Tools4ever

Tools4ever Employer Reviews

Innovative Technology Company with great people and growth opportunities
Managing Consultant (Current Employee), Lynbrook, NYFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: career advancement, work/life balance, visibility, location of office
Cons: n/a
I have worked for Tools4ever Inc. for over 8 years now and found it to be an exciting place to work providing me with long term career growth.

Since working for Tools4ever, I have held a position as a Consultant, Team Lead, and now Managing Consultant. I have had the opportunity to work with a wide variety of clients across the country and peers around – more... the work.
I have learned that one must always be innovating to stay ahead in the software industry. Tools4ever Inc. is always working hard to push the boundaries of innovation in software and technology.

Management has been strong, founding the company of solid business practices and financial growth. This has made for reliably stable growth and new opportunities for all the employees.

My co-workers are all excellent. Tools4ever Inc. has been very selective in hiring employees and has hired only those who are dedicated, intelligent, and work well with the rest of the team. – less

About Tools4ever

Tools4ever distinguishes itself through a no-nonsense approach and a low Total Cost of Ownership. In contrast to comparable Identity – Read more