Tools4ever

Tools4ever Employee Reviews

Tremendous perseverance will lead you to success
Consultant (Current Employee), Lynbrook, NYMarch 27, 2015
Starting a new job is always difficult, no matter how talented you were in your previous position. What sets a great employee apart from the rest is their ability to learn and adapt, to strive and try, and most importantly to never give up. It’s easy to blame others for your failure, unfortunately that tends to be human nature. I've been employed by Tools4ever for 7 months, and in that time, have learned a set of skills that I never could never have foreseen obtaining in my field. The company is small and guiding, allowing the entire team to grow together as a whole. Our successes outweigh our weaknesses as we are constantly challenged to raise the standard of excellence. If you are given the opportunity to earn a position here with Tools4ever, you will not only be joining a rapidly growing business, but gaining a new and exciting team experience that no salary can afford.
Keystone Cops Mangement
Consultant (Former Employee), Lynbrook, NYJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: strict 9-5, location
Cons: managements lack of professionalism and experience
Management is very unprofessional. Bursts of anger with loud profanity, slamming doors. Do not approach them before their morning cups of coffee.Current senior management were grandfathered in the position due to being their from the start and have no real world managerial skills. They can do no wrong. Professional Service staff are titled Consultants and does not fit. Communication between team is not fostered or supported. All of the training for their flagship product(very sparse training) is controlled by one person. You will need to go to him for everything and he likes to power that comes with it. There is no documentation / training manual. All training will come from his mind and will not be cohesive to learning the products. You will spend a lot of time waiting and then given a deployment and expect to shine. You will be left to figure things out for yourself. Suggestions to better current training are not welcomed. Outperforming management in any aspect will not be tolerated. There was nothing beneficial that was learned from the experience other than that reference checks for management should become standard practice for small companies before accepting a position. Most of the regular staff are nice people easy to talk to and get along with. A typical day is 9-5, everyone leaves by 5:10pm.
The hardest part of the job was waiting around to be trained and hearing from other staff what management is saying about you to them. The most enjoyable part of the job was conversations with staff and 5pm.
Friendly Close Knit Work Environment
Marketing (Current Employee), Lynbrook, NYFebruary 5, 2014
A typical day includes content creation, managing social media outlets, company blog and website for content and changes, as well as helping with any current advertising or marketing efforts.

Everyone at Tools4ever is genuinely nice and works together as a team. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with people who are always there to help and are passionate about their jobs.
Innovative Technology Company with great people and growth opportunities
Managing Consultant (Current Employee), Lynbrook, NYFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: career advancement, work/life balance, visibility, location of office
Cons: n/a
I have worked for Tools4ever Inc. for over 8 years now and found it to be an exciting place to work providing me with long term career growth.

Since working for Tools4ever, I have held a position as a Consultant, Team Lead, and now Managing Consultant. I have had the opportunity to work with a wide variety of clients across the country and peers around the work.
I have learned that one must always be innovating to stay ahead in the software industry. Tools4ever Inc. is always working hard to push the boundaries of innovation in software and technology.

Management has been strong, founding the company of solid business practices and financial growth. This has made for reliably stable growth and new opportunities for all the employees.

My co-workers are all excellent. Tools4ever Inc. has been very selective in hiring employees and has hired only those who are dedicated, intelligent, and work well with the rest of the team.

About Tools4ever

Tools4ever distinguishes itself through a no-nonsense approach and a low Total Cost of Ownership. In contrast to comparable Identity – Read more