Todays Office Professionals

Todays Office Professionals Employer Reviews

Temp (Former Employee), Louisville, KYOctober 7, 2012
Pros: they will hire anyone
Cons: they will hire anyone and will employ the least qualified on better assignments
I have been employed by Todays Office Professionals for three years. I have had a total of two assignments. One long term and the other short term. While assignments, I learned how other individuals who were not really equipped to do so, had the opportunity to work at more stable, long term assignments, with better pay and conditions.

For example, – more... the level of professionalism at both of my assignments did not equal the amount of testing and interview and my educational and professional experience and background. After all of the tests and interviews with the agency. I found myself working along side other individuals who were very and extremely unprofessional, they were rude, in every way possible. Yet I was not eligible for the better assignments.

I never liked working for temporary agencies but had to do so because of the limited full-time job openings in my area.
Best advice: Look for work directly with an organization, temporary agencies most often do not have your best interest. – less
Easy going work place, great people
Receptionist (Temp) (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 10, 2012
work was easy, professional enviroment, people were very nice. good job.
Best be careful with this temp agency
Receptionist/Office assistant (Former Employee), Bloomington, ILMay 7, 2012
Pros: pro-active approach
Cons: letting me go in 2 weeks.
This temp agency is located in Bloomington, IL. - not in Peoria. The job assignment was in Peoria and the client used their own inner-office employees to replace me - weird, but true.
Great Company
Recruiter (Former Employee), Plano, TxFebruary 28, 2012
Great company with different avenues for professional development.