Top Talent Solutions Employee Reviews

Sent me to steady job assignments with fair compensation.
Customer Service/Administrative Work (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MNApril 8, 2014
By being assigned to several different companies for varying positions including receptionist, customer service and administrative assistance I was able to gain a vast range of office experience and adaptability to different databases and processes.

I enjoyed the challenge and variety of being assigned to several different companies. I enjoy evolving environments.

The hardest part of the job was not having guaranteed stability of employment and acting as a dispensable staff substitute rather than a permanent employee able to invest in the company I am working for and them being invested in me as an employee.
Pros
worked with my scheduling needs and offered fair wages.
Cons
not always sent to a steady stream of assignments.
False promises
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  MinneapolisOctober 19, 2013
Top Talent is a poorly run company. The recruiters are clueless and lack common courtesy when dealing with new employees. Positions are always advertised, but after the volumes of paperwork and stupid clerical "tests"- there are NEVER any assignments as promised. It seems as if the attitude is bait & switch, only to search for candidates who "fit " their idea of the "perfect candidate".

Hurry up& wait is not what a job seeker needs to hear. Plus they act like they are doing you a favor by even taking your phone call !

The appalling lack of communication ,such as not acknowledging emails, vm etc. Plus the pay scale is antiquated . $10 -$12 /hour is not suitable salary for any professional with 5 years or more experience - in any field. Don't waste your time applying here.
Pros
paid weekly
Cons
too many to count - see review !
cool place
sales rep (Former Employee) –  plymonthAugust 14, 2013
Cool place loved the Jon but sales became to low..not sure if it was. Set up that way most of my calls were hangups,wrong number etc everyone but Mr could get sales I don't know but I do think you could be to pretty for the job. Would love if it was full-time. They say the sales were low. Wish I was hired on good place. Never had a great experience got a job it was too good to be true.I rode the bus from Minneapolis to Plymouth everyday but its ok joint I guess they have favorites.
Pros
low stress
Cons
no sales its controlled by the supervisor
I like some of the jobs that teach a new learning experience.
Material Handler/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNMay 3, 2013
A typical day is very organized. We are intrduced to our supervisior/trainer,who usually shows us how machines are operated and how to use them.I have worked at different machines,no two are alike. The foreman are usually nice at most companies and most of the temp and regular employees are nice and helpful. The hardest part of the job is not trying to make mistakes and you want yo leave a good impression The most enjoyable part of of the job is working with different people who try to make you laugh and getting each other better.
Pros
sme companies let you have free samples
Cons
wishing that one cimpany would hire full time with benefits.
Terrible Temp Agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 20, 2013
This company was terrible to work for, granted they found me employment right away, but I had no chance to get things situated inmy personal life, kids, daycare, etc. I ended up missing 2 days of work at this manufacturing company, because my son broke his wrist at school and ended up having surgery, so this temp agency let me go. It was ridiculous. Plus, the company they put me at was so disorganized and out of touch with modern systems, I'm sort of glad I was let go. I will never work for a temp agency again, they make too many false promises and don't care if you have kids, no less than a family emergency.
Cons
everything
They were ok to work for
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNApril 12, 2013
In the begainning work was good now it slow down I still feel there a ok company
Great temp work
Temp (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNJune 27, 2012
Amazing staff, variety of assignments, pleasant & welcoming co-workers.

Want to know more about Top Talent Solutions?

Ask a question