Tomra Of North America Employee Reviews

good place to work
Commercial Class A Route Driver (Former Employee) –  South Windsor, CTOctober 27, 2015
what can I say it was a great place to work. Manager was demanding but it brought out the best in everyone to get the job done. In 2008 we went accident and injury free. only left because a better opportunity had presented itself to me.
Pros
good boss, good coworkers
Cons
at times dirty work but nothing too horrible
Good company
Director of Customer Service of Oregon (Former Employee) –  Milwaukie, ORApril 7, 2015
This was a good company to work for, but closed our business unit down. The company had good paid time off and medical benefits.
The Lead U.S. Electronic Technician
Repair Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Stratford, CTJuly 31, 2012
TOMRA of North America was yet another young and upcoming company that I had the honor to start with. It was an honor to walk into work and greet the President, Chief Executive Officer, and Chief Financial Officer daily. How many companies exist today that you not only see the President daily but he is actually generally interested in what you have to say as a Technician? That was the TOMRA that I remember. Work was always done on time and rarely was there a mistake made. It was no surprise when our stock split three times in one year.
I landed the role of Repair Supervisor six month after I started. I trained all the Electronic Technicians from the US States as seen on top of an empty beverage container. Exciting only begins to describe my role at TOMRA.
Pros
being the creator of the u.s. repair department
Cons
n/a