and monitor incoming merchandise as well as reconcile any discrepancies
- Correspond with vendors to manage and reconcile shipments
- Resolve miscellaneous tasks
- Assist in quality assurance and accuracy of garment specifications
- Engage with peers and management team positively and professionally
For immediate consideration, please respond to this post with a cover letter and resume. Please put "Buying Assistant" in the subject field. Tobi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.