Tony's Fine Foods

Tony's Fine Foods Employer Reviews

Accounts Payable did it done it
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee), West Sacramento, CADecember 19, 2013
Pros: fun at first
Cons: given too much work for one person to handle.
Gained a tremendous amount of accounts payable experience. Learned about logistic, pershiable food distribution and never went hungry while at work. If your on a diet it wouldn't last that long working at this company. There is always food in the break room. The smell of food samples is present daily. I good experience while it lasted. I gained a lot – more... of transferable skills I could bring to the next workplace. – less
Fast Paced, Awesome Management.
Customer Returns/Inventory (Former Employee), West Sacramento, CASeptember 20, 2012
Pros: fast-paced, well-paying, friendly and supportive management
Cons: an often hostile work environment, on the part of co-workers
As someone who loves a fast-paced, extremely busy environment, I absolutely loved working for Tony's. It is a primarily family-owned business, and it really shows in the leadership style of the management - More of a 'big brother helping little brother' attitude.

I can't really say much for there being a 'hardest part'; I tend to be a fast learner, – more... and every duty that I performed here had at least a tiny amount to do with something that I was already thoroughly familiar with.

The only thing I have to say in a negative sense, is that Tony's needs to seriously work on the types of people that they hire for the warehouse. Of the 100+ co-workers that I saw on a daily basis, 90% of them were rude, sarcastic, unprofessional, and, in the worst cases, downright hostile.

In short, this is a place that I would love to work for again! As long as my co-workers are a bit friendlier. – less
Very fast past environment
Forklift Operator (Stand-Up) (Former Employee), West Sacramento, CAJuly 27, 2012
Pros: treat their employees very well
Cons: too many hours
Great Job, too many hours for working another FT Job at DMV. Tony's managers offered me a PT position in the shipping department but it was too many hours a week, like 30 while doing 40 at DMV.