Insurance Sales Representative
Tom Marshall, CLU State Farm Insurance – Grove City, Ohio
- Insurance License Preferred:
- Life & Health License Preferred
- Property and Casualty License Preferred
STATE FARM INSURANCE AGENCY SEEKS INSURANCE SALES PRODUCER TO JOIN THE TEAM!
We need help continuing the growth of our agency.
This position will market & sell new products & services to existing policyholders, along with developing new customers.
State Farm agents are entrepreneurs that sell only State Farm Insurance and financial service products. This position is with State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employee of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs.
- Previous Success in Sales, Customer Service or Marketing
- Insurance Licensed, or ability to obtain license
Responsibilities for Insurance Sales Representative:
- Building relationships with clients, prospecting for new clients, probing to discover needs (asking questions and listening), closing sales for all lines (auto, fire, life, bank and asking for referrals.
- Calling prospects/clients to offer products or schedule appointments
- Having appointments with prospects/clients
- Attending training sessions
- Conducting insurance and financial service reviews for clients
- Making outgoing calls to clients to set appointments for reviews
- Developing relationships with internal staff members to generate leads
- Creating and implementing a referral generating program
- High integrity, strong work ethic, loves to learn, passionate about achieving great results, as well as doing what is right for clients, intelligent, energetic, and gets along well with others
- Must have a positive attitude!
- Strong communication and customer service skills
For consideration of this position, forward us your resume/qualifications/requirements.
Indeed - 5 months ago