Senior Consultant Nov 2005 - June 2006 Tokio Marine Management, New York, NY
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) – New York, NY – November 19, 2013
Tokio Marine Management, Inc. is the manager for the U.S. insurance operations of Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance Company, Ltd., Japan’s oldest and largest property and casualty insurer. They are the 8th largest primary property and casualty insurance company in the world.
• Currently working on a project to replace the legacy Policy Management System and Data warehouse system. I am responsible for:
• Leading the BA team for requirement gathering and facilitating client stakeholder sessions
• Validating and getting client sign off on business requirement documents prepared by Business Analysts from multiple vendors.
• Developing testing strategy, co-ordination and validation of testing between on-site and off-shore teams
• Leading the Business Intelligence team for COGNOS implementation
• Created a logical model for the Data Warehouse for Personal Lines (Auto & Property)
• Conducting demonstration of the system for client stakeholders
• Program co-ordination with multiple vendors