Tommy Hilfiger

Tommy Hilfiger Employer Reviews

Great Co-workers, bad managment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 2, 2015
They are so concerned with dress code and not enough on making it a positive environment to work in. Most managers play the favorite game and everyone else just falls into obscurity.
Fun place to work and experience different cultures
Lead cashier and sales associate (Current Employee), Barstow, CAMarch 2, 2015
Great Company to work and great training when it comes to the cash register. Hours are different each and every week. Customers from all over the world buy from our store including Chinese, Japanese, Brazilian and many more.
sales associate
Sales (Former Employee), Grove mcity paMarch 1, 2015
helpcustomers find what they need and or want and check them out , stock clothes fold them place them where that should be
Just okay
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), Miami, FlFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: fun, exciting, fast pace
Cons: horrible pay for associates, mangaement pay needs work, long hours, no real work life balance
Awesome chances for growth and promotions. The pay is definitely not competitive in the market. Great company but have the wrong team in place to execute brands vision and ideas.
great place to learn customer services
Sales Associate (Former Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 20, 2015
it was a great customer service experience, very productive and friendly environment. I've learned direct customer service there, the hardest part at the beginning for me was learning how to fold the cloths and how to behave with customer face to face but fortunately i was very successful on this as at first they hired me as seasonal but then they kept me as their permanent associate. the most enjoyable part of this job was whenever i was able to find a desired cloths of customer.
face pace work place
Sale associate (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: the people you get to meet
Cons: the managers never appreciate you, but what you to go above and beyond
help the customers to the best of your ability. Catering to their needs by making them have the best experience in the store to want to either come back or tell people about the service they received while shopping at our store.
Good first job
Sales Associate/ Cashier (Former Employee), Monroe Woodbury, NYFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: good pay, laid-back environment
First job, allowed to work at a younger age. I started at 18 and worked at the Outlet while I took a semester off from college. Good hourly pay with a laid back environment. A lot of the employees were younger which makes it an easier environment to be apart of.
retail store
Cashier (Current Employee), Sunrise, FloridaFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: 50% of discount in store
Cons: short breaks, can leave at the end of the day unless everything is done.
Every time you clock in there would be a lunch meeting to tell you where to go for the day. If your a cashier you would have to take as much customers as you can and get their information no matter what country their from. The hardest part is trying to communicate with people from different countries.
Productive, but goals are over exaggerated.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee), Rosemont, ILFebruary 13, 2015
It is a good work environment, but it is just that they have such high expectations to be met with unreasonable time. Unfair requirements and availability to be met.
great!
Sales Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 12, 2015
great place to learn the ropes to retail. great managers. great employees very relaxed environment. If you are just starting in retail positive environment for you to learn.
Terrible Management!!
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Bergen Town Center Paramus, NJFebruary 7, 2015
Pros: pay was decent
Cons: management
The management were very snooty people who used their "power" to belittle their employees. They put way too much pressure on their associates to sell their merchandise but in a demanding manner which did not boost moral.
Previous Experience at Tommy Hilfiger
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Edinburgh, INFebruary 6, 2015
I started out at Tommy Hilfiger as a sales associate and got promoted a few times and made it all the way to management by the time I was 20 years old. A typical day as a manager there would consist of assisting customers, marketing and sales, and also paperwork. The other team members are very easy going and fun to work with. The hardest part of the job physically was doing floor sets. There is so much to do in so little time that it would get very overwhelming. We always managed to get everything just right and even had some extra time. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to interact with the customers and having regulars come in and shop, I also really enjoyed the whole marketing aspect of the job as well.
Experience
Intern (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 6, 2015
While working there I gained experience on how an international companies works with over sees producers, I worked for the production area, where i would look over purchase orders and ensure the quality of the fabrics being ordered for our designers. It was a friendly environment with good people. I would absolutely work there again.
Fast Pace
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Central Valley, NYJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: occational free lunch, discount on clothing
Cons: long hours, small spaces, crowded area
Assist customers with purchases. Help to promote and sell corporate specified clothing and accessory items. Operate cash registers. Assemble floor sets per corporate guidelines. Assist in new inventory shipments.

There were a lot of co-workers here but the ones in my department were kind and understanding

The hours were sometimes difficult

Being able to help customers and put a smile on their face was rewarding.
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Kansas City, KSJanuary 27, 2015
I provided great customer experience and organization skills.
Loved it
Lead Sales Associate (Former Employee), Grapevine, TXJanuary 22, 2015
Retail hours. Other than that great management and company.
Part-time job
Customer Service/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Gilroy, CAJanuary 16, 2015
This was a part-time job to put me through school. If was difficult to go to work everyday during the week to close after going to school. So I left this job for a weekend job to better manage my time.
Fun enviornment and met new cultures.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 15, 2015
Greet each guest.
Kept area clean and organized.
Cashier.
Got things from the back.
great company
Visual Manager/Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 10, 2015
Great company. I worked at a very high volume store. Constantly busy and never bored. The company offered lots of training.
Over all it was a fun experience, I enjoyed working with a group of people 10 years younger than myself.
Retail Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Johnson Creek, WIJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: 60 % off of product
Cons: we had to work every weekend and opposite shifts; example 2-11 then 10-2
I enjoyed working for Tommy Hilfiger and helping customers.
I will admit I did not care for picking up after customers.

My co-workers were all younger then me, but we worked as a team
to resolve all of the customer issues.
We all had our goals to meet at the end of the day and we would help each other accomplish it.

1 2 3 4 5

About Tommy Hilfiger

PVH has the buttoned-down look all sewn up. A top apparel firm worldwide and key US dress-shirt maker, PVH sells clothes, accessories, and – Read more

Tommy Hilfiger Photos