Top Consulting Employee Reviews

great first sales job
Direct Sales Leader (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 12, 2017
This job taught me a lot about how to be a good salesman and how to interact with people better. You work a lot of hours but the money can be really good if you work hard
Pros
fun environment
Fun energetic workplace
Team Leader/Trainer (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 31, 2014
Top Consulting is a great company ran by great people providing tremendous opportunity. It does have downfalls however. Long hours, high pressures to meet production standards. they will tell you that anyone can do the job but the reality is, it takes a certain personality type to really succeed in this business. I would recommend this job to someone who has excellent people skills and no life because this job will become your life.
Pros
Opportunity for large salary. Great team enviorment.
Cons
Long Hours, 6 day work week, Commission only.
Great learning but fun environment!
Jr. Consultant (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 14, 2014
TOP provides everyone, including myself opportunities to grow by helping us develop strong work ethics and utmost professionalism. All the leaders and managers in the organization are always providing us with helpful advice to help us develop into future managers. Everyone brings enthusiasm and a positive attitude into the office which is one of the best aspects of the business. I am so glad I am able to gain valuable experience that I can apply to any field during my time at TOP.
Tough 2 years ahead
Future Leader (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 5, 2013
This is a door to door sales job. If you are good at it, you can make lots of money. If you are not so good at it then you will make next to nothing. People are fun, management is nice and helpful. Give it a month and you will know if you are cut out for that line of work or not.
Pros
Get to walk everywhere so good exercise
Cons
Have to walk everywhere, 100% compensation.
Great Place to work, Fun and genuine people
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Creve Coeur, MOMarch 25, 2013
Taught me a lot about people, business, and the importance of goals. The hardest part of the job for me was learning to manage my time wisely to be most effective.
Productive and fun workplace
Client Manager (Current Employee) –  MissouriDecember 11, 2012
my day began early monday morning when i worked on a team to plan out the day. i learned how to actively listen and engage others in stating their ideas. i also learned the connection between success within a company and the use of the word "we", which was used most frequently in helping others feel a part of a team. Management proactively guided others down the right path and pushed them to achieve the most. co-workers where enjoyable to hang with both inside and outside of the office, which was encouraged. the hardest part of the job, is the mental part in becoming a owner. the most enjoyable part of the job is meeting up with and learning from co-workers.
Company
Sales assistant (Former Employee) –  St charlesAugust 6, 2012
Fun workplace with a lot of meetings about how to be a good management!!
It's a fun and professional environment
Sale and Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 24, 2012
I just worked at Top Consulting in 2 weeks, however, i learned a lot of administrative, sales and communication skills.
The environment at work is very friendly and professional, nice co-worker and manager.

Want to know more about Top Consulting?

Ask a question