Top Consulting

Top Consulting Employer Reviews

Tough 2 years ahead
Future Leader (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOSeptember 5, 2013
Pros: get to walk everywhere so good exercise
Cons: have to walk everywhere, 100% compensation.
This is a door to door sales job. If you are good at it, you can make lots of money. If you are not so good at it then you will make next to nothing. People are fun, management is nice and helpful. Give it a month and you will know if you are cut out for that line of work or not.
Great Place to work, Fun and genuine people
Administrator (Former Employee), Creve Coeur, MOMarch 25, 2013
Taught me a lot about people, business, and the importance of goals. The hardest part of the job for me was learning to manage my time wisely to be most effective.
Productive and fun workplace
Client Manager (Current Employee), MissouriDecember 11, 2012
my day began early monday morning when i worked on a team to plan out the day. i learned how to actively listen and engage others in stating their ideas. i also learned the connection between success within a company and the use of the word "we", which was used most frequently in helping others feel a part of a team. Management proactively guided others – more... down the right path and pushed them to achieve the most. co-workers where enjoyable to hang with both inside and outside of the office, which was encouraged. the hardest part of the job, is the mental part in becoming a owner. the most enjoyable part of the job is meeting up with and learning from co-workers. – less
Company
Sales assistant (Former Employee), St charlesAugust 6, 2012
Fun workplace with a lot of meetings about how to be a good management!!
It's a fun and professional environment
Sale and Marketing Representative (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOJuly 24, 2012
I just worked at Top Consulting in 2 weeks, however, i learned a lot of administrative, sales and communication skills.
The environment at work is very friendly and professional, nice co-worker and manager.