Tommy Hilfiger Employee Reviews

friendly coworkers, meet people from all around the world
Sales Associate and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Commerce, CAJune 23, 2017
Coworkers are very kind and helpful, always busy because it's an outlet store, managers are easy to get along with but also very unprofessional and easily switch up on you. Hours are very inconsistent depending on how close we are to reaching the goal of the day
Pros
great employeee discounts
Cons
rude management, bad attitude
A great learning experience
HANDBAG DESIGN INTERN (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 22, 2017
Great working environment and learning experience. I learned a lot in a big corporation like Tommy Hilfiger. I learned a lot about creating technical packets for factories.
A Great First Job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Central Valley, NYJune 21, 2017
This company was a great first job, provided great hours for students and accommodated them well. There was always room for growth if one was dedicated and responsible. Extremely organized!
Nice Fashion, Poor Management
Sales Lead (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 21, 2017
Management at Tampa Premium Location isn't too great. Not much experience in selling to the customer and pushing extra products into the shoppers selection.
Lots of hands on work which I enjoyed.
Sales (Former Employee) –  Mercedes, TXJune 21, 2017
Worked for a while, was a great experience but I wasted too much gas. Here I spoke both English and Spanish as I am bilingual, helped customers with sizes, colors, or anything they needed. Lots of organizing and folding.
It is Productive as well as beneficial. Only if you believe it to be.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJune 20, 2017
A normal day working as a sales associate a Tommy Hilfiger is a productive day. No complaints there. Management however can be a bit lazy and most often offensive when under stress. There are rarely any opportunities to advance within the company, but rather improve yourself in terms of customer service experience. The most beneficial thing about working for TH is the discounts. If you're into the kind of thing. The hardest part of working there, i would say, is dealing with management. You obviously see them a lot more than an upset consumer. The most enjoyable part is dealing with the customers. You learn a lot if you actually engage in professional conversation with them. Overall, Tommy Hilfiger is not all that bad if you're a part-timer and if you have a great management team.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
No opportunity to advance with good pay raise.
good place to work
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 19, 2017
great work culture, and co workers.
Unfortunately not much room for upward growth or career advancement on the graphic design teams. OK work life balance, and good vacation time off.
Very Informative
Floor Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WIJune 15, 2017
Tommy Hilfiger was the very first company that I have worked for since graduating from High School. I exceeded my own expectations by becoming one of the youngest managers in the Chicagoland area. This company strives to make sure that all employees learn the most from working here.
I enjoyed working with Tommy Hilfiger
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FLJune 13, 2017
Perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
If your Hispanic you should work there
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 12, 2017
They favorite all the Hispanics whether your pregnant or not and pay is not good at all. Management comes more easily to you if your Hispanic. Working with the morning openers is fun plus you get off early.
Pros
Morning openers are nice some of them
Cons
Favorite certain people, pay sucks, Hispanics get away with everything
Never a dull moment
Sales Associate & Cashier (Former Employee) –  Primm, NVJune 11, 2017
I enjoyed this company to the fullest. There's always something happening. A typical work day is calm. Management is great. If you like meeting a wide range of people, Tommy is great.
Its ok for a start up job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  sunrise flJune 10, 2017
After working with them I have repeated wanted to leave they are very disorganized. They do not know how to keep business as the business and the outside as such the bring drama into the workplace resulting in a very emotional and discomforting environment.
Excellent for those looking for a part-time job.
Sales Associate / Cashier (Current Employee) –  Tamuning, GUJune 8, 2017
Definitely recommended for those looking for a job in retail. If you're looking for some place that's very high paced and has plenty volume, this is the place for you.
Very good place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYJune 8, 2017
Loved this job throughout highschool, very positive and accomodating place to work with flexible hours and lots of perks. Also enjoyed the people I worked with very much
Productivity
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Leesburg, VAJune 7, 2017
It's a very fun and productive work environment, everyone works as a team which is key in having a safe and fun work environment and there's great communication between the employs as well as with the customers
Great Work Experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Commerce, CAJune 6, 2017
I loved working a Tommy! My co-workers were a lot of fun! The employee shop benefits where great! The only thing that I would recommend is more training for the management there. There is so much potential to be better.
Pros
Great work environment, great co-workers, great employee benefits.
Cons
Working weekends, holidays and little apparition from shoppers.
great place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  El Centro, CAJune 5, 2017
great team management. great lead team. multicultural. ii have learned great costumer services. i have learned responsibility from using the cash registers and ringing up costumers. what i enjoy the most is talking to my coworkers having a fast day of working.
Pros
great break time
Cons
few hours
Fun workplace
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Tamuning, GUJune 5, 2017
The most enjoyable part of the work was getting to meet new people everyday. I loved assisting customers both local & tourist. It was a really great experience & I learned a lot of things that I use in my everyday life.
Cons
Short breaks, no insurance
Great job just needs to pay more.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 3, 2017
Tommy is an exciting job. I've truly enjoyed the last year that I have worked there. I've made plenty of friends, and the work is pretty easy as well. The only problem I have with them is that for the amount of time and hard work spent there, I need to be paid more. I would like for my checks to reflect the work that is put in.
Very productive
Sales Associate, stock associate (Former Employee) –  Vineland Ave, Orlando, FlJune 3, 2017
You do your job and do not joke around.
Learn to be bilingual because a lot of tourist come in from many different countries.
You have to be patient
Have knowledge of the sales, prices, what coupon can be used and not used, as well as knowing what is in each section of the store; men's, women's, baby, youth, and accessories.
Pros
15 minutes breaks whenever needed.
Cons
Not many benefits, unless you are a lead.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tommy Hilfiger. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval