Toneee.com has an immediate opening for a web developer who will help lead the way in developing next generation websites and mobile applications on cutting edge platforms. The position will focus on PHP-based and Android mobile platforms, and have the added benefit of working with a team experienced in all major and emerging technologies including mobile platforms.
Responsibilities will include all aspects of software development from design to coding and testing. Minimal qualifications include:
- Knowledge of Joomla! 2.5+ and Wordpress 3.5+ content management systems.
- BS in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience.
- 3 years minimum experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS.
- 2 years minimum Web programming experience, including PHP, ASP and/or JSP.
- 1 year minimum experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL, MSSQL * or Oracle and a good working knowledge of SQL.
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills.
- Dependable and consistent.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong team skills
- Experience developing on and extending popular web authoring tools.
- Experience developing and/or implementing open source software projects.
- Intermediate or advanced understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- UNIX shell experience and a working knowledge of Git, Subversion, CVS or related tools preferable.
- Knowledge of mobile platforms such as iOS and Android.
Successful candidates will be highly motivated and self-driven. They will also have a strong desire to learn new technologies and be willing to explore new possibilities to achieve project and company goals. This is an Independent Contractor position. Competitive per-hour or per-project pay, commensurate with experience and performance expectations.
Indeed - 11 months ago